Straight to Hell promo interview / CLASH ON PAROLE facebook group

Joe Strummer discussion forum. Latino Rockabilly War, Mescaleros and more!
rudebhoy
Bang Ice Geezer

Straight to Hell promo interview / CLASH ON PAROLE facebook group

Post by rudebhoy »

This popped up on the COP facebook group yesterday, never seen it before, apologies if previously posted

[url]

The COP group is well worth joining btw, lots of great pics and other archive stuff posted daily.

deny
Long Time Jerk

Re: Straight to Hell promo interview / CLASH ON PAROLE facebook group

Post by deny »

Hi there

Thanks for posting that.

I have seen this before, however, sometimes there are clips of the Clash that I have seen before but I don't know if others on the board have seen it and thus I'm not sure whether to up load it/them. I suspect others on the board might feel in the same position?

I also think that this might apply to boots and upgrades in that we do not know (but for the threads & BMC) what is the best out there and who has what.

Cheers

Mike
Joining the Street Parade

matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

Post by matedog »

rudebhoy wrote:
05 Jul 2017, 4:37am
This popped up on the COP facebook group yesterday, never seen it before, apologies if previously posted

[url]

The COP group is well worth joining btw, lots of great pics and other archive stuff posted daily.
Ha, that's my youtube channel.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston »

rudebhoy wrote:
05 Jul 2017, 4:37am

[url]

I remember watching it at the time on that godawful show. "Yoof TV" maaan.

Yes, COP is a great FB page, probably the best Clash one.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board