JennyB wrote:
10 Oct 2017, 9:13am
Kory wrote:
09 Oct 2017, 5:42pm
JennyB wrote:
09 Oct 2017, 4:55pm
Kory wrote:
09 Oct 2017, 4:37pm

It is for sure. I'm just saying that Seattle is pretty much the only thing that swings us blue in each election. I think that's going to change with the tech bro influx.
Gotcha!
I'm worried about where I'm going to live on that day. There's nothing else around here.
Do you think the tech bros will invade Seattle itself or will they gravitate toward the east side?
They've already been here for a few years. With Amazon firmly planting its base on the north side of downtown, most of the city is being razed to put up new overpriced condos (pushing anybody that doesn't make at least $80k/yr out of the city), and Capitol Hill (formerly the gay haven of the city) has become a hotbed of homophobic violence. Meanwhile, the city government is scrambling to convince Amazon to also station their second base here (they've been looking to have an equal presence in another city), acting like a jealous lover and forgetting that they have a major affordable housing issue that neither party is interested in addressing. Yes, Amazon is good for the city's economy, but not in the slightest for anyone who lived here before The Beast took hold. The whole place is getting fucked.
Yikes. St. Louis is pushing hard for the second base. It's never going to happen, but I keep saying be careful what you wish for. That is so sad about Capitol Hill. My friend Marcy (the woman who joined us for dinner) said as much the same. It was an iconic area for the LGBT community. That is terrible.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Re: Pacifism has failed.

Post by Flex »

Denver/Colorado is also making a big push, it's gross. The one thing that may save us from ourselves is our terrible transportation infrastructure.
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Flex wrote:
10 Oct 2017, 2:36pm
Denver/Colorado is also making a big push, it's gross. The one thing that may save us from ourselves is our terrible transportation infrastructure.
STL's transportation structure makes Denver's look like a dream. Voters keep saying no to metrolink expansion because black people.
Got a Rake? Sure!

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

JennyB wrote:
10 Oct 2017, 2:38pm
Flex wrote:
10 Oct 2017, 2:36pm
STL's transportation structure makes Denver's look like a dream. Voters keep saying no to metrolink expansion because black people.
Ours is bad too, and it didn't stop them. I'll just say if either of your cities gets it, prepare for many homeless.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

I could watch this over and over and over again. i guess the American SS doesn't teach fence-hopping skills. Master race, my ass.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
19 Oct 2017, 6:24pm
I could watch this over and over and over again. i guess the American SS doesn't teach fence-hopping skills. Master race, my ass.
That is absolutely mesmerizing. I love the people pointing at him afterward.
Got a Rake? Sure!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

https://www.salon.com/2018/08/12/white- ... rotesters/

Fifty people? That's, like, max enrolment for a third-year class. One that might end up with a D- class average at best, but, still, a number that requires a medium-sized classroom. Real Nazis drew more to beer halls in 1925.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

WestwayKid
Unknown Immortal

Post by WestwayKid »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
19 Oct 2017, 6:24pm
I don't know...that fence looks pretty imposing. My 6-year-old daughter would probably struggle to get over it! :mrgreen:
"They don't think it be like it is, but it do." - Oscar Gamble

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
13 Aug 2018, 9:16am

Fifty people? That's, like, max enrolment for a third-year class. One that might end up with a D- class average at best, but, still, a number that requires a medium-sized classroom. Real Nazis drew more to beer halls in 1925.
Does this mean:
a) Nazis are decreasing
b) DC doesn't have many nazis
c) Nazis are lazier
d) Other

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
13 Aug 2018, 6:15pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Does this mean:
a) Nazis are decreasing
c) Nazis are lazier
d) Other
C and D. They're dominated by morons who are actually being challenged and have been dealt some organizing hurdles by online restrictions. And I imagine a number are scared of being outed and losing their jobs after Charlottesville.

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
13 Aug 2018, 6:34pm
Kory wrote:
13 Aug 2018, 6:15pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Does this mean:
a) Nazis are decreasing
c) Nazis are lazier
d) Other
C and D. They're dominated by morons who are actually being challenged and have been dealt some organizing hurdles by online restrictions. And I imagine a number are scared of being outed and losing their jobs after Charlottesville.
Great!

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

fear is the only thing the nazi mind understands. glad antifa's got 'em scared.
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

BostonBeaneater
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel

Post by BostonBeaneater »

It’s time to grab a bat and get to work.

BostonBeaneater

They attack the victims who are shot in a school or a temple the they need to have a gun poked in their ribs. They need to be scared. I’m tired of platitudes. These dogs need their face shoved in their own shit. Decent people can only be tested so much and it’s past the point of pulling punches. It’s time for some noses to be bloodied.

BostonBeaneater

See, these people need to be beaten and beaten badly. Enough of the pearl clutching. Three or four people in this bar have to march outside, clock these people, rip their cosplay armbands off, and slash their tires. Everyone else at this bar has to say they saw nothing.

https://www.providencejournal.com/news/ ... providence