Stranger Things [SPOILERS]

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Post Reply
eumaas
User avatar
Klezmer Shogun
Posts: 22598
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 8:10pm
Location: Carrboro/Alamut

Stranger Things [SPOILERS]

Post by eumaas » 23 Jul 2016, 4:20pm

As this show seems popular among us on FB, I thought a separate thread with a spoilers tag was warranted.
"The only thing that really occurs to me that I can say on this is to point out how fascinating it is that the Hassan-i-Sabbah archetype keeps turning up over and over again ... He disappears up into the mountains and is never seen again. Believe me, he'll never be seen again. He'll live forever because of that."

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 25006
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: Stranger Things [SPOILERS]

Post by Flex » 23 Jul 2016, 4:22pm

Spoiler: I still want to bang Winona Ryder.
"I live inside my own heart, Matt Damon." - Prince

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 25006
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: Stranger Things [SPOILERS]

Post by Flex » 23 Jul 2016, 4:22pm

(sorry for the misogyny)

Addendum: I still haven't watched the whole season yet.
"I live inside my own heart, Matt Damon." - Prince

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 14573
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: Stranger Things [SPOILERS]

Post by Rat Patrol » 23 Jul 2016, 4:31pm

[SPOILER] I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHAT THIS IS.
Image

Mimi
User avatar
Goddess of the Underworld
Posts: 5006
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:36pm
Location: Down in the pit

Re: Stranger Things [SPOILERS]

Post by Mimi » 23 Jul 2016, 5:28pm

I've heard a lot of good things about this. Will give it a go.

eumaas
User avatar
Klezmer Shogun
Posts: 22598
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 8:10pm
Location: Carrboro/Alamut

Re: Stranger Things [SPOILERS]

Post by eumaas » 23 Jul 2016, 5:48pm

Rat Patrol wrote:[SPOILER] I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHAT THIS IS.
Netflix show. Really good. Didn't want to fuck it up for other people, so I made the thread. Just trying to be a nice person.
"The only thing that really occurs to me that I can say on this is to point out how fascinating it is that the Hassan-i-Sabbah archetype keeps turning up over and over again ... He disappears up into the mountains and is never seen again. Believe me, he'll never be seen again. He'll live forever because of that."

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 5289
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra
Contact:

Re: Stranger Things [SPOILERS]

Post by revbob » 23 Jul 2016, 7:14pm

Flex wrote:Spoiler: I still want to bang Winona Ryder.
I presume this was meant with the best of intentions. By which I mean I too would enjoy having steamy adult relations with one Winona Ryder.

Now what's this about a TV show?

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 35378
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Stranger Things [SPOILERS]

Post by Marky Dread » 23 Jul 2016, 10:29pm

revbob wrote:
Flex wrote:Spoiler: I still want to bang Winona Ryder.
I presume this was meant with the best of intentions. By which I mean I too would enjoy having steamy adult relations with one Winona Ryder.

Now what's this about a TV show?
The Goonies>Stand By Me>Poltergeist>Twin Peaks>X-Files...and wanting to bang Winona Ryder.
Image
Image

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 49234
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!
Contact:

Re: Stranger Things [SPOILERS]

Post by Wolter » 24 Jul 2016, 9:10am

Saw the first episode last night, and I really enjoyed it. And I really enjoyed that in the year 2016, Winona Ryder is still incredibly hot.
"There's something more honest, he believed, about traditional methods of mass starvation, labour camps, and machine gunning millions to death. Stalin was a vinyl guy who sneered at Truman converting everything to compact disc." - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Silent Majority
User avatar
Singer-Songwriter Nancy
Posts: 12591
Joined: 10 Nov 2008, 8:28pm
Location: A republic of mind
Contact:

Re: Stranger Things [SPOILERS]

Post by Silent Majority » 24 Jul 2016, 12:22pm

Wolter wrote:Saw the first episode last night, and I really enjoyed it. And I really enjoyed that in the year 2016, Winona Ryder is still incredibly hot.
I've also only seen and greatly enjoyed the first episode. And wanted to bang Winona Ryder.
'But also: hey dude, you can just go looking for more glasses. They're all free now. '

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 35378
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: Stranger Things [SPOILERS]

Post by Marky Dread » 24 Jul 2016, 12:52pm

Silent Majority wrote:
Wolter wrote:Saw the first episode last night, and I really enjoyed it. And I really enjoyed that in the year 2016, Winona Ryder is still incredibly hot.
I've also only seen and greatly enjoyed the first episode. And wanted to bang Winona Ryder.
Get in the fucking queue boy! I'll fight all comers, problem will be once I've fought all you fuckers off I'll be too knackered to get down to business with Winona. :disshame:
Image
Image

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 31900
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: Stranger Things [SPOILERS]

Post by tepista » 24 Jul 2016, 9:01pm

Marky Dread wrote:
revbob wrote:
Flex wrote:Spoiler: I still want to bang Winona Ryder.
I presume this was meant with the best of intentions. By which I mean I too would enjoy having steamy adult relations with one Winona Ryder.

Now what's this about a TV show?
The Goonies>Stand By Me>Poltergeist>Twin Peaks>X-Files...and wanting to bang Winona Ryder.
Throw in Firestarter.
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

tepista
User avatar
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf
Posts: 31900
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:25am
Location: Livin on a fault line, Waiting on the big one

Re: Stranger Things [SPOILERS]

Post by tepista » 24 Jul 2016, 9:03pm

I just finished, are we ready for real [SPOILERS] or do some a' y'all need to catch up?
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 5289
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra
Contact:

Re: Stranger Things [SPOILERS]

Post by revbob » 24 Jul 2016, 10:18pm

tepista wrote:I just finished, are we ready for real [SPOILERS] or do some a' y'all need to catch up?
Haven't seen any of it yet. I'm just here to talk about banging Winona Ryder.

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 6854
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: Stranger Things [SPOILERS]

Post by BostonBeaneater » 24 Jul 2016, 10:25pm

revbob wrote:
tepista wrote:I just finished, are we ready for real [SPOILERS] or do some a' y'all need to catch up?
Haven't seen any of it yet. I'm just here to talk about banging Winona Ryder.
Word
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 7 guests