No, No, Don't Worry. Sexism is Pretty Much Over.

Politics and other such topical creams.
JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Re: No, No, Don't Worry. Sexism is Pretty Much Over.

Post by JennyB »

Flex wrote:
17 Nov 2017, 1:45pm
Kory wrote:
17 Nov 2017, 1:43pm
I think he meant the more charming and oddly lovable types that are just nervous wrecks because they respect women too much.
those are the people who go around digging up corpses in the middle of the night imho
Yep. Serial killers.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Ah, so rape is, in essence, something a woman commits against a man.
https://shareblue.com/breitbart-editor- ... n-regrets/

Is there any topic where these people aren't utter monsters?
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Post by Mimi »

Charlie Rose. Put that 90 year old peen away. Ick. :yuck:

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:
21 Nov 2017, 5:40pm
"Charlie Rose can still rise," he said (seductively, he hoped).
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Mimi

Post by Mimi »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
21 Nov 2017, 6:09pm
Mimi wrote:
"Charlie Rose can still rise," he said (seductively, he hoped).
X( X( X( X(

Mimi

Post by Mimi »

Mimi wrote:
Crusty Paw.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

When they came for Harvey Weinstein, I said nothing, because I wasn't a vengeful Hollywood overlord.
When they came for Roy Moore, I said nothing, because I wasn't a pedophile and phoney Christian.
But now they've come for mouth-breathing bozos like Matt Lauer, and I wonder where I'll still be able to get feather-soft newsishness information.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
29 Nov 2017, 10:55am
When they came for Harvey Weinstein, I said nothing, because I wasn't a vengeful Hollywood overlord.
When they came for Roy Moore, I said nothing, because I wasn't a pedophile and phoney Christian.
But now they've come for mouth-breathing bozos like Matt Lauer, and I wonder where I'll still be able to get feather-soft newsishness information.
I honestly can't believe the amount of people on my Facebook feed who are surprised by this turn of events.
Got a Rake? Sure!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
29 Nov 2017, 12:07pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
I honestly can't believe the amount of people on my Facebook feed who are surprised by this turn of events.
He just oozes entitled and oblivious white guy who doesn't realize his success is 90% an accident of birth.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
29 Nov 2017, 12:14pm
JennyB wrote:
29 Nov 2017, 12:07pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
He just oozes entitled and oblivious white guy who doesn't realize his success is 90% an accident of birth.
Yep. And there have been rumors about this for years. He's such a scumbag that he makes you almost side with Tom Cruise.
Got a Rake? Sure!

Mimi

Post by Mimi »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
My partner called this about a month ago. I texted him about it, including a lot of laughing faces. I mean, I always suspected something about the slimeball, but I never thought they'd seriously touch this golden boy. Heh.

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
http://money.cnn.com/2017/11/29/media/g ... index.html

What about when they come for self-absorbed "humorists" more boring to listen to than watching paint dry? Where will you come for your foibles about cultured hill folk from a place and era that never existed? WHERE, DAMNIT?!?!

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

Rat Patrol wrote:
29 Nov 2017, 5:02pm

What about when they come for self-absorbed "humorists" more boring to listen to than watching paint dry? Where will you come for your foibles about cultured hill folk from a place and era that never existed? WHERE, DAMNIT?!?!
It rules that, literally yesterday, Garrison published an editorial about how Al Franken is being unfairly persecuted.
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Flex wrote:
29 Nov 2017, 5:04pm
Rat Patrol wrote:

It rules that, literally yesterday, Garrison published an editorial about how Al Franken is being unfairly persecuted.
Or that after the 2016 election, he said that he, like other sensible adults, would tend to his gardening until Americans came to their senses and begged for the smart liberals to come back. It could have been satire of Clinton arrogance except for, you know, it being sincere. Very much fuck that guy.

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
29 Nov 2017, 5:12pm
Flex wrote:
29 Nov 2017, 5:04pm
Rat Patrol wrote:

Or that after the 2016 election, he said that he, like other sensible adults, would tend to his gardening until Americans came to their senses and begged for the smart liberals to come back. It could have been satire of Clinton arrogance except for, you know, it being sincere. Very much fuck that guy.
And also, fuck about 40 years of virulent homophobia woven sleepily into his radio stories..."Men with interior decorators" and all that.