Re: The IMCT Media Criticism Thread

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
19 Apr 2017, 4:40pm
JennyB wrote:
19 Apr 2017, 4:23pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
19 Apr 2017, 3:45pm
Sexual harassment is abhorrent in the abstract, but the thought of that jowly light-bulb head proposition women is nauseating. I suppose that really does emphasize his power—I am utterly unattractive and have a nasty personality, but I can still do this to you. Wonder what role he'll have in the White House in a month or so?
I'll never get the power as a turn on thing. Give me looks over power any day! (And of course looks and kindness).

The most disgusting thing I have ever heard is when sexting messages came out from a relationship between the former MO house leader (state level) and an intern. He wrote something to the effect of "I can't wait to make you quiver." He is pictured below. I am dry heaving just thinking about it.

Makes me think of a description of Steve Bannon that I came across months ago: He looks like the guy your mom fucks for a week right after the divorce.
Sorry, but that's a stupid statement. :mrgreen:
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
19 Apr 2017, 4:43pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Sexual harassment is abhorrent in the abstract, but the thought of that jowly light-bulb head proposition women is nauseating. I suppose that really does emphasize his power—I am utterly unattractive and have a nasty personality, but I can still do this to you. Wonder what role he'll have in the White House in a month or so?
I'll never get the power as a turn on thing. Give me looks over power any day! (And of course looks and kindness).

The most disgusting thing I have ever heard is when sexting messages came out from a relationship between the former MO house leader (state level) and an intern. He wrote something to the effect of "I can't wait to make you quiver." He is pictured below. I am dry heaving just thinking about it.

Makes me think of a description of Steve Bannon that I came across months ago: He looks like the guy your mom fucks for a week right after the divorce.
:sad: An older boy told me to say it, ma'am.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
19 Apr 2017, 4:48pm
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

I wasn't criticizing you. Just the dolt who thinks THAT'S what a divorced woman would go for.
Got a Rake? Sure!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
19 Apr 2017, 4:59pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:

I wasn't criticizing you. Just the dolt who thinks THAT'S what a divorced woman would go for.
I was led to believe that gin blossoms, a Cheetos gut, and knowing The Turner Diaries by heart is an aphrodisiac.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
19 Apr 2017, 5:03pm
JennyB wrote:
19 Apr 2017, 4:59pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

I was led to believe that gin blossoms, a Cheetos gut, and knowing The Turner Diaries by heart is an aphrodisiac.
Maybe in Canada. :shifty:
Got a Rake? Sure!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
19 Apr 2017, 5:05pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Nope—gettin' a divorced lady warm for your form requires a Mike Reno Loverboy headband, a Tim Horton's gift card ($25 minimum), and a keg of maple syrup.

BostonBeaneater
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel

Post by BostonBeaneater »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
19 Apr 2017, 5:19pm
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Nope—gettin' a divorced lady warm for your form requires a Mike Reno Loverboy headband, a Tim Horton's gift card ($25 minimum), and a keg of maple syrup.
You've got to dress up too:

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
19 Apr 2017, 5:28pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Looks like he's off to the altar, eh.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Why did he steal Doc's Canadian tuxedo?
Got a Rake? Sure!

BostonBeaneater

JennyB wrote:
20 Apr 2017, 3:39pm
BostonBeaneater wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
He was away at dinner wearing his Thunder Bay Dinner Jacket.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
BostonBeaneater wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
I haven't owned a jean jacket in over twenty years! And now that I think of it, outside of street people, I can't remember the last time I saw someone wearing one.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
20 Apr 2017, 3:57pm
JennyB wrote:
BostonBeaneater wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:

I haven't owned a jean jacket in over twenty years! And now that I think of it, outside of street people, I can't remember the last time I saw someone wearing one.
Likely story.
Got a Rake? Sure!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
20 Apr 2017, 4:03pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
BostonBeaneater wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Likely story.
From about age 8 to 14, my only jacket was denim. I never took the sleeves off, tho, or wrote anything on the back. I was middle class, you see.

BostonBeaneater

Dr. Medulla wrote:
20 Apr 2017, 4:23pm
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
BostonBeaneater wrote:

Likely story.
From about age 8 to 14, my only jacket was denim. I never took the sleeves off, tho, or wrote anything on the back. I was middle class, you see.
No Maiden patch?

Oh yeah, you'd have had a Rush Pesto patch.

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
30 Apr 2017, 8:26pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
20 Apr 2017, 4:23pm
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:

Likely story.
No Maiden patch?

Oh yeah, you'd have had a Rush Pesto patch.
I love the idea that that's the actual name of the album.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"