Pets.

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Mimi
User avatar
Goddess of the Underworld
Posts: 5012
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:36pm
Location: Down in the pit

Re: Pets.

Post by Mimi » 21 Jul 2017, 8:25am

Cute.

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 15383
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: Pets.

Post by JennyB » 21 Jul 2017, 9:56am

Sinister.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71135
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Pets.

Post by Dr. Medulla » 27 Jul 2017, 11:03am

Had another ride paused today because of a turtle crossing a road where there was a curb that he wouldn't be able to get over (unless turtles have sticky feet or something for limited climbing). It was also on a bit of a blind corner down a hill. So another guy assisted (he was undamaged, unlike the other). I've had hundreds of rides along this route and never come across turtles and now two in two weeks. God better damned well be a turtle …
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Mimi
User avatar
Goddess of the Underworld
Posts: 5012
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:36pm
Location: Down in the pit

Re: Pets.

Post by Mimi » 28 Jul 2017, 8:32pm

Any of you all have a cat with hyperthyroidism? Licorice got tested today but won't know the results until next week.

Mimi
User avatar
Goddess of the Underworld
Posts: 5012
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:36pm
Location: Down in the pit

Re: Pets.

Post by Mimi » 28 Jul 2017, 8:33pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
27 Jul 2017, 11:03am
Had another ride paused today because of a turtle crossing a road where there was a curb that he wouldn't be able to get over (unless turtles have sticky feet or something for limited climbing). It was also on a bit of a blind corner down a hill. So another guy assisted (he was undamaged, unlike the other). I've had hundreds of rides along this route and never come across turtles and now two in two weeks. God better damned well be a turtle …
I saw a turtle the size of quarter when I went out to dump the compost. He must've been waiting for some fruit peels or something. :shifty:

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71135
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Pets.

Post by Dr. Medulla » 28 Jul 2017, 9:00pm

Mimi wrote:
28 Jul 2017, 8:32pm
Any of you all have a cat with hyperthyroidism? Licorice got tested today but won't know the results until next week.
Our girl Pagan was diagnosed with a thyroid condition (don't remember any specifics). We were given the option of radiation treatment or medication and went with the latter. She lived another six or seven years and, as far as I know, didn't suffer any ill effects (she died from fluid in the lungs, which, again as far as I know, was unrelated to the thyroid condition).
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Mimi
User avatar
Goddess of the Underworld
Posts: 5012
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:36pm
Location: Down in the pit

Re: Pets.

Post by Mimi » 28 Jul 2017, 9:04pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
28 Jul 2017, 9:00pm
Mimi wrote:
28 Jul 2017, 8:32pm
Any of you all have a cat with hyperthyroidism? Licorice got tested today but won't know the results until next week.
Our girl Pagan was diagnosed with a thyroid condition (don't remember any specifics). We were given the option of radiation treatment or medication and went with the latter. She lived another six or seven years and, as far as I know, didn't suffer any ill effects (she died from fluid in the lungs, which, again as far as I know, was unrelated to the thyroid condition).
It doesn't sound like anything to worry about. The pilling might be an inconvenience, tho. I'm hoping the test comes back negative.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71135
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Pets.

Post by Dr. Medulla » 28 Jul 2017, 9:23pm

Mimi wrote:
28 Jul 2017, 9:04pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
28 Jul 2017, 9:00pm
Mimi wrote:
28 Jul 2017, 8:32pm
Any of you all have a cat with hyperthyroidism? Licorice got tested today but won't know the results until next week.
Our girl Pagan was diagnosed with a thyroid condition (don't remember any specifics). We were given the option of radiation treatment or medication and went with the latter. She lived another six or seven years and, as far as I know, didn't suffer any ill effects (she died from fluid in the lungs, which, again as far as I know, was unrelated to the thyroid condition).
It doesn't sound like anything to worry about. The pilling might be an inconvenience, tho. I'm hoping the test comes back negative.
It was half a pill, twice a day, which we just buried in wet food. Nothin' to it. Hopefully the test is negative, but it can be managed fairly effortlessly.
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71135
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Pets.

Post by Dr. Medulla » 31 Jul 2017, 11:58am

Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 25026
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: Pets.

Post by Flex » 13 Aug 2017, 12:10am

Pets,,, are good, actually:

"I live inside my own heart, Matt Damon." - Prince

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 15383
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: Pets.

Post by JennyB » 14 Aug 2017, 9:39am

Flex wrote:
13 Aug 2017, 12:10am
Pets,,, are good, actually:

I love your dog, and I love all social media posts about your dog.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71135
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Pets.

Post by Dr. Medulla » 20 Sep 2017, 6:44pm

Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 6854
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: Pets.

Post by BostonBeaneater » 20 Sep 2017, 11:05pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
20 Sep 2017, 6:44pm
Good lord, 32 years!
http://jezebel.com/nutmeg-worlds-oldest ... 1818599807


Always kept his sunny disposition.
Image

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 15383
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: Pets.

Post by JennyB » 25 Sep 2017, 10:34am

BostonBeaneater wrote:
20 Sep 2017, 11:05pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
20 Sep 2017, 6:44pm
Good lord, 32 years!
http://jezebel.com/nutmeg-worlds-oldest ... 1818599807


Always kept his sunny disposition.
He was speeding around underneath the yellow lights. RIP, sweet kitty.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 14576
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: Pets.

Post by Rat Patrol » 25 Sep 2017, 8:25pm

Image

101Walterton wrote:Image
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests