The 2016 US Election Thread

Politics and other such topical creams.
JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Re: The 2016 US Election Thread

Post by JennyB »

I just realized something. That charlatan Dr. Oz is probably going to be our Surgeon General. Remember when Clinton's had to resign because she said it was healthy to masturbate? Oz is going to tell us we need to buy his special fairy dust to prevent cancer.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

BostonBeaneater
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel

Post by BostonBeaneater »

BostonBeaneater

They always make the swastika backwards and crooked. Trump's America.

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

JennyB wrote:I just realized something. That charlatan Dr. Oz is probably going to be our Surgeon General. Remember when Clinton's had to resign because she said it was healthy to masturbate? Oz is going to tell us we need to buy his special fairy dust to prevent cancer.
I'd be surprised if Trump didn't just put his own doctor in that position.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Kory wrote:
JennyB wrote:I just realized something. That charlatan Dr. Oz is probably going to be our Surgeon General. Remember when Clinton's had to resign because she said it was healthy to masturbate? Oz is going to tell us we need to buy his special fairy dust to prevent cancer.
That crazy looking guy? Yeah, that's a good call.
Got a Rake? Sure!

Spiff
Mostly Nekkid

Post by Spiff »

JennyB wrote:
Kory wrote:
He'd fit right in with all the other crazies, of which this one scares me the most:

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/fivepoints ... ed-to-know
Let fury have the hour, anger can be power
D'you know that you can use it?

-- There's no fairytale ending with cocaine.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Spiff wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Kory wrote:
He'd fit right in with all the other crazies, of which this one scares me the most:

They're all scary. An attorney general who would get rid of the voting rights act overseeing civil rights issues. No wonder David Duke came out to praise all of his picks.

Everyone should read Kaleb's new article, BTW. I think it's his best yet: http://www.mtv.com/news/2955920/winter- ... re_twitter
Got a Rake? Sure!

Inder
corecore vanguard

Post by Inder »

Bro_Pair hits a goddamn grand slam.
Meeting with Obama, Trump looked awkward and reticent, his blazer button straining against his gut, his tie snaking under and over his crotch like a long, red tongue. He had no mastery of the moment, no sense of prestige, no long-awaited vindication. Trump looked like he was awkwardly stuck in a waiting room with the president of the United States, dreading the doctor who’d soon be plumbing his asshole for cancer.

But then, the fact that this busted orange mule never knew what he was doing hadn’t slowed him or his ilk down before. Donald Trump is not the anomaly he’s been made out to be — he’s as American as apple pie and measles blankets, the real Jay Gatsby, a bogeyman half Horatio Alger, half Bernie Madoff.
To hear the Clinton loyalists tell it from the artificial moon they live on, orbiting our corporeal reality in a dissociative fugue state, voters in Fond Du Lac and Saginaw and Scranton voted against Clinton only because of a malicious media, James Comey, Benghazi, emails, and Vladimir Putin — and not because, by every metric, they hate her fucking guts and have done so for thirty years.

This is the reality anybody with two volts of brainpower and a Rust Belt address might’ve stumbled across, yet which somehow eluded every major Democrat in an election year.

BostonBeaneater

BostonBeaneater

What the fuck?

BostonBeaneater

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

BostonBeaneater wrote:
Kudos to that audience.

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

BostonBeaneater wrote:What the fuck?

Seriously, how the hell do you not know how to draw a swastika? I'm as non-racist as anyone here and I still am not stymied by that design. A very telling look inside the brains of these "people."

Bankrobber
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by Bankrobber »

Spiff wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Kory wrote:

Flynn and Bannon ate very scary, but the idea of John Bolton as Secretary of State scares the everliving shit out of me. Hopefully that's all just rumors.
I'm so punk, I don't even take my leather jacket off when it catches fire. Which it does frequently, because of how fucking punk I am.

Bankrobber
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by Bankrobber »

http://www.koco.com/article/president-e ... ay/8347402

Trump meeting with OK governor today along with more important people like Rick Perry. Perry is rumored for Secretary of Energy - a post he said he would eliminate during his run. I can only assume my governor is up for the same position. Under her (and her Democratic predecessor, to be fair), Oklahoma has become the most seismically active state in the nation because of waste water injection from oil wells. Also our schools are dying because we have a 2% tax on oil drilling. While TX and other 2000s oil boom states have closer to or above 10%, which have allowed them to weather the crash in oil prices.
I'm so punk, I don't even take my leather jacket off when it catches fire. Which it does frequently, because of how fucking punk I am.