Extra strength laxatives

General music discussion.
Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Extra strength laxatives

Post by Rat Patrol »

Cancapofh6 wrote:
11 May 2017, 3:59am
The broker is constantly prepared to kick in the flight or battle reaction and as expressed above is not the right perspective for critical thinking. Exchanging Contrary To Popular Belief Is A Complex Task! Another reason individuals can Booty pop in a demo account and not in a live record is on the grounds that [=http://m/booty-pop/]booty pop[/url] the significant motivator is absent in a demo account. The real motivating force is cash by and by. Presently we expressed over that cash can create stress, which hampers booty-pop/
I needed an emergency left gluteus transplant from a human cadaver because of a horrifying accident while dancing to booty-pop. Thanks for triggering past life traumas with that reminder. :cry:

Spiff
Mostly Nekkid

Terrible gallstones

Post by Spiff »

Booty-pop must never be hampered.

Booty-pop must be FREE!
Let fury have the hour, anger can be power
D'you know that you can use it?

-- There's no fairytale ending with cocaine.

Inder
corecore vanguard

Re: Extra strength laxatives

Post by Inder »

Guys, you gotta edit the urls out of the subject.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Inder wrote:
11 May 2017, 6:12pm
I thought only the thread starter can change the subject line.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

This is the farthest we've gotten into a thread about constipation without the Terry picture popping up.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:
11 May 2017, 6:46pm
This is the farthest we've gotten into a thread about constipation without the Terry picture popping up.
Every since he got married, Hoy's been dropping the ball. He's descending it blurry legend rather than present-day appallfest.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Inder
corecore vanguard

Post by Inder »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
11 May 2017, 6:18pm
Inder wrote:
All Chico Harris wanted to do was talk about Deleuze, sneakers and post-punk. And yet... :shifty:

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Inder's a booty poop brain

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Inder wrote:
11 May 2017, 7:18pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
11 May 2017, 6:18pm
Inder wrote:
All Chico Harris wanted to do was talk about Deleuze, sneakers and post-punk. And yet... :shifty:
Just testing something … :shifty:

Edit: The name of the thread depends on which way to look for it. Under New Threads, my revision shows up. Under Groovy Times, it's your change. This is like the contradictions between Newtonian and quantum physics.

matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

Post by matedog »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
11 May 2017, 6:49pm
Wolter wrote:
Every since he got married, Hoy's been dropping the ball. He's descending it blurry legend rather than present-day appallfest.
I was just about to drop in to suggest, who needs laxatives when you got fiber? :cool:

I've been on Trader Joe's fiber muffins off and on for years now. Brown rice was child's play. I can't do it every week because they taste like death, but they do make me shit like a god.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

matedog wrote:
12 May 2017, 1:08am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
I was just about to drop in to suggest, who needs laxatives when you got fiber? :cool:

I've been on Trader Joe's fiber muffins off and on for years now. Brown rice was child's play. I can't do it every week because they taste like death, but they do make me shit like a god.
Gods do not shit, you blaspheming fecalist!

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
12 May 2017, 6:27am
matedog wrote:
12 May 2017, 1:08am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:

Gods do not shit, you blaspheming fecalist!
"What use would God have for a toilet?"
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

I've got lots of fun laxative stories from my bulimia days! :twitch: :shifty:
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy