Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71177
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Post by Dr. Medulla » 31 Oct 2017, 6:16pm

Kory wrote:
31 Oct 2017, 6:14pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
31 Oct 2017, 4:56pm
JennyB wrote:
31 Oct 2017, 4:52pm
An observation: a lack of work ethic may very well save your life one day.

My best friend of almost 30 years left work two hours early because his work sucks and he wanted to go to the yarn store. The car/shooter (yet to be determined if shots were fired) struck right in front of his office building in NY. Thankfully, he was safely ensconced at Purl Soho getting yarn for his new granny blanket project.

LEARN FROM HIS LAZINESS.
Jesus protects in mysterious ways. :scared:
I also left work early yesterday. I also was not harmed. Coincidence? Draw your own conclusions.
Jesus fails in annoying ways. :angry:
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Kory
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 7406
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 1:42pm
Location: In the Discosphere

Re: Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Post by Kory » 31 Oct 2017, 6:23pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
31 Oct 2017, 6:16pm
Kory wrote:
31 Oct 2017, 6:14pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
31 Oct 2017, 4:56pm
JennyB wrote:
31 Oct 2017, 4:52pm
An observation: a lack of work ethic may very well save your life one day.

My best friend of almost 30 years left work two hours early because his work sucks and he wanted to go to the yarn store. The car/shooter (yet to be determined if shots were fired) struck right in front of his office building in NY. Thankfully, he was safely ensconced at Purl Soho getting yarn for his new granny blanket project.

LEARN FROM HIS LAZINESS.
Jesus protects in mysterious ways. :scared:
I also left work early yesterday. I also was not harmed. Coincidence? Draw your own conclusions.
Jesus fails in annoying ways. :angry:
Totally fuckin' agree, mate:

Inder:
Absolutely. Here's another collection of words:

Table salt (spoon hinge)
Octopus (Ukraine)
St. Petersburg (arms)
Ginger beer (cauliflower)
Pat Sajak (PSak)
Lamp post (self evident)
Florida Timeshare (ditto)
Heraclitus (EMI)
Developers (Developers Developers)
Boogie With Your Children

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 25036
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Post by Flex » 31 Oct 2017, 6:24pm

In his born again phase, Dylan was never able to adequately resolve the question "why do terrible things sometimes not happen to Kory?"
"I live inside my own heart, Matt Damon." - Prince

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71177
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Post by Dr. Medulla » 31 Oct 2017, 7:29pm

Flex wrote:
31 Oct 2017, 6:24pm
In his born again phase, Dylan was never able to adequately resolve the question "why do terrible things sometimes not happen to Kory?"
That's been the key fuel in maintaining my atheism.
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 15393
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Post by JennyB » 01 Nov 2017, 9:23am

Flex wrote:
31 Oct 2017, 6:24pm
In his born again phase, Dylan was never able to adequately resolve the question "why do terrible things sometimes not happen to Kory?"
Hearty chortle.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 35447
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Post by Marky Dread » 01 Nov 2017, 10:35am

Flex wrote:
31 Oct 2017, 6:24pm
In his born again phase, Dylan was never able to adequately resolve the question "why do terrible things sometimes not happen to Kory?"
I'm certain Dylan wrote "Trouble in Mind" while thinking of Kory.
Image
Image

Spiff
User avatar
Mostly Nekkid
Posts: 3720
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:23am
Location: In the Spiff Bunker

Re: Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Post by Spiff » 01 Nov 2017, 11:09am

The take home message, for me, is to leave work early.
Let fury have the hour, anger can be power
D'you know that you can use it?

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 15393
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Post by JennyB » 01 Nov 2017, 11:33am

Spiff wrote:
01 Nov 2017, 11:09am
The take home message, for me, is to leave work early.
Always.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Kory
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 7406
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 1:42pm
Location: In the Discosphere

Re: Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Post by Kory » 01 Nov 2017, 3:05pm

JennyB wrote:
01 Nov 2017, 11:33am
Spiff wrote:
01 Nov 2017, 11:09am
The take home message, for me, is to leave work early.
Always.
Also, remove ownership of the means of production from your boss.
Inder:
Absolutely. Here's another collection of words:

Table salt (spoon hinge)
Octopus (Ukraine)
St. Petersburg (arms)
Ginger beer (cauliflower)
Pat Sajak (PSak)
Lamp post (self evident)
Florida Timeshare (ditto)
Heraclitus (EMI)
Developers (Developers Developers)
Boogie With Your Children

Kory
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 7406
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 1:42pm
Location: In the Discosphere

Re: Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Post by Kory » 01 Nov 2017, 3:07pm

Marky Dread wrote:
01 Nov 2017, 10:35am
Flex wrote:
31 Oct 2017, 6:24pm
In his born again phase, Dylan was never able to adequately resolve the question "why do terrible things sometimes not happen to Kory?"
I'm certain Dylan wrote "Trouble in Mind" while thinking of Kory.
Are we talking about Dylan Thomas here? How did you guys get to be on a first-name basis with him?
Inder:
Absolutely. Here's another collection of words:

Table salt (spoon hinge)
Octopus (Ukraine)
St. Petersburg (arms)
Ginger beer (cauliflower)
Pat Sajak (PSak)
Lamp post (self evident)
Florida Timeshare (ditto)
Heraclitus (EMI)
Developers (Developers Developers)
Boogie With Your Children

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 35447
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Post by Marky Dread » 01 Nov 2017, 3:38pm

Kory wrote:
01 Nov 2017, 3:07pm
Marky Dread wrote:
01 Nov 2017, 10:35am
Flex wrote:
31 Oct 2017, 6:24pm
In his born again phase, Dylan was never able to adequately resolve the question "why do terrible things sometimes not happen to Kory?"
I'm certain Dylan wrote "Trouble in Mind" while thinking of Kory.
Are we talking about Dylan Thomas here? How did you guys get to be on a first-name basis with him?
Some Bob bloke. Bit I Expect Dylan Thomas has a poem about you.
Image
Image

Kory
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 7406
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 1:42pm
Location: In the Discosphere

Re: Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Post by Kory » 01 Nov 2017, 3:58pm

Marky Dread wrote:
01 Nov 2017, 3:38pm
Kory wrote:
01 Nov 2017, 3:07pm
Marky Dread wrote:
01 Nov 2017, 10:35am
Flex wrote:
31 Oct 2017, 6:24pm
In his born again phase, Dylan was never able to adequately resolve the question "why do terrible things sometimes not happen to Kory?"
I'm certain Dylan wrote "Trouble in Mind" while thinking of Kory.
Are we talking about Dylan Thomas here? How did you guys get to be on a first-name basis with him?
Some Bob bloke. Bit I Expect Dylan Thomas has a poem about you.
They all do. It's good to be a muse.
Inder:
Absolutely. Here's another collection of words:

Table salt (spoon hinge)
Octopus (Ukraine)
St. Petersburg (arms)
Ginger beer (cauliflower)
Pat Sajak (PSak)
Lamp post (self evident)
Florida Timeshare (ditto)
Heraclitus (EMI)
Developers (Developers Developers)
Boogie With Your Children

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 35447
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Post by Marky Dread » 01 Nov 2017, 4:58pm

Kory wrote:
01 Nov 2017, 3:58pm
Marky Dread wrote:
01 Nov 2017, 3:38pm
Kory wrote:
01 Nov 2017, 3:07pm
Marky Dread wrote:
01 Nov 2017, 10:35am
Flex wrote:
31 Oct 2017, 6:24pm
In his born again phase, Dylan was never able to adequately resolve the question "why do terrible things sometimes not happen to Kory?"
I'm certain Dylan wrote "Trouble in Mind" while thinking of Kory.
Are we talking about Dylan Thomas here? How did you guys get to be on a first-name basis with him?
Some Bob bloke. Bit I Expect Dylan Thomas has a poem about you.
They all do. It's good to be a muse.
It's the least they could do for such a holy man as yourself. I know the Vatican sends the Pope over to your place once a month so he can cut your toenails for you. I understand he then flys back to Rome to put the holy clippings in a sacred vault.
Image
Image

Kory
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 7406
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 1:42pm
Location: In the Discosphere

Re: Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Post by Kory » 01 Nov 2017, 7:15pm

Marky Dread wrote:
01 Nov 2017, 4:58pm
Kory wrote:
01 Nov 2017, 3:58pm
Marky Dread wrote:
01 Nov 2017, 3:38pm
Kory wrote:
01 Nov 2017, 3:07pm
Marky Dread wrote:
01 Nov 2017, 10:35am


I'm certain Dylan wrote "Trouble in Mind" while thinking of Kory.
Are we talking about Dylan Thomas here? How did you guys get to be on a first-name basis with him?
Some Bob bloke. Bit I Expect Dylan Thomas has a poem about you.
They all do. It's good to be a muse.
It's the least they could do for such a holy man as yourself. I know the Vatican sends the Pope over to your place once a month so he can cut your toenails for you. I understand he then flys back to Rome to put the holy clippings in a sacred vault.
He actually flies, too. That hat makes him like a rocket.
Inder:
Absolutely. Here's another collection of words:

Table salt (spoon hinge)
Octopus (Ukraine)
St. Petersburg (arms)
Ginger beer (cauliflower)
Pat Sajak (PSak)
Lamp post (self evident)
Florida Timeshare (ditto)
Heraclitus (EMI)
Developers (Developers Developers)
Boogie With Your Children

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 35447
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Return of the Mighty Observations Thread

Post by Marky Dread » 01 Nov 2017, 7:20pm

Kory wrote:
01 Nov 2017, 7:15pm
Marky Dread wrote:
01 Nov 2017, 4:58pm
Kory wrote:
01 Nov 2017, 3:58pm
Marky Dread wrote:
01 Nov 2017, 3:38pm
Kory wrote:
01 Nov 2017, 3:07pm


Are we talking about Dylan Thomas here? How did you guys get to be on a first-name basis with him?
Some Bob bloke. Bit I Expect Dylan Thomas has a poem about you.
They all do. It's good to be a muse.
It's the least they could do for such a holy man as yourself. I know the Vatican sends the Pope over to your place once a month so he can cut your toenails for you. I understand he then flys back to Rome to put the holy clippings in a sacred vault.
He actually flies, too. That hat makes him like a rocket.
You can't just buy a hat like that in Macy's.
Image
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests