Thread of Dreams

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Re: Thread of Dreams

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
28 Nov 2017, 7:26am
A real meat grinder of a dream last night. I had been diagnosed with some kind of illness of condition and the doctors recommended euthanization. I agreed that it made the most sense. So I'm going around saying goodbye to people and becoming increasingly distraught. I don't want to die yet but it makes the most sense given the diagnosis. I'm almost paralytic, trying to figure a way out of this. I finally tell the doctors that I'll just accept this disease no matter how much it compromises me and if I need to commit suicide later on, I'll do it. And the rest of the dream is spent normally. Not even any evidence of being sick after that.
Jesus. That’s horrific.

I just woke up out of a frustrating dream where I was some sort of Uber driver and a little girl got me to drive her home to somewhere in Kansas. We got so some house in Kansas (via some sort of jump, but I remembered hours of driving) where we had to stop while I found her actual street, but she insisted on spelling it out and every letter she gave me made gibberish. For some reason I took Jackson and my dog with me, and I was despairing getting home, and Ali had no idea where we were. When I asked the owners of the house if they could help, they said “this is her house, what was she telling you?” I tried to call home but was interrupted by a call from my late grandmother telling me I had missed the birth of my new niece.

Anyway, it’s 5am and I’m annoyed at an imaginary little girl.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:
28 Nov 2017, 7:37am
I just woke up out of a frustrating dream where I was some sort of Uber driver and a little girl got me to drive her home to somewhere in Kansas. We got so some house in Kansas (via some sort of jump, but I remembered hours of driving) where we had to stop while I found her actual street, but she insisted on spelling it out and every letter she gave me made gibberish. For some reason I took Jackson and my dog with me, and I was despairing getting home, and Ali had no idea where we were. When I asked the owners of the house if they could help, they said “this is her house, what was she telling you?” I tried to call home but was interrupted by a call from my late grandmother telling me I had missed the birth of my new niece.

Anyway, it’s 5am and I’m annoyed at an imaginary little girl.
Was she Judy Garland?
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

I had a dream that my girlfriend made me an egg but it was undercooked. I asked her to throw it back in the pan for a minute and she PICKED IT UP BY THE WHITES instead of taking the whole plate, which of course made it disintegrate. Drove me crazy.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
28 Nov 2017, 1:43pm
I had a dream that my girlfriend made me an egg but it was undercooked. I asked her to throw it back in the pan for a minute and she PICKED IT UP BY THE WHITES instead of taking the whole plate, which of course made it disintegrate. Drove me crazy.
"Very, very interesting. How long have you hated your penis? And do not lie—I can tell when you lie!"
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
28 Nov 2017, 2:24pm
Kory wrote:
"Very, very interesting. How long have you hated your penis? And do not lie—I can tell when you lie!"
Leave me alone, Golden Siggy.

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Kory wrote:
When I dream I dream of Kory, dirty feet and the biggest pizza ever.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dreams are weird, man.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Stop eating cheese you fools.

Either that or ease up on the acid.

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

101Walterton wrote:
28 Nov 2017, 8:57pm
Stop eating cheese you fools.

Either that or ease up on the acid.
Did I just dream this. :scared:

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

I went thru a period recently where I had many disturbing dreams. The only thing thst stuck with me was an overwhelming sense of dread with the exception of one I kind of recall. I was goimg around closing and locking my upstairs windows and or just drawing the shades. I came to this one window which has a porch roof right below it. I was looking down and saw a pair of boots. I jumped back and looked up to see a Tusken Raider like figure but not what it was, it was human holding a machine gun. I immediately woke up and that sense of dread was amplified x100. It took a while to shake that. Now this is for a guy who rarely recalls a dream and if anything it just involves sex, and with my wife at that.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
28 Nov 2017, 9:25pm
I went thru a period recently where I had many disturbing dreams. The only thing thst stuck with me was an overwhelming sense of dread with the exception of one I kind of recall. I was goimg around closing and locking my upstairs windows and or just drawing the shades. I came to this one window which has a porch roof right below it. I was looking down and saw a pair of boots. I jumped back and looked up to see a Tusken Raider like figure but not what it was, it was human holding a machine gun. I immediately woke up and that sense of dread was amplified x100. It took a while to shake that. Now this is for a guy who rarely recalls a dream and if anything it just involves sex, and with my wife at that.
How long have you hated Kory's penis?

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
28 Nov 2017, 9:30pm
revbob wrote:
I was born to hate that shit

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
28 Nov 2017, 9:32pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Hating Kory's penis is one of the five tenets of normality.

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
28 Nov 2017, 9:44pm
revbob wrote:
28 Nov 2017, 9:32pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Hating Kory's penis is one of the five tenets of normality.
Stories of Kory's penis are phallicy.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
The end of liberty

No fuchsias for you.

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

I find it humorous that y'all don't realize that talking about my penis is all I want you to do.