Nick Lowe/Los Straitjackets

General music discussion.
Post Reply
gkbill
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1135
Joined: 23 Jun 2008, 9:21pm

Nick Lowe/Los Straitjackets

Post by gkbill » 31 Mar 2017, 1:56pm

Hello,

I like Nick Lowe (though I was he did more rocking than crooning now). I like Los Straitjackets. I think I'll like this:

http://us4.campaign-archive1.com/?u=ef9 ... 477c214207

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 31984
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: Nick Lowe/Los Straitjackets

Post by tepista » 03 Apr 2017, 7:38pm

gkbill wrote:
31 Mar 2017, 1:56pm
Hello,

I like Nick Lowe (though I was he did more rocking than crooning now). I like Los Straitjackets. I think I'll like this:

http://us4.campaign-archive1.com/?u=ef9 ... 477c214207
I saw them play an Xmas show together. It was back around Xmas.
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 6919
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: Nick Lowe/Los Straitjackets

Post by BostonBeaneater » 03 Apr 2017, 8:55pm

tepista wrote:
03 Apr 2017, 7:38pm
gkbill wrote:
31 Mar 2017, 1:56pm
Hello,

I like Nick Lowe (though I was he did more rocking than crooning now). I like Los Straitjackets. I think I'll like this:

http://us4.campaign-archive1.com/?u=ef9 ... 477c214207
I saw them play an Xmas show together. It was back around Xmas.
Why hasn't X put out a holiday album called X-Mas?
Image

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 6919
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: Nick Lowe/Los Straitjackets

Post by BostonBeaneater » 03 Apr 2017, 8:57pm

BostonBeaneater wrote:
03 Apr 2017, 8:55pm
tepista wrote:
03 Apr 2017, 7:38pm
gkbill wrote:
31 Mar 2017, 1:56pm
Hello,

I like Nick Lowe (though I was he did more rocking than crooning now). I like Los Straitjackets. I think I'll like this:

http://us4.campaign-archive1.com/?u=ef9 ... 477c214207
I saw them play an Xmas show together. It was back around Xmas.
Why hasn't X put out a holiday album called X-Mas?
Shame on me...
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merry_Xmas_from_X
Image
Image

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 5392
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra
Contact:

Re: Nick Lowe/Los Straitjackets

Post by revbob » 03 Apr 2017, 9:01pm

BostonBeaneater wrote:
03 Apr 2017, 8:57pm
BostonBeaneater wrote:
03 Apr 2017, 8:55pm
tepista wrote:
03 Apr 2017, 7:38pm
gkbill wrote:
31 Mar 2017, 1:56pm
Hello,

I like Nick Lowe (though I was he did more rocking than crooning now). I like Los Straitjackets. I think I'll like this:

http://us4.campaign-archive1.com/?u=ef9 ... 477c214207
I saw them play an Xmas show together. It was back around Xmas.
Why hasn't X put out a holiday album called X-Mas?
Shame on me...
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merry_Xmas_from_X
Image
In your defense it wasn't a full album, just 2 songs. Pretty good though I thought, I do wish they would do a full album.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests