Wanted: American with a credit card and a kind heart

Board-related issues and help forum. Announcements, too!
JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Re: Wanted: American with a credit card and a kind heart

Post by JennyB »

eumaas wrote:
23 Aug 2017, 11:52am
JennyB wrote:
23 Aug 2017, 11:50am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
23 Aug 2017, 11:37am
JennyB wrote:
23 Aug 2017, 11:11am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
22 Aug 2017, 5:39pm
Nein.
I messaged you yesterday - did you not receive it? Or do you not take kind offers from women?
Nope—nothing showing as a PM or email or anything else. Is it in your Outbox or Sent folder?
Weird, neither. I swear I sent it. happy to do it if Gene can't. I blame Hoy.
i already did it nya nya
Can I still blame Hoy?
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
23 Aug 2017, 12:04pm
eumaas wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
23 Aug 2017, 11:11am

I messaged you yesterday - did you not receive it? Or do you not take kind offers from women?
Nope—nothing showing as a PM or email or anything else. Is it in your Outbox or Sent folder?
i already did it nya nya
Can I still blame Hoy?
Only on days that end in y.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
23 Aug 2017, 12:25pm
JennyB wrote:
23 Aug 2017, 12:04pm
eumaas wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

i already did it nya nya
Can I still blame Hoy?
Only on days that end in y.

:cool:
Got a Rake? Sure!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Hey, Americans, I need your help again ordering something. All you gotta do is order a cd (under $15, for which I'll reimburse you), convert it to FLAC for me and scan the booklet (if there's anything to it), and upload the whole shebang for me. And you get to keep the cd for your troubles! Interested, intrigued? PM me for details.

edit: Fuck, never mind. I see it's on backorder and because it's OOP, it ain't comin' in.

edit2: Alternatively, if any of you have a copy of the Kiss or Kill Club compilation cd (https://www.discogs.com/Various-Kiss-Or ... se/3043271) and rip it for me, I'll cite you in all future award banquet speeches.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
17 Aug 2018, 10:23am
Hey, Americans, I need your help again ordering something. All you gotta do is order a cd (under $15, for which I'll reimburse you), convert it to FLAC for me and scan the booklet (if there's anything to it), and upload the whole shebang for me. And you get to keep the cd for your troubles! Interested, intrigued? PM me for details.

edit: Fuck, never mind. I see it's on backorder and because it's OOP, it ain't comin' in.

edit2: Alternatively, if any of you have a copy of the Kiss or Kill Club compilation cd (https://www.discogs.com/Various-Kiss-Or ... se/3043271) and rip it for me, I'll cite you in all future award banquet speeches.
I'm reluctant to do this because I loathe the company so much, but Amazon has a used one for an affordable price: https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing ... 438&sr=1-3
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
17 Aug 2018, 1:21pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:

I'm reluctant to do this because I loathe the company so much, but Amazon has a used one for an affordable price: https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing ... 438&sr=1-3
Funny, it doesn't show up on Amazon.ca as part of the partner thingee. I'm going straight to the record store's site and I'll try to order it that way. Thanks, man!

edit: Nope, they don't ship outside the US. So, same request, good Uncle Sams! Here's the link: https://www.ziarecords.com/p/1079103/ki ... club-prese

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
17 Aug 2018, 1:27pm
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Funny, it doesn't show up on Amazon.ca as part of the partner thingee. I'm going straight to the record store's site and I'll try to order it that way. Thanks, man!

edit: Nope, they don't ship outside the US. So, same request, good Uncle Sams! Here's the link: https://www.ziarecords.com/p/1079103/ki ... club-prese
I'll do it.

edit: I did it.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
17 Aug 2018, 1:30pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
17 Aug 2018, 1:27pm
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

I'll do it.

edit: I did it.
Thanks, chief! PM me the final damage and your email so I can Paypal you the money.

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

A canadian asks for an american with a kind heart but settles for kory. there's a lesson here, somewhere
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Flex wrote:
17 Aug 2018, 1:39pm
A canadian asks for an american with a kind heart but settles for kory. there's a lesson here, somewhere
The kind heart was just bullshit flattery. All I cared about was the American with a credit card part.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

I would have done it for you but I have no idea what FLAC means. Is that like flan?
Got a Rake? Sure!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
17 Aug 2018, 1:55pm
I would have done it for you but I have no idea what FLAC means. Is that like flan?
They're both four-letter words starting with fla, so yeah. ;)

(FLAC is a type of music file preferred by music dorks. Better quality than mp3.)

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
17 Aug 2018, 2:01pm
JennyB wrote:

(FLAC is a type of music file preferred by music dorks. Better quality than mp3.)
and half the size of .wav!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
17 Aug 2018, 2:48pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:

But a sin against creation compared to whatever Neil Young's player uses.

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
17 Aug 2018, 3:08pm
Kory wrote:
17 Aug 2018, 2:48pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:

But a sin against creation compared to whatever Neil Young's player uses.
Wax cylinders?