Hi, I'm Clueless!

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Re: Hi, I'm Clueless!

Post by Flex »

Hi Clueless, I'm Dad.
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Flex wrote:
22 Sep 2017, 2:06pm
I don't read page one of this thread.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
22 Sep 2017, 2:15pm
Flex wrote:
I was too taken in by your tales of vomiting up hot dog wine for your anniversary.
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Flex wrote:
22 Sep 2017, 2:31pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
22 Sep 2017, 2:15pm
Flex wrote:
I was too taken in by your tales of vomiting up hot dog wine for your anniversary.
I nedd to bottle that stuff up and market it as the new Spanish Fly.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

tepista wrote:
22 Sep 2017, 5:56pm
One week anniversary of that enchanted evening. Tonight, however, I think it's a hamburger and vodka.

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
22 Sep 2017, 6:11pm
tepista wrote:
22 Sep 2017, 5:56pm
One week anniversary of that enchanted evening. Tonight, however, I think it's a hamburger and vodka.
Those beans look outstanding.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

BostonBeaneater
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel

Post by BostonBeaneater »

Did you see what Ian MacKaye did?

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
22 Sep 2017, 11:41pm
Did you see what Ian MacKaye did?

And people say Jugaloos arent dangerous.

twigshow
Corner Soul

Post by twigshow »

Hi. Yeah, I'm clueless too. What did you folks do to my thread shamered my assgerfed;?

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
20 Sep 2017, 8:42pm
Wolter wrote:
20 Sep 2017, 8:11pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
20 Sep 2017, 5:28pm
Wolter wrote:
20 Sep 2017, 5:14pm
Wolter wrote:
20 Sep 2017, 5:10pm

IF THIS IS ANYONE OTHER THAN MY OWN DAD, YOU'RE STEALING MY BIT.
Actually, it's not my bit because Jackson is still having pronoun trouble and is probably too literal-minded for dad jokes. But it would be...
Worse, my dad was fond less of dad jokes than questionable ethnic humour, so I really have no claim to that gag.
True story: early in our relationship, I described something as a Dad Joke, and Ali had no idea what that was. HER FATHER DOESN'T TELL JOKES.
My understanding of the entertainment biz has taught me that all Jews are quite funny. Something doesn't add up here.
If it helps, my dad was very funny.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
25 Sep 2017, 10:28am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
20 Sep 2017, 5:14pm

Actually, it's not my bit because Jackson is still having pronoun trouble and is probably too literal-minded for dad jokes. But it would be...
Worse, my dad was fond less of dad jokes than questionable ethnic humour, so I really have no claim to that gag.
True story: early in our relationship, I described something as a Dad Joke, and Ali had no idea what that was. HER FATHER DOESN'T TELL JOKES.
My understanding of the entertainment biz has taught me that all Jews are quite funny. Something doesn't add up here.
Armed with lots of jokes funny or a just plain funny disposition and way of looking at life? My dad had lots of jokes and liked to laugh, but he wasn't a funny guy (intentionally, anyway).

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
25 Sep 2017, 10:40am
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Armed with lots of jokes funny or a just plain funny disposition and way of looking at life? My dad had lots of jokes and liked to laugh, but he wasn't a funny guy (intentionally, anyway).
Plain funny disposition. He did have a couple of go-to "dad-jokes" that he would tell just to annoy me, but he was, in general, very witty and sarcastic with a great sense of humor. He is where I get my sarcasm from. One of my favorite things he did was write, at the end of the copy of "In Cold Blood" that I was reading, "Hope you enjoyed the book. Love, Dick and Perry." I read that book when I was 16 and we were living in New Orleans. It was storming and late at night when I finished, and my scream probably woke the neighborhood.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
25 Sep 2017, 10:47am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
25 Sep 2017, 10:40am
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:

Plain funny disposition. He did have a couple of go-to "dad-jokes" that he would tell just to annoy me, but he was, in general, very witty and sarcastic with a great sense of humor. He is where I get my sarcasm from. One of my favorite things he did was write, at the end of the copy of "In Cold Blood" that I was reading, "Hope you enjoyed the book. Love, Dick and Perry." I read that book when I was 16 and we were living in New Orleans. It was storming and late at night when I finished, and my scream probably woke the neighborhood.
That's beautiful. It's such a human connection, that kind of playfulness. We only tease the people we care about.

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

twigshow wrote:
24 Sep 2017, 8:05pm
Hi. Yeah, I'm clueless too. What did you folks do to my thread shamered my assgerfed;?
We got drunk and it swerved into a tree.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc