Oh, Moranjortsfolk...

Politics and other such topical creams.
JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 15393
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: Oh, Moranjortsfolk...

Post by JennyB » 08 Jan 2016, 8:06pm

We have been having a field day with this all day. One of my best friends is married to the MO house minority leader, and she truly thinks the guy who wrote this legislation did it so he could brag about sleeping with lobbyists. He wears bolo ties, people. Bolo ties.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Inder
User avatar
corecore vanguard
Posts: 7985
Joined: 14 Jun 2008, 3:28pm

Re: Oh, Moranjortsfolk...

Post by Inder » 15 Mar 2017, 7:39pm


Inder
User avatar
corecore vanguard
Posts: 7985
Joined: 14 Jun 2008, 3:28pm

Re: Oh, Moranjortsfolk...

Post by Inder » 15 Mar 2017, 7:59pm

I just realized this thread is in the politics forum. Oops.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71180
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Oh, Moranjortsfolk...

Post by Dr. Medulla » 15 Mar 2017, 8:43pm

Inder wrote:
15 Mar 2017, 7:59pm
I just realized this thread is in the politics forum. Oops.
To be fair, everything I've read about St. Louis cuisine suggests war crimes.
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 14581
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: Oh, Moranjortsfolk...

Post by Rat Patrol » 16 Mar 2017, 6:03am

Inder wrote:
15 Mar 2017, 7:59pm
I just realized this thread is in the politics forum. Oops.
Pizza is War, so that shouldn't dissuade you.
Image

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 15393
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: Oh, Moranjortsfolk...

Post by JennyB » 16 Mar 2017, 10:40am

Dr. Medulla wrote:
15 Mar 2017, 8:43pm
Inder wrote:
15 Mar 2017, 7:59pm
I just realized this thread is in the politics forum. Oops.
To be fair, everything I've read about St. Louis cuisine suggests war crimes.
It's just the pizza that is an abomination. We actually have a lot of quality restaurants. And believe me, I am the last person to defend this place.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71180
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Oh, Moranjortsfolk...

Post by Dr. Medulla » 16 Mar 2017, 10:59am

JennyB wrote:
16 Mar 2017, 10:40am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
15 Mar 2017, 8:43pm
Inder wrote:
15 Mar 2017, 7:59pm
I just realized this thread is in the politics forum. Oops.
To be fair, everything I've read about St. Louis cuisine suggests war crimes.
It's just the pizza that is an abomination. We actually have a lot of quality restaurants. And believe me, I am the last person to defend this place.
Image
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 15393
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: Oh, Moranjortsfolk...

Post by JennyB » 16 Mar 2017, 11:53am

Dr. Medulla wrote:
16 Mar 2017, 10:59am
JennyB wrote:
16 Mar 2017, 10:40am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
15 Mar 2017, 8:43pm
Inder wrote:
15 Mar 2017, 7:59pm
I just realized this thread is in the politics forum. Oops.
To be fair, everything I've read about St. Louis cuisine suggests war crimes.
It's just the pizza that is an abomination. We actually have a lot of quality restaurants. And believe me, I am the last person to defend this place.
Image
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Inder
User avatar
corecore vanguard
Posts: 7985
Joined: 14 Jun 2008, 3:28pm

Re: Oh, Moranjortsfolk...

Post by Inder » 25 May 2017, 9:13pm


JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 15393
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: Oh, Moranjortsfolk...

Post by JennyB » 10 Aug 2017, 12:59pm

Well, the jorts aren't going to pay for themselves, are they?

https://www.riverfronttimes.com/newsblo ... ens-heists
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71180
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Oh, Moranjortsfolk...

Post by Dr. Medulla » 10 Aug 2017, 1:17pm

JennyB wrote:
10 Aug 2017, 12:59pm
Well, the jorts aren't going to pay for themselves, are they?

https://www.riverfronttimes.com/newsblo ... ens-heists
J̶o̶r̶t̶s̶-̶W̶e̶a̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ Robber Wanted in St. Louis Walgreens Heists
Fixed.
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 31911
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: Oh, Moranjortsfolk...

Post by tepista » 26 Sep 2017, 1:11pm

Image
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 31911
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: Oh, Moranjortsfolk...

Post by tepista » 26 Sep 2017, 6:56pm

i dont read the other threads
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 31911
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: Oh, Moranjortsfolk...

Post by tepista » 30 Sep 2017, 3:58pm

I dunno is this one came up before, but even if it did...

Image
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests