MLB 2017

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Inder
User avatar
corecore vanguard
Posts: 8044
Joined: 14 Jun 2008, 3:28pm

Re: MLB 2017

Post by Inder » 28 Oct 2017, 4:22pm


BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 6912
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: MLB 2017

Post by BostonBeaneater » 28 Oct 2017, 11:55pm

Image

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 49327
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!
Contact:

Re: MLB 2017

Post by Wolter » 29 Oct 2017, 12:18am

Leave it to Jeets to make Loria look like less of a douche.

https://www.fanragsports.com/heyman-per ... ll-offers/
"There's something more honest, he believed, about traditional methods of mass starvation, labour camps, and machine gunning millions to death. Stalin was a vinyl guy who sneered at Truman converting everything to compact disc." - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71581
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: MLB 2017

Post by Dr. Medulla » 29 Oct 2017, 6:43am

Funny, but my slight siding with the Astros because they had so many likeable players, has moved to the Dodgers because of Gurriel's dumbassery and Keuchel grousing about Culberson celebrating his homer. So, slight siding to the Dodgers.
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 14626
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: MLB 2017

Post by Rat Patrol » 29 Oct 2017, 8:54am

Dr. Medulla wrote:
29 Oct 2017, 6:43am
Funny, but my slight siding with the Astros because they had so many likeable players, has moved to the Dodgers because of Gurriel's dumbassery and Keuchel grousing about Culberson celebrating his homer. So, slight siding to the Dodgers.
Celebrate like a true fan: turn the TV off after the 6th inning and go in the garage to sit quietly in your car.
Image

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71581
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: MLB 2017

Post by Dr. Medulla » 29 Oct 2017, 9:18am

Rat Patrol wrote:
29 Oct 2017, 8:54am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
29 Oct 2017, 6:43am
Funny, but my slight siding with the Astros because they had so many likeable players, has moved to the Dodgers because of Gurriel's dumbassery and Keuchel grousing about Culberson celebrating his homer. So, slight siding to the Dodgers.
Celebrate like a true fan: turn the TV off after the 6th inning and go in the garage to sit quietly in your car.
Or just go to bed. Fucking 8.30 start time … :angry:
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 49327
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!
Contact:

Re: MLB 2017

Post by Wolter » 29 Oct 2017, 10:08am

Dr. Medulla wrote:
29 Oct 2017, 6:43am
Funny, but my slight siding with the Astros because they had so many likeable players, has moved to the Dodgers because of Gurriel's dumbassery and Keuchel grousing about Culberson celebrating his homer. So, slight siding to the Dodgers.
Again, I side with meteor destroying the field during a tie in the 9th of game seven.
"There's something more honest, he believed, about traditional methods of mass starvation, labour camps, and machine gunning millions to death. Stalin was a vinyl guy who sneered at Truman converting everything to compact disc." - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71581
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: MLB 2017

Post by Dr. Medulla » 29 Oct 2017, 10:36am

Wolter wrote:
29 Oct 2017, 10:08am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
29 Oct 2017, 6:43am
Funny, but my slight siding with the Astros because they had so many likeable players, has moved to the Dodgers because of Gurriel's dumbassery and Keuchel grousing about Culberson celebrating his homer. So, slight siding to the Dodgers.
Again, I side with meteor destroying the field during a tie in the 9th of game seven.
But that would likely mean the deaths of Tep and Vin in the after effects. Think about what you're wishing for, man! (Some kind of confined death ray is more just.)
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 5374
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra
Contact:

Re: MLB 2017

Post by revbob » 29 Oct 2017, 3:14pm

Wolter wrote:
29 Oct 2017, 10:08am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
29 Oct 2017, 6:43am
Funny, but my slight siding with the Astros because they had so many likeable players, has moved to the Dodgers because of Gurriel's dumbassery and Keuchel grousing about Culberson celebrating his homer. So, slight siding to the Dodgers.
Again, I side with meteor destroying the field during a tie in the 9th of game seven.
Tonight would be even better, the sooner this shit ends the better.

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 49327
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!
Contact:

Re: MLB 2017

Post by Wolter » 29 Oct 2017, 4:33pm

revbob wrote:
29 Oct 2017, 3:14pm
Wolter wrote:
29 Oct 2017, 10:08am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
29 Oct 2017, 6:43am
Funny, but my slight siding with the Astros because they had so many likeable players, has moved to the Dodgers because of Gurriel's dumbassery and Keuchel grousing about Culberson celebrating his homer. So, slight siding to the Dodgers.
Again, I side with meteor destroying the field during a tie in the 9th of game seven.
Tonight would be even better, the sooner this shit ends the better.
I want both fanbases to have equal hope dashed.
"There's something more honest, he believed, about traditional methods of mass starvation, labour camps, and machine gunning millions to death. Stalin was a vinyl guy who sneered at Truman converting everything to compact disc." - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 31980
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: MLB 2017

Post by tepista » 29 Oct 2017, 4:44pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
29 Oct 2017, 10:36am
Wolter wrote:
29 Oct 2017, 10:08am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
29 Oct 2017, 6:43am
Funny, but my slight siding with the Astros because they had so many likeable players, has moved to the Dodgers because of Gurriel's dumbassery and Keuchel grousing about Culberson celebrating his homer. So, slight siding to the Dodgers.
Again, I side with meteor destroying the field during a tie in the 9th of game seven.
But that would likely mean the deaths of Tep and Vin in the after effects. Think about what you're wishing for, man! (Some kind of confined death ray is more just.)
eh, I had a good run.
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71581
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: MLB 2017

Post by Dr. Medulla » 29 Oct 2017, 4:46pm

tepista wrote:
29 Oct 2017, 4:44pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
29 Oct 2017, 10:36am
Wolter wrote:
29 Oct 2017, 10:08am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
29 Oct 2017, 6:43am
Funny, but my slight siding with the Astros because they had so many likeable players, has moved to the Dodgers because of Gurriel's dumbassery and Keuchel grousing about Culberson celebrating his homer. So, slight siding to the Dodgers.
Again, I side with meteor destroying the field during a tie in the 9th of game seven.
But that would likely mean the deaths of Tep and Vin in the after effects. Think about what you're wishing for, man! (Some kind of confined death ray is more just.)
eh, I had a good run.
I wouldn't go that far.
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 25118
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: MLB 2017

Post by Flex » 29 Oct 2017, 6:16pm

You guys are crazy, these games have been fun as hell.
"I live inside my own heart, Matt Damon." - Prince

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

Inder
User avatar
corecore vanguard
Posts: 8044
Joined: 14 Jun 2008, 3:28pm

Re: MLB 2017

Post by Inder » 29 Oct 2017, 7:17pm

Great stuff from Rosenthal on how Beltran served as a go-between for Darvish and Gurriel in The Athletic:

Screen Shot 2017-10-29 at 7.15.21 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-10-29 at 7.15.21 PM.png (540.12 KiB) Viewed 115 times
Screen Shot 2017-10-29 at 7.15.38 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-10-29 at 7.15.38 PM.png (562.25 KiB) Viewed 115 times

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 49327
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!
Contact:

Re: MLB 2017

Post by Wolter » 29 Oct 2017, 7:45pm

Flex wrote:
29 Oct 2017, 6:16pm
You guys are crazy, these games have been fun as hell.
I can enjoy the games while also wishing both teams to be crushed by falling space junk.
"There's something more honest, he believed, about traditional methods of mass starvation, labour camps, and machine gunning millions to death. Stalin was a vinyl guy who sneered at Truman converting everything to compact disc." - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests