Canadian politics gets innerestin'

Politics and other such topical creams.
Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 87876
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Canadian politics gets innerestin'

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Right-wing Christians have just been traumatized by the revelation that god is taxing people anything.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

Inder
User avatar
corecore vanguard
Posts: 9578
Joined: 14 Jun 2008, 3:28pm

Re: Canadian politics gets innerestin'

Post by Inder »


JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 18849
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: Canadian politics gets innerestin'

Post by JennyB »

Inder wrote:
26 Mar 2017, 2:24pm
Steve Jones complaining that Canadians are a bit slow... :naughty:
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 87876
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Canadian politics gets innerestin'

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
27 Mar 2017, 9:11am
Steve Jones complaining that Canadians are a bit slow... :naughty:
It's been observed …
Image
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 18849
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: Canadian politics gets innerestin'

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
27 Mar 2017, 10:08am
JennyB wrote:
27 Mar 2017, 9:11am
Steve Jones complaining that Canadians are a bit slow... :naughty:
It's been observed …
Image
But, but...Steve Jones saying it. It's like Simmo saying it.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 87876
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Canadian politics gets innerestin'

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
27 Mar 2017, 10:10am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
27 Mar 2017, 10:08am
JennyB wrote:
27 Mar 2017, 9:11am
Steve Jones complaining that Canadians are a bit slow... :naughty:
It's been observed …
Image
But, but...Steve Jones saying it. It's like Simmo saying it.
Trust me—we're basically maple sap in January, but do produce decent sketch comedy actors.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 18849
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: Canadian politics gets innerestin'

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
27 Mar 2017, 10:21am
JennyB wrote:
27 Mar 2017, 10:10am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
27 Mar 2017, 10:08am
JennyB wrote:
27 Mar 2017, 9:11am
Steve Jones complaining that Canadians are a bit slow... :naughty:
It's been observed …
Image
But, but...Steve Jones saying it. It's like Simmo saying it.
Trust me—we're basically maple sap in January, but do produce decent sketch comedy actors.
Of course! Just not good music. :mrgreen:
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 87876
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Canadian politics gets innerestin'

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
27 Mar 2017, 10:39am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
27 Mar 2017, 10:21am
JennyB wrote:
27 Mar 2017, 10:10am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
27 Mar 2017, 10:08am
JennyB wrote:
27 Mar 2017, 9:11am
Steve Jones complaining that Canadians are a bit slow... :naughty:
It's been observed …
Image
But, but...Steve Jones saying it. It's like Simmo saying it.
Trust me—we're basically maple sap in January, but do produce decent sketch comedy actors.
Of course! Just not good music. :mrgreen:
Including or excluding Gordon Lightfoot and Corey Hart?
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 87876
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Canadian politics gets innerestin'

Post by Dr. Medulla »

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/252439742686

Time to pass the hat, folks.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 11911
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: Canadian politics gets innerestin'

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
17 Jul 2017, 8:20pm
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/252439742686

Time to pass the hat, folks.
C 20,000 that's like 5 Mexican pesos right?

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 87876
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Canadian politics gets innerestin'

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
21 Jul 2017, 7:00pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
17 Jul 2017, 8:20pm
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/252439742686

Time to pass the hat, folks.
C 20,000 that's like 5 Mexican pesos right?
Either that or 5M pesos. Don't ask me how the economy works.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 10157
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: Canadian politics gets innerestin'

Post by BostonBeaneater »

Image

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 11911
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: Canadian politics gets innerestin'

Post by revbob »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
22 Jul 2017, 11:07pm
Canadians are learning American:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.3348062
Canadian man beats cyclist with small club
Why are you posting this? Doc doesn't want to talk about it.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 87876
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: Canadian politics gets innerestin'

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
23 Jul 2017, 9:31am
BostonBeaneater wrote:
22 Jul 2017, 11:07pm
Canadians are learning American:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.3348062
Canadian man beats cyclist with small club
Why are you posting this? Doc doesn't want to talk about it.
I bounced back nicely, thank you very much.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 11911
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra

Re: Canadian politics gets innerestin'

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
23 Jul 2017, 10:13am
revbob wrote:
23 Jul 2017, 9:31am
BostonBeaneater wrote:
22 Jul 2017, 11:07pm
Canadians are learning American:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.3348062
Canadian man beats cyclist with small club
Why are you posting this? Doc doesn't want to talk about it.
I bounced back nicely, thank you very much.
Glad to hear it and I hope you're ready to escalate the violence next time.

Post Reply