Top 5 Comedians?

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: Top 5 Comedians?

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:Wasn't it understood that I occupied the #1 spot on anyone's list? You only have to come up with four also-rans. :naughty:
I didn't want to seem like a kiss-ass. You're more like #0.
That could be interpreted several ways …
You know, like, when a comic book has a #0. It's like a special convention-only release. Highly sought-after, but not totally necessary.
I'm chromium. :disshame:
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:Wasn't it understood that I occupied the #1 spot on anyone's list? You only have to come up with four also-rans. :naughty:
You know, like, when a comic book has a #0. It's like a special convention-only release. Highly sought-after, but not totally necessary.
People like chromium!
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Kory wrote:
People like chromium!
You're kind, but we all know that nobody looks back fondly on the Chromium Age.

Onslaught is coming!
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

So you're lustrous, brittle, resist tarnishing and have a high melting point? Oh and totally metal.

Where's the metal emoticon when you need it?

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:So you're lustrous, brittle, resist tarnishing and have a high melting point? Oh and totally metal.

At best, hair metal. Which is both not cool and rather ironic.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:So you're lustrous, brittle, resist tarnishing and have a high melting point? Oh and totally metal.

I imagine you'd be a good fit in Winger.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

I would like to withdraw my name from consideration and retire to a log cabin in Yukon where I will drink myself into oblivion.

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

I would like to withdraw my name from consideration and retire to a log cabin in Yukon where I will drink myself into oblivion.
This is the first time anyone has used "hair" as an adjective to describe you in years, isn't it?
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Kory
Unknown Immortal

Post by Kory »

Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

This is the first time anyone has used "hair" as an adjective to describe you in years, isn't it?
Holy shit.
"Suck our Earth dick, Martians!" —Doc

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

My eyebrows have provided fodder for hair derision …

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote: At best, hair metal. Which is both not cool and rather ironic.
Full disclosure: I am throwing stones from a house that has been gradually installing bugger and bigger windows for years.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Full disclosure: I am throwing stones from a house that has been gradually installing bugger and bigger windows for years.
Take comfort that having hair like either Bo or Luke Duke is no longer the key to social acceptance. Those of us on the Boss Hogg side of things no longer have to live in the back alleys, muttering about Sheriff Coltrane's incompetence and … where the fuck was I going with this?

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote: I would like to withdraw my name from consideration and retire to a log cabin in Yukon where I will drink myself into oblivion.
Take comfort that having hair like either Bo or Luke Duke is no longer the key to social acceptance. Those of us on the Boss Hogg side of things no longer have to live in the back alleys, muttering about Sheriff Coltrane's incompetence and … where the fuck was I going with this?
I'm not sure, but I've been nodding the whole time.

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote: This is the first time anyone has used "hair" as an adjective to describe you in years, isn't it?
I'm not sure, but I've been nodding the whole time.
Ive managed to keep my full head of hair, it just continues to turn the wrong color.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:Ive managed to keep my full head of hair, it just continues to turn the wrong color.
My hair started greying in my 30s. Worse, tho, my dislike of shaving more than every four or five days combined with a whole lot of grey and white in my beard means that by day four I look like I should be carrying a bindle and scouting for railroad dicks. I easily become five to ten years younger on days when I shave.