The Future of the Republican Party

Politics and other such topical creams.
BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 10318
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by BostonBeaneater »

matedog wrote:
08 Feb 2017, 4:13pm
matedog wrote:
08 Feb 2017, 4:09pm
BostonBeaneater wrote:
08 Feb 2017, 1:52pm
Who is that? Sessions?
Oh shit, that's McConnel on the left. I was focused on the guy on the right.
My expert opinion is that guy next to McConnell is a Douche Bag.
Image

Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 15431
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by Rat Patrol »

http://www.rollcall.com/news/politics/k ... -candidate

He was the only one who left the "Dead girl or live boy?" checkbox blank on the questionnaire. :twitch:

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 88779
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Rat Patrol wrote:
16 Feb 2017, 5:42pm
http://www.rollcall.com/news/politics/k ... -candidate

He was the only one who left the "Dead girl or live boy?" checkbox blank on the questionnaire. :twitch:
He has to legally change his name to Kid Rock for this to work properly.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 15431
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by Rat Patrol »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
16 Feb 2017, 6:07pm
Rat Patrol wrote:
16 Feb 2017, 5:42pm
http://www.rollcall.com/news/politics/k ... -candidate

He was the only one who left the "Dead girl or live boy?" checkbox blank on the questionnaire. :twitch:
He has to legally change his name to Kid Rock for this to work properly.
http://wtvbam.com/news/articles/2017/fe ... he-senate/

Now it's a primary!

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 88779
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Rat Patrol wrote:
17 Feb 2017, 11:10pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
16 Feb 2017, 6:07pm
Rat Patrol wrote:
16 Feb 2017, 5:42pm
http://www.rollcall.com/news/politics/k ... -candidate

He was the only one who left the "Dead girl or live boy?" checkbox blank on the questionnaire. :twitch:
He has to legally change his name to Kid Rock for this to work properly.
http://wtvbam.com/news/articles/2017/fe ... he-senate/

Now it's a primary!
This strategy of targeting the six-finger, six-toe crowd is very intriguing.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 34829
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by tepista »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
18 Feb 2017, 9:17am
Rat Patrol wrote:
17 Feb 2017, 11:10pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
16 Feb 2017, 6:07pm
Rat Patrol wrote:
16 Feb 2017, 5:42pm
http://www.rollcall.com/news/politics/k ... -candidate

He was the only one who left the "Dead girl or live boy?" checkbox blank on the questionnaire. :twitch:
He has to legally change his name to Kid Rock for this to work properly.
http://wtvbam.com/news/articles/2017/fe ... he-senate/

Now it's a primary!
This strategy of targeting the six-finger, six-toe crowd is very intriguing.
I like his stance on endangered species and corporate greed

But then came the white man
With his thick and empty head
He couldn't see past the billfold
He wanted all the buffalo dead
It was sad, It was sad
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 88779
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Cool, trickle down economics also applies to the environment. Seems to me, letting the rich confiscate all the wealth would speed along environmental sustainability, no?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/dav ... 79wznf80k9&
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 34829
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by tepista »

Image
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

eumaas
User avatar
Klezmer Shogun
Posts: 23377
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 8:10pm
Location: outer space

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by eumaas »

I feel that there is a fascistic element, for example, in the Rolling Stones . . .
— Morton Feldman

I've studied the phenomenon of neo-provincialism in self-isolating online communities but this place takes the fucking cake.
— Clashy

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 10318
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by BostonBeaneater »

eumaas wrote:
01 Mar 2017, 6:37pm

O'Reilly Score: 4/10
Image

Kory
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 12212
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 1:42pm
Location: In the Discosphere

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by Kory »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
01 Mar 2017, 6:40pm
eumaas wrote:
01 Mar 2017, 6:37pm

O'Reilly Score: 4/10
The hell? Doesn't O'Reilly hate drugs, like any good conservative?
WWK: I feel confident we haven't heard the last from Dr. Harvey Camel.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 88779
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by Dr. Medulla »

This guy just has to be fast-tracked for an administration position.
An Iowa state lawmaker said Thursday that he didn't mean to mislead anyone by claiming he had a business degree from a company that actually had awarded him a certificate for participating in a training program when he worked at Sizzler.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nati ... story.html
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 34829
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by tepista »

Kory wrote:
01 Mar 2017, 10:53pm
BostonBeaneater wrote:
01 Mar 2017, 6:40pm
eumaas wrote:
01 Mar 2017, 6:37pm

O'Reilly Score: 4/10
The hell? Doesn't O'Reilly hate drugs, like any good conservative?
How many dollars does Lou have in his hand when he meets the man?
a) $26
b) $911
c) $1776
d) Whatever trickled down from Reagan
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 88779
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by Dr. Medulla »

tepista wrote:
06 Mar 2017, 6:58pm
Kory wrote:
01 Mar 2017, 10:53pm
BostonBeaneater wrote:
01 Mar 2017, 6:40pm
eumaas wrote:
01 Mar 2017, 6:37pm

O'Reilly Score: 4/10
The hell? Doesn't O'Reilly hate drugs, like any good conservative?
How many dollars does Lou have in his hand when he meets the man?
a) $26
b) $911
c) $1776
d) Whatever trickled down from Reagan
Sister Ray was sucking
(a) King Kong
(b) Cheech & Chong
(c) Ding Dong
(d) Bing Bong
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 34829
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by tepista »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
06 Mar 2017, 7:05pm
tepista wrote:
06 Mar 2017, 6:58pm
Kory wrote:
01 Mar 2017, 10:53pm
BostonBeaneater wrote:
01 Mar 2017, 6:40pm
eumaas wrote:
01 Mar 2017, 6:37pm

O'Reilly Score: 4/10
The hell? Doesn't O'Reilly hate drugs, like any good conservative?
How many dollars does Lou have in his hand when he meets the man?
a) $26
b) $911
c) $1776
d) Whatever trickled down from Reagan
Sister Ray was sucking
(a) King Kong
(b) Cheech & Chong
(c) Ding Dong
(d) Bing Bong
Some people like to go out dancing.
And other people like us we gotta go on TV and deny that racism is still a problem.
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Post Reply