NFL Mega Thread

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 25034
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: NFL Mega Thread

Post by Flex » 02 Feb 2017, 1:09am

Wolter wrote:
02 Feb 2017, 12:59am
I'm super torn, because I hate all of your happiness, and really any happiness based out of Boston, but I also hate the happiness of the city of Atlanta, like...a lot.

I think I'm gonna have to recuse myself.
Thanks Wolt. This is the closest thing to a "go pats" I've heard from a non fan in about a decade.
"I live inside my own heart, Matt Damon." - Prince

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71164
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: NFL Mega Thread

Post by Dr. Medulla » 02 Feb 2017, 7:21am

Wolter wrote:
02 Feb 2017, 12:59am
I'm super torn, because I hate all of your happiness, and really any happiness based out of Boston, but I also hate the happiness of the city of Atlanta, like...a lot.

I think I'm gonna have to recuse myself.
Do it for revbob the Mick and especially Rat "Sully" Patrol. They bleed Boston civic pride and need our support. We gotta come together.
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 5300
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra
Contact:

Re: NFL Mega Thread

Post by revbob » 02 Feb 2017, 9:06am

Dr. Medulla wrote:
02 Feb 2017, 7:21am
Wolter wrote:
02 Feb 2017, 12:59am
I'm super torn, because I hate all of your happiness, and really any happiness based out of Boston, but I also hate the happiness of the city of Atlanta, like...a lot.

I think I'm gonna have to recuse myself.
Do it for revbob the Mick and especially Rat "Sully" Patrol. They bleed Boston civic pride and need our support. We gotta come together.
My sole interest would be to see the Pats lose again. I don't give a shit about a team from Atlanta.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71164
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: NFL Mega Thread

Post by Dr. Medulla » 02 Feb 2017, 9:22am

revbob wrote:
02 Feb 2017, 9:06am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
02 Feb 2017, 7:21am
Wolter wrote:
02 Feb 2017, 12:59am
I'm super torn, because I hate all of your happiness, and really any happiness based out of Boston, but I also hate the happiness of the city of Atlanta, like...a lot.

I think I'm gonna have to recuse myself.
Do it for revbob the Mick and especially Rat "Sully" Patrol. They bleed Boston civic pride and need our support. We gotta come together.
My sole interest would be to see the Pats lose again. I don't give a shit about a team from Atlanta.
There's that wry New England sense of humour. Don't worry, you'll still be able to wear your Bill B. hoodie with pride on Monday. :approve:
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 15387
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: NFL Mega Thread

Post by JennyB » 02 Feb 2017, 11:05am

I only care about the Puppy Bowl, the only bowl that matters. Stray rescue has 5 pups playing!
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71164
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: NFL Mega Thread

Post by Dr. Medulla » 02 Feb 2017, 11:15am

JennyB wrote:
02 Feb 2017, 11:05am
I only care about the Puppy Bowl, the only bowl that matters. Stray rescue has 5 pups playing!
I heard one of them makes Michael Vick fight cage matches.
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 15387
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: NFL Mega Thread

Post by JennyB » 02 Feb 2017, 11:20am

Dr. Medulla wrote:
02 Feb 2017, 11:15am
JennyB wrote:
02 Feb 2017, 11:05am
I only care about the Puppy Bowl, the only bowl that matters. Stray rescue has 5 pups playing!
I heard one of them makes Michael Vick fight cage matches.
Don't tempt me to send them this idea.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 14581
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: NFL Mega Thread

Post by Rat Patrol » 02 Feb 2017, 12:33pm

revbob wrote:
02 Feb 2017, 9:06am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
02 Feb 2017, 7:21am
Wolter wrote:
02 Feb 2017, 12:59am
I'm super torn, because I hate all of your happiness, and really any happiness based out of Boston, but I also hate the happiness of the city of Atlanta, like...a lot.

I think I'm gonna have to recuse myself.
Do it for revbob the Mick and especially Rat "Sully" Patrol. They bleed Boston civic pride and need our support. We gotta come together.
My sole interest would be to see the Pats lose again. I don't give a shit about a team from Atlanta.
There's still pro sports teams in Atlanta? I thought Winnipeg stole them all. :huh:
Image

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71164
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: NFL Mega Thread

Post by Dr. Medulla » 02 Feb 2017, 12:53pm

Rat Patrol wrote:
02 Feb 2017, 12:33pm
revbob wrote:
02 Feb 2017, 9:06am
Dr. Medulla wrote:
02 Feb 2017, 7:21am
Wolter wrote:
02 Feb 2017, 12:59am
I'm super torn, because I hate all of your happiness, and really any happiness based out of Boston, but I also hate the happiness of the city of Atlanta, like...a lot.

I think I'm gonna have to recuse myself.
Do it for revbob the Mick and especially Rat "Sully" Patrol. They bleed Boston civic pride and need our support. We gotta come together.
My sole interest would be to see the Pats lose again. I don't give a shit about a team from Atlanta.
There's still pro sports teams in Atlanta? I thought Winnipeg stole them all. :huh:
The meatheads of Calgary demand you acknowledge who did it first.
Image
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 14581
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: NFL Mega Thread

Post by Rat Patrol » 02 Feb 2017, 2:12pm

I have virtually no opinion on Tom Brady's life and career whatsoever, except for him being kinda a shitty dad to his first kid with Bridget Moynihan who he's more or less cut out of his life. However, I remember attending a keggar in the early-00's after the first SB win with a guy who used to live on the same dorm floor as him at Michigan. He said Brady had "far and away" the campus's largest and most diverse porn film collection in his dorm room, with encyclopedic knowledge of every felch and steamer therein. It was like a VHS and DVD lending library and smut cinema for the whole campus. The guy remarked how unsettlingly casual Brady was about this, and that he's never been able to reconcile this incongruency with the rest of Brady's famously whitebread personality...which was just as all-around nice and subtly Stepfordian in self-curation back when he was small-time. This conversation on a boozy night in Allston 16+ years ago is pretty much my only lasting well-formed memory of the Brady era.


Extrapolating from the cubic footage of an average 2-person undergrad dorm room in a generic tower on the quad at a huge state school like Michigan, and the need to reserve some of that space for non- porn viewing life necessities like maintaining sleep cycle, clothing storage, maintaining suitable oxygen supply for the occupants, cheating on homework, and space set aside for fucking...while an impressive career feat in its own right, I'm pretty sure Hideki Matsui still dominates that G.O.A.T. debate on the first ballot. :shifty: Image
Image

Inder
User avatar
corecore vanguard
Posts: 7982
Joined: 14 Jun 2008, 3:28pm

Re: NFL Mega Thread

Post by Inder » 05 Feb 2017, 9:18pm


Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 14581
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: NFL Mega Thread

Post by Rat Patrol » 05 Feb 2017, 10:12pm

Dan Shaughnessy is sprouting a boner that should be physically impossible for his hatefully withered prostate, and can think of no more perfect and true pleasure before his column deadline than slamming it repeatedly in the door of his '89 Dodge Shadow in throbbing ecstasy.

Image
Image

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71164
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: NFL Mega Thread

Post by Dr. Medulla » 05 Feb 2017, 10:40pm

What kind of city loses a championship game to Atlanta, besides Cleveland? The Pats should have to surrender one of their wins for that.
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 14581
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: NFL Mega Thread

Post by Rat Patrol » 05 Feb 2017, 11:06pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
05 Feb 2017, 10:40pm
What kind of city loses a championship game to Atlanta, besides Cleveland? The Pats should have to surrender one of their wins for that.
Well...that score tied up in a hurry.

(No fucking idea how...TV off, checked score like 3 times all night...going to bed soon).
Last edited by Rat Patrol on 05 Feb 2017, 11:08pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71164
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: NFL Mega Thread

Post by Dr. Medulla » 05 Feb 2017, 11:08pm

Rat Patrol wrote:
05 Feb 2017, 11:06pm
Dr. Medulla wrote:
05 Feb 2017, 10:40pm
What kind of city loses a championship game to Atlanta, besides Cleveland? The Pats should have to surrender one of their wins for that.
Well...that score tied up in a hurry.

(No fucking idea how...TV off, checked score like 3 times all night...going to bed soon).
I've had to get out of bed to see how this turns out. Christ on a bike, the Trumpatriots are wrecking my sleep routine!
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 7 guests