Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
28 Nov 2017, 8:49pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
28 Nov 2017, 7:44pm
Wolter wrote:
28 Nov 2017, 7:35pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
28 Nov 2017, 6:40pm
Wolter wrote:
28 Nov 2017, 7:23am

Same. I’ve had two distinct and discrete cold/flu style sicknesses in the last month. I’m honestly not sure if I’ll ever not feel like shit again.
I believe I established a tradition here of reporting vomit tallies. Please, for future historians.
No vomit. The first one was a sinus thing with a fever. This one is a chest thing with no fever, but serous aching and fatigue.
Sincere wishes for a speedy recovery to you and Inder, and a thanks from the IMCT medical historians of 2784 AI (After Inder).
There is no After Inder. Inder is All and All is Inder.
I can accept Inder as alpha, but not as omega. I've studied the scriptures. Have you?
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
28 Nov 2017, 8:59pm
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

I believe I established a tradition here of reporting vomit tallies. Please, for future historians.
No vomit. The first one was a sinus thing with a fever. This one is a chest thing with no fever, but serous aching and fatigue.
Sincere wishes for a speedy recovery to you and Inder, and a thanks from the IMCT medical historians of 2784 AI (After Inder).
I can accept Inder as alpha, but not as omega. I've studied the scriptures. Have you?
With a fine-tooth comb. You'll not shake my faith.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
28 Nov 2017, 9:16pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
28 Nov 2017, 8:59pm
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:

With a fine-tooth comb. You'll not shake my faith.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
28 Nov 2017, 7:23am
Inder wrote:
28 Nov 2017, 1:49am
I'm sick as a dog. Send hot and sour soup. 🤒
Same. I’ve had two distinct and discrete cold/flu style sicknesses in the last month. I’m honestly not sure if I’ll ever not feel like shit again.
Hellenic sore throat, but No-puke Streak's still going strong at 5432 days. Only 70 days to go before I top my all-time best and can erase the shame of "Sambucca Night" from the history books forever.

What? Don't look at me like that. I know that look. That's the same look you give Hoy. :shifty:

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

I can't not see those glasses as having painted on eyes. So damned creepy.

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston »

There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

Heston wrote:
03 Dec 2017, 7:54pm
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

BostonBeaneater
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel

Post by BostonBeaneater »

Observation: Steamed milk with just some dark maple syrup stirred in is delightful.

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
04 Dec 2017, 1:20am
Observation: Steamed milk with just some dark maple syrup stirred in is delightful.
Sounds great.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Wolter wrote:
03 Dec 2017, 9:40pm
Heston wrote:
03 Dec 2017, 7:54pm
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I bet those 48 comments are a fucking thrillride.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Post by Mimi »

Every time I go to the doctor, they ask me if I'm taking medication. They are amazed when I say no. The last nurse said that usually everyone is on at least one sort of medication. Is this true? lol

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:
05 Dec 2017, 11:32pm
Every time I go to the doctor, they ask me if I'm taking medication. They are amazed when I say no. The last nurse said that usually everyone is on at least one sort of medication. Is this true? lol
I've had the same experience with my dentist. They always express some surprise or wariness when I say I'm not on any medication (which may be a bit more expected given the epilepsy). It really is suggestive, tho, of how entrenched pharmaceuticals are in our lives when the non-prescribed people arouse curiosity.

Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Post by Mimi »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
06 Dec 2017, 7:25am
Mimi wrote:
I've had the same experience with my dentist. They always express some surprise or wariness when I say I'm not on any medication (which may be a bit more expected given the epilepsy). It really is suggestive, tho, of how entrenched pharmaceuticals are in our lives when the non-prescribed people arouse curiosity.
Exactly.

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

Mimi wrote:
06 Dec 2017, 9:29am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Mimi wrote:
Exactly.
I never noticed. Probably because I’m hella mentally ill and always on medication.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:
06 Dec 2017, 10:18am
Mimi wrote:
06 Dec 2017, 9:29am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Mimi wrote:
Exactly.
I never noticed. Probably because I’m hella mentally ill and always on medication.
Well, have I got some snake oil for you!