This Week in Religion

Politics and other such topical creams.
tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 34717
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: This Week in Religion

Post by tepista »

Image
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Spiff
User avatar
Mostly Nekkid
Posts: 4072
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:23am
Location: In the Spiff Bunker

Re: This Week in Religion

Post by Spiff »

JennyB wrote:
10 May 2018, 10:06am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
10 May 2018, 6:53am
Image
Whoever that person is needs to trim that disgusting fingernail.
Then why didn't you "Like" my FB post from yesterday?

FB
FB
FB_feet.jpg (86.62 KiB) Viewed 2604 times
Let fury have the hour, anger can be power
D'you know that you can use it?

-- There's no fairytale ending with cocaine.

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 18874
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: This Week in Religion

Post by JennyB »

Spiff wrote:
27 Jun 2018, 1:23pm
JennyB wrote:
10 May 2018, 10:06am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
10 May 2018, 6:53am
Image
Whoever that person is needs to trim that disgusting fingernail.
Then why didn't you "Like" my FB post from yesterday?


FB_feet.jpg
Well...you could have included men in that? :)
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Spiff
User avatar
Mostly Nekkid
Posts: 4072
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:23am
Location: In the Spiff Bunker

Re: This Week in Religion

Post by Spiff »

JennyB wrote:
27 Jun 2018, 3:15pm
Spiff wrote:
27 Jun 2018, 1:23pm
JennyB wrote:
10 May 2018, 10:06am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
10 May 2018, 6:53am
Image
Whoever that person is needs to trim that disgusting fingernail.
Then why didn't you "Like" my FB post from yesterday?


FB_feet.jpg
Well...you could have included men in that? :)
I could have.

However, in my working life -- now exceeding 3 decades -- I have seen exactly one man wear toeless shoes to the office.
Let fury have the hour, anger can be power
D'you know that you can use it?

-- There's no fairytale ending with cocaine.

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 18874
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: This Week in Religion

Post by JennyB »

Spiff wrote:
27 Jun 2018, 3:30pm
JennyB wrote:
27 Jun 2018, 3:15pm
Spiff wrote:
27 Jun 2018, 1:23pm
JennyB wrote:
10 May 2018, 10:06am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
10 May 2018, 6:53am
Image
Whoever that person is needs to trim that disgusting fingernail.
Then why didn't you "Like" my FB post from yesterday?


FB_feet.jpg
Well...you could have included men in that? :)
I could have.

However, in my working life -- now exceeding 3 decades -- I have seen exactly one man wear toeless shoes to the office.
Feet really are the worst.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 34717
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: This Week in Religion

Post by tepista »

Spiff wrote:
27 Jun 2018, 1:23pm
JennyB wrote:
10 May 2018, 10:06am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
10 May 2018, 6:53am
Image
Whoever that person is needs to trim that disgusting fingernail.
Then why didn't you "Like" my FB post from yesterday?


FB_feet.jpg
ha!
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 45679
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: This Week in Religion

Post by Marky Dread »

So there's Feetbook now?
Image

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 12007
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: This Week in Religion

Post by revbob »

JennyB wrote:
27 Jun 2018, 3:38pm
Spiff wrote:
27 Jun 2018, 3:30pm
JennyB wrote:
27 Jun 2018, 3:15pm
Spiff wrote:
27 Jun 2018, 1:23pm
JennyB wrote:
10 May 2018, 10:06am


Whoever that person is needs to trim that disgusting fingernail.
Then why didn't you "Like" my FB post from yesterday?


FB_feet.jpg
Well...you could have included men in that? :)
I could have.

However, in my working life -- now exceeding 3 decades -- I have seen exactly one man wear toeless shoes to the office.
Feet really are the worst.
I make it a point to not look at them.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 88036
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: This Week in Religion

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Image
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 88036
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: This Week in Religion

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 45679
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: This Week in Religion

Post by Marky Dread »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
17 Aug 2018, 6:37am
Satan: Constitutionalist
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states ... as-capitol
Only fair the satanists get a statue also. But boy Baphomet is one ugly fucker.
Image

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 88036
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: This Week in Religion

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Marky Dread wrote:
17 Aug 2018, 6:48am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
17 Aug 2018, 6:37am
Satan: Constitutionalist
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states ... as-capitol
Only fair the satanists get a statue also. But boy Baphomet is one ugly fucker.
Image
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 45679
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: This Week in Religion

Post by Marky Dread »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
17 Aug 2018, 7:15am
Marky Dread wrote:
17 Aug 2018, 6:48am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
17 Aug 2018, 6:37am
Satan: Constitutionalist
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states ... as-capitol
Only fair the satanists get a statue also. But boy Baphomet is one ugly fucker.
Image
Image
Image

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 34717
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: This Week in Religion

Post by tepista »

Image
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 12007
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: This Week in Religion

Post by revbob »

This has been a big story around here, not sure how much press it is getting elsewhere
We Saw Nuns Kill Children: The Ghosts of St. Joseph’s Catholic Orphanage
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ch ... st-josephs

Post Reply