Ugh...Vatican, why?

Politics and other such topical creams.
Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Re: Ugh...Vatican, why?

Post by Wolter »

”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Wolter wrote:
eumaas wrote:Let's unify this bitch.

Every time somebody on IMCT starts talking about jazz, I crave drunken oblivion.
Every time anyone talks about or plays jazz, I crave drunkien oblivion.

Of course, that's not saying much.
I crave latkes.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

JennyB wrote:
Wolter wrote:

Every time somebody on IMCT starts talking about jazz, I crave drunken oblivion.

I crave latkes.
Me too. Thank goodness Jewish Christmas is coming up.

Edit:

Or, ImageMAS
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Wolter wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Wolter wrote:

I crave latkes.
Me too. Thank goodness Jewish Christmas is coming up.

Edit:

Or, ImageMAS
That should be how Gene spells his name -- kind of like when Prince changed his name to that symbol.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

In our house, it's known as Paganfest, named after our cat, Pagan, who was born in December, and to acknowledge the winter solstice roots of the holiday season. Paganfest. Remember that name. Paganfest.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

Dr. Medulla wrote:In our house, it's known as Paganfest, named after our cat, Pagan, who was born in December, and to acknowledge the winter solstice roots of the holiday season. Paganfest. Remember that name. Paganfest.
I'm going all out for Toyotathon this year.
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

dpwolf
Long Time Jerk

Post by dpwolf »

tepista wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:In our house, it's known as Paganfest, named after our cat, Pagan, who was born in December, and to acknowledge the winter solstice roots of the holiday season. Paganfest. Remember that name. Paganfest.
Guiltmas
then don't go killing all the bees

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

tepista wrote:
I plan to sacrifice many goats at this year's Feast of Atheismo.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

tepista wrote:I'm going all out for Toyotathon this year.
Even tho we drive a Toyota, I developed a hate-on for that company and their ads during the baseball playoffs. Every goddamn commercial break, they ran the ad that used snippets of the Fixx song, "Saved By Zero." Over and over and fucking over. Ceaseless repetition is a good way of making some people loathe your product.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Even tho we drive a Toyota, I developed a hate-on for that company and their ads during the baseball playoffs. Every goddamn commercial break, they ran the ad that used snippets of the Fixx song, "Saved By Zero." Over and over and fucking over. Ceaseless repetition is a good way of making some people loathe your product.
I've heard "One Thing Leads to Another" on TV ads in the past too, the Fixx cleaned up in their post-career.

Any fast food Chicken joint wanna ante up for

red beans and rice
whoa-oh
whoa-oh-oh-o-o-o-o-oh

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

tepista wrote:the Fixx cleaned up in their post-career.
Apparently they exist. That's kind of amazing for a band that never really achieved much success beyond the "Reach for the Beach" album.

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

I saw the Police with The Fixx and Thompson Twins at Hollywood Park racetrack on Synchronicity tour.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

tepista wrote:I saw the Police with The Fixx and Thompson Twins at Hollywood Park racetrack on Synchronicity tour.
I had albums by all three from that time. Kind of curious whether I'd still like the Thompson Twins.

Still216
Hoy Without The Hoy

Post by Still216 »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
It continued during the football season too. Toyota actually changed the commercials a few weeks ago due to the overwhelming negative reaction from their customers about it.
Sit on my lap, I'm sober! - cretin
Dylan can never care about anything, not a troublesome woman, not a beleagured workingman, not a fingerless glove or sleeveless jacket, as much as Andrew WK cares about partying. - Silent Majority

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Still216 wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
It continued during the football season too. Toyota actually changed the commercials a few weeks ago due to the overwhelming negative reaction from their customers about it.
Really? They actually admitted it? If so, wow. Wowgold.