Oh, Moranjortsfolk...

Politics and other such topical creams.
Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 15258
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: Oh, Moranjortsfolk...

Post by Rat Patrol » 02 Mar 2018, 9:29am

Dr. Medulla wrote:
01 Mar 2018, 7:19pm
JennyB wrote:
01 Mar 2018, 5:23pm
From my friend, State Rep. Stacey Newman:

Vote to begin impeachment process of the Governor.

Resolution passes unanimously 154-0.

Image
Wow. Was he an outsider when he ran for governor? Amazing that there's no token support, even if it's just a resolution.
Actually, he was a Democrat who the DCCC was falling all over themselves to recruit for Congress because he presented so nebulously centrist in a won't-name-what-he-actually-stands-for kind of way. Then he immediately stabbed the party in the eye, took the fundraising warchest they handed him, changed his affiliation to GOP, and ran hard-right.

Which I suppose these days makes him even more attractive to the Dems. "Oh, the one who got away!" :rolleyes:
Image

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 77371
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Oh, Moranjortsfolk...

Post by Dr. Medulla » 02 Mar 2018, 9:53am

Rat Patrol wrote:
02 Mar 2018, 9:29am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
01 Mar 2018, 7:19pm
JennyB wrote:
01 Mar 2018, 5:23pm
From my friend, State Rep. Stacey Newman:

Vote to begin impeachment process of the Governor.

Resolution passes unanimously 154-0.

Image
Wow. Was he an outsider when he ran for governor? Amazing that there's no token support, even if it's just a resolution.
Actually, he was a Democrat who the DCCC was falling all over themselves to recruit for Congress because he presented so nebulously centrist in a won't-name-what-he-actually-stands-for kind of way. Then he immediately stabbed the party in the eye, took the fundraising warchest they handed him, changed his affiliation to GOP, and ran hard-right.

Which I suppose these days makes him even more attractive to the Dems. "Oh, the one who got away!" :rolleyes:
Ha! What a shit weasel. And it goes to show how wretched the Democrats are in what they find appealing about candidates.
Endut! Hoch Hech!

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 16955
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: Oh, Moranjortsfolk...

Post by JennyB » 02 Mar 2018, 10:24am

Dr. Medulla wrote:
02 Mar 2018, 9:53am
Rat Patrol wrote:
02 Mar 2018, 9:29am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
01 Mar 2018, 7:19pm
JennyB wrote:
01 Mar 2018, 5:23pm
From my friend, State Rep. Stacey Newman:

Vote to begin impeachment process of the Governor.

Resolution passes unanimously 154-0.

Image
Wow. Was he an outsider when he ran for governor? Amazing that there's no token support, even if it's just a resolution.
Actually, he was a Democrat who the DCCC was falling all over themselves to recruit for Congress because he presented so nebulously centrist in a won't-name-what-he-actually-stands-for kind of way. Then he immediately stabbed the party in the eye, took the fundraising warchest they handed him, changed his affiliation to GOP, and ran hard-right.

Which I suppose these days makes him even more attractive to the Dems. "Oh, the one who got away!" :rolleyes:
Ha! What a shit weasel. And it goes to show how wretched the Democrats are in what they find appealing about candidates.
Everything Rattie said plus he was not the favorite during the primary. But since he pretty much hid the fact that he's Jewish, had a commercial where he blew shit up and ran as the Trump style outsider, he somehow won.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 77371
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Oh, Moranjortsfolk...

Post by Dr. Medulla » 30 Mar 2018, 6:56am

What the hell, Missouri?
Image
Endut! Hoch Hech!

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 16955
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: Oh, Moranjortsfolk...

Post by JennyB » 30 Mar 2018, 10:01am

I just don't know.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 15258
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: Oh, Moranjortsfolk...

Post by Rat Patrol » 20 Apr 2018, 5:17pm

http://www.kansascity.com/news/politics ... 37864.html

The saddest trombone bleats for thee.
Image

Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 15258
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: Oh, Moranjortsfolk...

Post by Rat Patrol » 29 May 2018, 6:44pm

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/29/politics ... index.html

Gov. Grabbypants decides to wager whether this line will work in Branson. . .

Image
Image

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 16955
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: Oh, Moranjortsfolk...

Post by JennyB » 31 May 2018, 9:43am

Tuesday was a good day in Moranjortsville.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

WestwayKid
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1477
Joined: 20 Sep 2017, 8:22am
Location: Mill-e-wah-que

Re: Oh, Moranjortsfolk...

Post by WestwayKid » 05 Jun 2018, 5:33am

Dr. Medulla wrote:
30 Mar 2018, 6:56am
What the hell, Missouri?
Image
We drove to Florida last June and my sister and I came up with the "5 P's of Georgia" based on their billboards: peanuts, peaches, porn, prayer & personal injury. The vast majority (I might be exaggerating... :mrgreen: ) of billboards we passed on I-75 seemed to fall into one of those 5 categories!
"If they believed in a place called Kokomo, then so did I." - Michael Edward Love

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 77371
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Oh, Moranjortsfolk...

Post by Dr. Medulla » 05 Jun 2018, 6:22am

WestwayKid wrote:
05 Jun 2018, 5:33am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
30 Mar 2018, 6:56am
What the hell, Missouri?
Image
We drove to Florida last June and my sister and I came up with the "5 P's of Georgia" based on their billboards: peanuts, peaches, porn, prayer & personal injury. The vast majority (I might be exaggerating... :mrgreen: ) of billboards we passed on I-75 seemed to fall into one of those 5 categories!
And pfireworks. Lots and lots and lots of assurances to long-distance drivers that they can pull over and get a few bottle rockets whenever they want.
Endut! Hoch Hech!

WestwayKid
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1477
Joined: 20 Sep 2017, 8:22am
Location: Mill-e-wah-que

Re: Oh, Moranjortsfolk...

Post by WestwayKid » 05 Jun 2018, 7:34am

Dr. Medulla wrote:
05 Jun 2018, 6:22am
WestwayKid wrote:
05 Jun 2018, 5:33am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
30 Mar 2018, 6:56am
What the hell, Missouri?
Image
We drove to Florida last June and my sister and I came up with the "5 P's of Georgia" based on their billboards: peanuts, peaches, porn, prayer & personal injury. The vast majority (I might be exaggerating... :mrgreen: ) of billboards we passed on I-75 seemed to fall into one of those 5 categories!
And pfireworks. Lots and lots and lots of assurances to long-distance drivers that they can pull over and get a few bottle rockets whenever they want.
Good point. Now I feel like our perfect little billboard formula has been knocked out of whack, however! What if I amend it to the "6 P's of Georgia" and add pyrotechnics? I think that works!
"If they believed in a place called Kokomo, then so did I." - Michael Edward Love

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 77371
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Oh, Moranjortsfolk...

Post by Dr. Medulla » 05 Jun 2018, 7:54am

WestwayKid wrote:
05 Jun 2018, 7:34am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
05 Jun 2018, 6:22am
WestwayKid wrote:
05 Jun 2018, 5:33am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
30 Mar 2018, 6:56am
What the hell, Missouri?
Image
We drove to Florida last June and my sister and I came up with the "5 P's of Georgia" based on their billboards: peanuts, peaches, porn, prayer & personal injury. The vast majority (I might be exaggerating... :mrgreen: ) of billboards we passed on I-75 seemed to fall into one of those 5 categories!
And pfireworks. Lots and lots and lots of assurances to long-distance drivers that they can pull over and get a few bottle rockets whenever they want.
Good point. Now I feel like our perfect little billboard formula has been knocked out of whack, however! What if I amend it to the "6 P's of Georgia" and add pyrotechnics? I think that works!
It's not on the agenda, but we can schedule a vote on the proposed addition at the next council meeting.
Endut! Hoch Hech!

WestwayKid
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1477
Joined: 20 Sep 2017, 8:22am
Location: Mill-e-wah-que

Re: Oh, Moranjortsfolk...

Post by WestwayKid » 05 Jun 2018, 8:05am

Dr. Medulla wrote:
05 Jun 2018, 7:54am
WestwayKid wrote:
05 Jun 2018, 7:34am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
05 Jun 2018, 6:22am
WestwayKid wrote:
05 Jun 2018, 5:33am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
30 Mar 2018, 6:56am
What the hell, Missouri?
Image
We drove to Florida last June and my sister and I came up with the "5 P's of Georgia" based on their billboards: peanuts, peaches, porn, prayer & personal injury. The vast majority (I might be exaggerating... :mrgreen: ) of billboards we passed on I-75 seemed to fall into one of those 5 categories!
And pfireworks. Lots and lots and lots of assurances to long-distance drivers that they can pull over and get a few bottle rockets whenever they want.
Good point. Now I feel like our perfect little billboard formula has been knocked out of whack, however! What if I amend it to the "6 P's of Georgia" and add pyrotechnics? I think that works!
It's not on the agenda, but we can schedule a vote on the proposed addition at the next council meeting.
God bless 'Merica!
"If they believed in a place called Kokomo, then so did I." - Michael Edward Love

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests