The Future of the Republican Party

Politics and other such topical creams.
Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: The Future of the Republican Party

Post by Dr. Medulla »

JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Maybe, says the right, we were too quick to judge the Communists so harshly …
"Mr. Gorbachev...keep up that wall!"
Perfect caption. :cool:
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

Maybe, says the right, we were too quick to judge the Communists so harshly …
"Mr. Gorbachev...keep up that wall!"
Perfect caption. :cool:
I'm usually not good at that stuff, but this popped into my head immediately.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

A+, Mrs. B. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

So, all this talk about how Pence has the inside track for 2020 … are people nucking futs? Won't anybody connected with this campaign be complete political corpses going forward? "Hey, I was with Trump in 2016 when we got slaughtered by the most unpopular winner in US history." "Cool, you should go up against her next time!" :crazy:
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Post by Mimi »

Dr. Medulla wrote:So, all this talk about how Pence has the inside track for 2020 … are people nucking futs? Won't anybody connected with this campaign be complete political corpses going forward? "Hey, I was with Trump in 2016 when we got slaughtered by the most unpopular winner in US history." "Cool, you should go up against her next time!" :crazy:
That's why I don't understand Paul Ryan's support. It's political suicide. If he thinks this won't come up when it's his turn, he's deluded.

Flex

Post by Flex »

Media lunatics just need to complete our descent into Hell by already discussing the 2020 election.

Pex Lives!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:So, all this talk about how Pence has the inside track for 2020 … are people nucking futs? Won't anybody connected with this campaign be complete political corpses going forward? "Hey, I was with Trump in 2016 when we got slaughtered by the most unpopular winner in US history." "Cool, you should go up against her next time!" :crazy:
That's why I don't understand Paul Ryan's support. It's political suicide. If he thinks this won't come up when it's his turn, he's deluded.
I get his support in the abstract, that responsibility that goes with his status as Speaker. If he were actually a principled figure and that he genuinely opposes Trump, he'd say that the only way to resolve the conflict is to resign as Speaker and then denounce Trump. But, yeah, that shit ain't happenin' because he's operating on something south of principled.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

God, can you imagine the debate between Schilling and Warren?
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/c ... 018-229927

Flex

Post by Flex »

Dr. Medulla wrote:God, can you imagine the debate between Schilling and Warren?
Serious typo in the story. This:
The conservative former baseball player, beloved in New England for pitching through a bloody ankle injury in the 2004 playoffs, said that while he still needs to speak to his family, in his mind he's already decided to challenge Warren.
should read like this:
The conservative former baseball player, beloved in New England while pitching through a bloody ankle injury in the 2004 playoffs, said that while he still needs to speak to his family, in his mind he's already decided to challenge Warren.

Pex Lives!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Flex wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:God, can you imagine the debate between Schilling and Warren?
Serious typo in the story. This:
The conservative former baseball player, beloved in New England for pitching through a bloody ankle injury in the 2004 playoffs, said that while he still needs to speak to his family, in his mind he's already decided to challenge Warren.
should read like this:
The conservative former baseball player, beloved in New England while pitching through a bloody ankle injury in the 2004 playoffs, said that while he still needs to speak to his family, in his mind he's already decided to challenge Warren.
Ha! Seriously, it's amazing that any of the 25 could fuck up their reps in the region so badly, but, hey, he's a gamer.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Just saw the clip of Schilling on CNN. First, he looks like absolute shit. Second, he is getting loopier and loopier. I'm wondering whether he's actually physically ill and it's pushing along his mental degradation. He's a death pool candidate for next year.

BostonBeaneater
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel

Post by BostonBeaneater »

Dr. Medulla wrote:Just saw the clip of Schilling on CNN. First, he looks like absolute shit. Second, he is getting loopier and loopier. I'm wondering whether he's actually physically ill and it's pushing along his mental degradation. He's a death pool candidate for next year.
Hey Jews, Schilling would like a word...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.2840253

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/sup ... 82f88cb00c

If this plan has any legs—and I'm doubtful—it's a fascinating switch for the GOP, going from law and order to undercutting the idea of the third branch of government.

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/dav ... 82df64c149

See...he's not opposed to all Jews! X(

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Rat Patrol wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/dav ... 82df64c149

See...he's not opposed to all Jews! X(
Like his plastic surgeon, I would imagine.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy