Pets.

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Re: Pets.

Post by JennyB »

Mimi wrote:
23 Jul 2018, 10:19am
JennyB wrote:
23 Jul 2018, 9:57am
Mimi wrote:
23 Jul 2018, 9:08am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
23 Jul 2018, 8:59am
Mimi wrote:
23 Jul 2018, 8:51am
I can control myself, but sometimes I can talk about my cats like new parents talk about their kids. So, ever since Lic has had her kidney issue, I've had to make small adjustments to her environment: more water bowls and more litter boxes. I now have one in my upstairs office which she likes to use just to pee, rarely to stink it up. I've read, and I'm not sure if it's entirely true, that cats with kidney disease give off a smell because of the build-up of toxins in their body. When Lic was still in her sickly stage, Butters avoided her and her litter box. He'd step inside and smell it before walking away in disgust. Now that she's feeling better, he's finally cuddling up to her...and using her new litter box. A few days ago she caught him just as he stepped inside and started moving the litter around. Oh my god, the look on her face. She was so offended and indignant, giving him a look of what the fuck are you doing? I know it's one of those you had to be there moments, but shit was I howling.
Cats are goofs. Prideful yet dorky. Their sensitivity to smells is remarkable, yet they're such morons about it. Take one cat to the vet while the other stays at home, the new one comes home smelling a bit off and is treated like a completely new cat under the smells return to normal. Come on, you know who it is, melonhead.
:lol:
No shame about talking to/about your pets like they are your children. I talk about our hamster like that, FFS. At least yours is a real pet.
Hamsters are real pets. They're so freaking adorable.
They are indeed. :approve:
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
23 Jul 2018, 10:24am
Mimi wrote:
You figure that hamsters are going to be a steady part of your family?
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
23 Jul 2018, 12:28pm
JennyB wrote:
Mimi wrote:
We'll see. After merely a month, VH, Jr. has started to lose interest (though I still make him play with him every night). I think that's juts a 9 year old thing. He's a great little hamster - I have kind of fallen in love with him.
Got a Rake? Sure!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
23 Jul 2018, 2:03pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Mimi wrote:
We'll see. After merely a month, VH, Jr. has started to lose interest (though I still make him play with him every night). I think that's juts a 9 year old thing. He's a great little hamster - I have kind of fallen in love with him.
Not entirely unusual for VH Jr. Kids' brains are attracted to novelty. But if you love the little bastard, why not continue with more? #crazyhamsterlady
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

BostonBeaneater
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel

Post by BostonBeaneater »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
23 Jul 2018, 2:58pm
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Mimi wrote:
Not entirely unusual for VH Jr. Kids' brains are attracted to novelty. But if you love the little bastard, why not continue with more? #crazyhamsterlady

Trump's St. Louis Post Dispatch, July 23, 2039
The corpse discovered at 59 Westview Terrace has been identified via dental records as Jenny B. also known as the St. Louis hamster lady. B. began collecting hamsters after he husband and son left home to join Appleberg & Lemonstein's Fantastical Far Right Circus in 2021, on Trump's second inauguration day...

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
23 Jul 2018, 3:09pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:

The corpse discovered at 59 Westview Terrace has been identified via dental records as Jenny B. also known as the St. Louis hamster lady. B. began collecting hamsters after he husband and son left home to join Appleberg & Lemonstein's Fantastical Far Right Circus in 2021, on Trump's second inauguration day...
A journal was found with the body. The phrase "Goddammit, Hoy" appears an inordinate number of times in entries. Police are searching for this "Hoy" because he just seems like he'd be guilty of multiple something awfuls.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
23 Jul 2018, 3:22pm
BostonBeaneater wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

A journal was found with the body. The phrase "Goddammit, Hoy" appears an inordinate number of times in entries. Police are searching for this "Hoy" because he just seems like he'd be guilty of multiple something awfuls.
And all of the hamsters' hair inexplicably looked like Martin Gore's.
Got a Rake? Sure!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
23 Jul 2018, 3:51pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
BostonBeaneater wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:

#supercrazyhamsterlady

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
23 Jul 2018, 3:55pm
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
BostonBeaneater wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

#supercrazyhamsterlady
#imdisappointedyoudidntphotoshopmartingoreshaironahamster
Got a Rake? Sure!

BostonBeaneater

JennyB wrote:
23 Jul 2018, 4:06pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
BostonBeaneater wrote:

#supercrazyhamsterlady

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
23 Jul 2018, 4:10pm
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

#supercrazyhamsterlady

:lol:
Got a Rake? Sure!

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

I mean, I like my dog better than the hamster, you guys.
Got a Rake? Sure!

BostonBeaneater

JennyB wrote:
23 Jul 2018, 4:23pm
Can the dog hang out with the hamster? My kitty would kill him in a slow and cruel ritual.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
BostonBeaneater wrote:

#supercrazyhamsterlady
#youveseenmyshopskillz

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
23 Jul 2018, 4:24pm
JennyB wrote:
23 Jul 2018, 4:23pm
Can the dog hang out with the hamster? My kitty would kill him in a slow and cruel ritual.
Nope. Scout (the dog) would like to kill Teddy (the hamster).
Got a Rake? Sure!