The Future of the Republican Party

Politics and other such topical creams.
Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by Dr. Medulla »

"Maverick"
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
30 Nov 2017, 8:50pm
"Maverick"
The maverickyest part of his mind is the fatal tumor. :shifty:

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Do a GIS of Blake Farenthold and ask yourself whether you'd hire him to be the assistant night manager at a Krispy Kreme let alone be a Congressperson. It's stunning how many flatly ridiculous-looking people rise in politics. Maybe that's comforting, that it isn't just some beauty contest, but the guy looks like a comb8nation of Louie Anderson and Stuart Pankin.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
08 Dec 2017, 1:19pm
Do a GIS of Blake Farenthold and ask yourself whether you'd hire him to be the assistant night manager at a Krispy Kreme let alone be a Congressperson. It's stunning how many flatly ridiculous-looking people rise in politics. Maybe that's comforting, that it isn't just some beauty contest, but the guy looks like a comb8nation of Louie Anderson and Stuart Pankin.
He's on tap to play Flounder in "Animal House: The Musical" on Broadway. I guess we just do things opposite of Canada down these parts?

(Also, I would totally see "Animal House: The Musical.")
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
08 Dec 2017, 1:24pm
(Also, I would totally see "Animal House: The Musical.")
Animal House is one of those movies I can never not watch if I notice that it's on. And so much of the humour has grown to be transgressive (or more so) as our own times change.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mind you, Peter King is a cancerous turd who should be shot into the sun, but he's right about Bannon: "He looks like a disheveled drunk." My favourite anonymous comment about Bannon was that he looks like the first guy your mom fucks after the divorce.
http://ijr.com/the-response/2017/12/103 ... led-drunk/

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
13 Dec 2017, 3:17pm
Mind you, Peter King is a cancerous turd who should be shot into the sun, but he's right about Bannon: "He looks like a disheveled drunk." My favourite anonymous comment about Bannon was that he looks like the first guy your mom fucks after the divorce.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
13 Dec 2017, 4:06pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
*snort* I'm far from the first person to make the observation, but it's so rare to see a white nationalist who actually looks like an ubermensch. Most of them look like the kind of genetic disasters and general fuck-ups that the Nazis saw plaguing humanity.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
When Peter King becomes a voice of reaaon you know things are truly fucked up.

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

What a Roy Moore concession speech may look like: http://www.wdrb.com/story/37062873/rep- ... washington

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Rat Patrol wrote:
13 Dec 2017, 9:57pm
What a Roy Moore concession speech may look like: http://www.wdrb.com/story/37062873/rep- ... washington
That's, uh, that's a helluva suicide note. Crazy and defiant. Very Republican.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

John Kasich is a fascinating amalgam of awareness and total obliviousness. As if the values he endorses haven't been nurturing misery and anger over the past several decades.
http://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk ... and-narrow

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Illinois GOP put away the dog whistles and nominate an open Nazi: https://forward.com/fast-forward/393595 ... 1-headline

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Post by Silent Majority »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
04 Feb 2018, 6:37pm
Illinois GOP put away the dog whistles and nominate an open Nazi: https://forward.com/fast-forward/393595 ... 1-headline
He's moving slightly to the right in order to stand on their ticket.
a lifetime serving one machine
Is ten times worse than prison

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/