Oh my gawd!! Look! A rock star!!!

General music discussion.
Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Re: Oh my gawd!! Look! A rock star!!!

Post by Heston »

101Walterton wrote:
05 Jan 2017, 11:32pm
Met SLF several times 1979/1980. Tried to blag a lift to a gig in Aylesbury once but they wouldn't take me even when I showed them the ticket and said I couldn't get there.
Went to school with ex Transvision Vamp and Bush member and met the rest of TV in pub in Westbourne Grove.
Lemme used to drink in same local in Westbourne Grove plus the singer from ABC drank in Slug and Lettuce off Westbourne Grove.
Met several celeb neighbours in pubs when living in Chippenham Road including Bjork, Robbie Williams, Liam Gallagher and the mighty Bros!!!
Have also met the guy off the cover of Elgin Avenue Breakdown and What's The Story Morning Glory.
Shame you never had a gun on you.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Damn it, I had something I was going to post in here but I've totally forgotten it.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
03 Feb 2017, 8:32pm
Damn it, I had something I was going to post in here but I've totally forgotten it.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft