IMCT Celebrity Death Pool 2017

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71084
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: IMCT Celebrity Death Pool 2017

Post by Dr. Medulla » 18 Oct 2017, 12:52pm

We gave you k.d. lang, you uncouth flapdoodle.
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Spiff
User avatar
Mostly Nekkid
Posts: 3713
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:23am
Location: In the Spiff Bunker

Re: IMCT Celebrity Death Pool 2017

Post by Spiff » 18 Oct 2017, 1:08pm

April Wine or GTFO!
Let fury have the hour, anger can be power
D'you know that you can use it?

eumaas
User avatar
Klezmer Shogun
Posts: 22595
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 8:10pm
Location: Carrboro/Alamut

Re: IMCT Celebrity Death Pool 2017

Post by eumaas » 18 Oct 2017, 1:12pm

just to reiterate
Image
"The only thing that really occurs to me that I can say on this is to point out how fascinating it is that the Hassan-i-Sabbah archetype keeps turning up over and over again ... He disappears up into the mountains and is never seen again. Believe me, he'll never be seen again. He'll live forever because of that."

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71084
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: IMCT Celebrity Death Pool 2017

Post by Dr. Medulla » 18 Oct 2017, 1:18pm

Holy crap. Let's see him order a hit on a US president first.
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 25004
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: IMCT Celebrity Death Pool 2017

Post by Flex » 18 Oct 2017, 1:19pm

I am now a Trudeau/Castro Truther.
"I live inside my own heart, Matt Damon." - Prince

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 26082
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction
Contact:

Re: IMCT Celebrity Death Pool 2017

Post by Heston » 18 Oct 2017, 1:48pm

Spiff wrote:
18 Oct 2017, 1:08pm
April Wine or GTFO!
I'm a veteran of one of their concerts. They were absolutely shit but still Canada's best band.
So what does Marconi playing the mamba mean? "Marconi" is referring to the radio itself. It plays a deadly snake. The snake - the mamba - is slithering from the speakers. Ready to kill greedy corporations. Ready to free the world of all that is evil, and to leave behind only the youthful idealism encompassed by the tenets of rock and roll.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71084
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: IMCT Celebrity Death Pool 2017

Post by Dr. Medulla » 18 Oct 2017, 2:36pm

Heston wrote:
18 Oct 2017, 1:48pm
Spiff wrote:
18 Oct 2017, 1:08pm
April Wine or GTFO!
I'm a veteran of one of their concerts. They were absolutely shit but still Canada's best band.
I knew a guy in high school whose favourite band was April Wine. He was even more socially isolated in his tastes than I was.
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 15369
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: IMCT Celebrity Death Pool 2017

Post by JennyB » 18 Oct 2017, 3:38pm

eumaas wrote:
18 Oct 2017, 1:12pm
just to reiterate
Image
Holy shit - this is more damning evidence than Sinatra as Ronan Farrow's dad!
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71084
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: IMCT Celebrity Death Pool 2017

Post by Dr. Medulla » 18 Oct 2017, 4:10pm

It's a pity Justin isn't even remotely as left wing as either his birth-certificate father or his real one. Nice guy, nice words, great hair and smile, but not that much discontinuity from Uncle Steve.
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 5279
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra
Contact:

Re: IMCT Celebrity Death Pool 2017

Post by revbob » 18 Oct 2017, 5:15pm

Flex wrote:
18 Oct 2017, 12:38pm
Canada keeps trying to convince us that all its other stuff is better than Rush. To no avail.
Im with the robot on this. Im no Rush fan but Ill take their stuff over any Canadian band I can think of besides Nomeansno, DOA and Subhumans (Canada edition). There's probably some others but none come to mind.

Silent Majority
User avatar
Singer-Songwriter Nancy
Posts: 12590
Joined: 10 Nov 2008, 8:28pm
Location: A republic of mind
Contact:

Re: IMCT Celebrity Death Pool 2017

Post by Silent Majority » 18 Oct 2017, 5:19pm

eumaas wrote:
18 Oct 2017, 1:12pm
just to reiterate
Image
Castro's better looking.
'But also: hey dude, you can just go looking for more glasses. They're all free now. '

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71084
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: IMCT Celebrity Death Pool 2017

Post by Dr. Medulla » 18 Oct 2017, 5:40pm

revbob wrote:
18 Oct 2017, 5:15pm
Flex wrote:
18 Oct 2017, 12:38pm
Canada keeps trying to convince us that all its other stuff is better than Rush. To no avail.
Im with the robot on this. Im no Rush fan but Ill take their stuff over any Canadian band I can think of besides Nomeansno, DOA and Subhumans (Canada edition). There's probably some others but none come to mind.
Godspeed You! Black Emperor have my vote for best Canadian band. Just ahead of Bryan Adams. :shifty:
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 14571
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: IMCT Celebrity Death Pool 2017

Post by Rat Patrol » 18 Oct 2017, 6:15pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
18 Oct 2017, 5:40pm
revbob wrote:
18 Oct 2017, 5:15pm
Flex wrote:
18 Oct 2017, 12:38pm
Canada keeps trying to convince us that all its other stuff is better than Rush. To no avail.
Im with the robot on this. Im no Rush fan but Ill take their stuff over any Canadian band I can think of besides Nomeansno, DOA and Subhumans (Canada edition). There's probably some others but none come to mind.
Godspeed You! Black Emperor have my vote for best Canadian band. Just ahead of Bryan Adams. :shifty:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Image

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71084
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: IMCT Celebrity Death Pool 2017

Post by Dr. Medulla » 18 Oct 2017, 6:26pm

I had a roommate who had that cd. He learned that I could make listening to it an unpleasant experience so he just stopped when I was home. I never won a more significant victory in my life.
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 15369
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: IMCT Celebrity Death Pool 2017

Post by JennyB » 19 Oct 2017, 9:10am

Silent Majority wrote:
18 Oct 2017, 5:19pm
eumaas wrote:
18 Oct 2017, 1:12pm
just to reiterate
Image
Castro's better looking.
NO HE IS NOT.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests