Time to go.

Board-related issues and help forum. Announcements, too!
Kory
Unknown Immortal

Re: Time to go.

Post by Kory »

Inder wrote:Hope it wasn't that thread/you'll stick around. Maybe take a break for a few days to rejuvenate if the board's been too much with you.
I think many or most of us have needed this from time to time. Hope you'll reconsider and rejoin.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

coffeepotman
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by coffeepotman »

Hey Brother, give it some time, I've been dormant for long periods of time and then came back, and now I feel were just getting to be mates. Will miss you. Take a break....The Clash should have taken a break.

I've got my mix of LC cooking which is weird, nowhere up to your standards but I'll PM you with it.

JohnS
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by JohnS »

Hey, I used to devour this website daily, countless visits per day, and now (as may be apparent) usually go many days or even weeks without checking in. My Clash fandom is sky high as ever but I've found it can be maintained without slavishly logging in here with the frequency of old. (Sacrilege? Am I 'growing old / calming down/ wearing blue and brown' ? Who knows)
Marky of course won his Nobel prize for Clashh Fan Services many, many years and projects ago.
Feel free to take a sabbatical at the DunPunkin Retirement Home, pal, and thanks for all your shares over the years. I'm sure you'll keep an eye on things here now and again, like me
Ignore Alien Hors d'oeuvres

muppet hi fi
Unknown Immortal

Post by muppet hi fi »

Oh shit - now what happened? Marky you ain't goin nowhere mate. I forbid it.
Strong shoes is what we got and when they're hot they're hot!
- Marky Dread and his fabulous Screaming Blue Messiahs

white man
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by white man »

As per Johns post above, i'm a once a day man on here unless something is going on. Very rarely do i get involved in the "in jokes" that go on, and that's not because i disapprove, i just don't have the time and i get plenty of banality and in-fighting from the SMB(ask Heston about it). That's the beauty of internet forums, you can come and go as you please and be as involved or as remote as you like. just take a step back mate and see how it goes.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....please stay, Marky!
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

Aw Marky, it won't be a circle jerk without you! Well it will but with less puns. Hope you hang around at least a little bit.
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

white man wrote:As per Johns post above, i'm a once a day man on here unless something is going on. Very rarely do i get involved in the "in jokes" that go on, and that's not because i disapprove, i just don't have the time and i get plenty of banality and in-fighting from the SMB (ask Heston about it). That's the beauty of internet forums, you can come and go as you please and be as involved or as remote as you like. just take a step back mate and see how it goes.
Super Mario Bros? I understand they can get quite tetchy.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Post by Silent Majority »

Kory wrote:
white man wrote:As per Johns post above, i'm a once a day man on here unless something is going on. Very rarely do i get involved in the "in jokes" that go on, and that's not because i disapprove, i just don't have the time and i get plenty of banality and in-fighting from the SMB (ask Heston about it). That's the beauty of internet forums, you can come and go as you please and be as involved or as remote as you like. just take a step back mate and see how it goes.
Silent Majority Bros. You know I'm nutty for the Goss boys.
a lifetime serving one machine
Is ten times worse than prison

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Kory wrote:
Sunderland Message Board or similar is my guess.

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Marky Dread wrote:
Kory wrote:
Sunderland Mackem Boys or similar is my guess.

muppet hi fi
Unknown Immortal

Post by muppet hi fi »

101Walterton wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Kory wrote:
Sunderland Mackem Boys or similar is my guess.
Sado-Masochistic Bands, more likely. :mrgreen:
Strong shoes is what we got and when they're hot they're hot!
- Marky Dread and his fabulous Screaming Blue Messiahs

white man
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by white man »

Marky Dread wrote:
Kory wrote:
Yes mate. A lot of threads descend into name calling and lads offering each other out. Can be extremely funny but frustrating when a great thread comes along. But i still spend hours on there. :mrgreen:

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

white man wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Kory wrote:
Yes mate. A lot of threads descend into name calling and lads offering each other out. Can be extremely funny but frustrating when a great thread comes along. But i still spend hours on there. :mrgreen:
Sounds like a fun place. Gotta be more fun than watching the actual footie at the moment. My team are as exciting as watching paint dry at the moment. Why is it the fans can always pick a better team than the manager I wonder?

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

white man
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by white man »

Marky Dread wrote:
white man wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Kory wrote:
Sounds like a fun place. Gotta be more fun than watching the actual footie at the moment. My team are as exciting as watching paint dry at the moment. Why is it the fans can always pick a better team than the manager I wonder?
The Pure Football sub forum on there is suicide central at the moment. Bournemouth away today then Hull at home next which could be Dave's swansong if two defeats ensue.
Who do you support mate(i'm sure youve told me before) :disshame: