Flex and Wolter's Den of Nerdly Awesomeness

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
revbob
Unknown Immortal

Re: Flex and Wolter's Den of Nerdly Awesomeness

Post by revbob »

WestwayKid wrote:
12 Mar 2019, 8:34am
Can someone explain Mark Trail to me? Is it purposely "off beat" or is it unintentionally funny?
I would say that originally any humor was unintentional however the guy who took it over is clearly trying to interject some weird humor into it. I'm kind of disappointed that Rusty hasn't had the Ted Cruz sad eyes lately.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
12 Mar 2019, 4:31pm
WestwayKid wrote:
Can someone explain Mark Trail to me? Is it purposely "off beat" or is it unintentionally funny?
I would say that originally any humor was unintentional however the guy who took it over is clearly trying to interject some weird humor into it. I'm kind of disappointed that Rusty hasn't had the Ted Cruz sad eyes lately.
But that fucking cauliflower ear he's given every once in awhile is mesmerizing in its grotesqueness. C'mon, Mark, the boy is suffering—cut that deformity off.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
12 Mar 2019, 4:36pm
revbob wrote:
WestwayKid wrote:
But that fucking cauliflower ear he's given every once in awhile is mesmerizing in its grotesqueness. C'mon, Mark, the boy is suffering—cut that deformity off.
New story line Rusty gets kidnapped and they cut that ear off and send it to Mark and Cherry to show they are serious.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
12 Mar 2019, 4:37pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
12 Mar 2019, 4:36pm
revbob wrote:
WestwayKid wrote:
New story line Rusty gets kidnapped and they cut that ear off and send it to Mark and Cherry to show they are serious.
I would die a happy house ape if that happened.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

WestwayKid
Unknown Immortal

Post by WestwayKid »

Kory wrote:
12 Mar 2019, 3:39pm
WestwayKid wrote:
I really like that Doc's been posting these for this long before you asked!
I tried to figure it out on my own - but it seemingly defied my best attempts... ;)
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

John Byrne demonstrates (a) a lack of self-awareness and (b) a lack of sense of humour.

Inder
corecore vanguard

Post by Inder »

Inder
corecore vanguard

Post by Inder »

Gorgeous.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mark deeply resents meeting someone who claims expertise in something, especially when it inspires awe in others.

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Inder wrote:
29 Mar 2019, 1:10pm

Gorgeous.
That is nice. I wish I had an 8-pack.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
05 Apr 2019, 8:02am
Mark deeply resents meeting someone who claims expertise in something, especially when it inspires awe in others.
Mark knows only rogues and scoundrels have facial hair.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
05 Apr 2019, 3:15pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
You can just tell that, out of frame, Mark's fists are getting ready to put this knave in his place so that Cherry and Doc return to admiring him.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
05 Apr 2019, 3:22pm
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
You can just tell that, out of frame, Mark's fists are getting ready to put this knave in his place so that Cherry and Doc return to admiring him.
Is that what Cherry looks like these days?
And yeah that guy is gonna get his face punched big time.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
05 Apr 2019, 3:31pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Whoops, I misspoke (or wrote). That's some woman they met to help find Doc's lost gold mine. Cherry's back home torturing L'il Ted (I hope).

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
05 Apr 2019, 3:40pm
revbob wrote:
05 Apr 2019, 3:31pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Whoops, I misspoke (or wrote). That's some woman they met to help find Doc's lost gold mine. Cherry's back home torturing L'il Ted (I hope).
She isn't quite as wholesome looking as Cherry. Probably can't even cook