We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Re: 9-11

Post by Heston »

What is "Inside Jubg?"
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

Heston wrote:What is "Inside Jubg?"
All you need to know is The Jaith Hwts
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

That will hubmug Americomma. :shifty:

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

tepista wrote:
All you need to know is The Jaith Hwts
It took me a while to discern that.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mark Wahlberg Claims 9/11 Would’ve Gone Down Differently If He Were In Al-Qaeda

LAS VEGAS—Alleging that he himself would’ve had the power to change the course of the deadliest terrorist attack in U.S. history, actor and former rapper Mark Wahlberg reportedly claimed Tuesday that 9/11 would have gone down differently if he were in al-Qaeda. “I can tell you this: If I were a radical jihadist in one of those planes that day, I would’ve taken down every single building in New York City,” said Ted 2 star Mark Wahlberg, stressing that he easily could have knocked down both the Twin Towers with just his bare hands. “I swear, there would’ve been blood all over the cockpit from where I killed the planes’ pilots before taking out all of New York and Chicago. I wouldn’t even need any help from the other guys, or maybe just my brother Donnie. If bin Laden had hit me up, mark my words, the Pentagon wouldn’t still be standing right now.” At press time, Wahlberg claimed that he would’ve survived the impact of the plane hitting the second tower.
https://www.theonion.com/mark-wahlberg- ... 1850600355
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
04 Jul 2023, 3:07pm
Mark Wahlberg Claims 9/11 Would’ve Gone Down Differently If He Were In Al-Qaeda

LAS VEGAS—Alleging that he himself would’ve had the power to change the course of the deadliest terrorist attack in U.S. history, actor and former rapper Mark Wahlberg reportedly claimed Tuesday that 9/11 would have gone down differently if he were in al-Qaeda. “I can tell you this: If I were a radical jihadist in one of those planes that day, I would’ve taken down every single building in New York City,” said Ted 2 star Mark Wahlberg, stressing that he easily could have knocked down both the Twin Towers with just his bare hands. “I swear, there would’ve been blood all over the cockpit from where I killed the planes’ pilots before taking out all of New York and Chicago. I wouldn’t even need any help from the other guys, or maybe just my brother Donnie. If bin Laden had hit me up, mark my words, the Pentagon wouldn’t still be standing right now.” At press time, Wahlberg claimed that he would’ve survived the impact of the plane hitting the second tower.
https://www.theonion.com/mark-wahlberg- ... 1850600355
DOWN GOES MARKY MARK.

I love to see it.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy