FAO Wolter

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71084
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: FAO Wolter

Post by Dr. Medulla » 11 Apr 2016, 7:57pm

revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:http://www.amazon.com/Golden-Girls-Fore ... 0062422901
Do you have this yet? If not, it would be my honour to buy it for you.
Is there a term for middle aged men who have a Golden Girls fetish?
Gutterpoetry.
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

revbob
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 5279
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 12:31pm
Location: The Frozen Tundra
Contact:

Re: FAO Wolter

Post by revbob » 11 Apr 2016, 8:05pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:http://www.amazon.com/Golden-Girls-Fore ... 0062422901
Do you have this yet? If not, it would be my honour to buy it for you.
Is there a term for middle aged men who have a Golden Girls fetish?
Gutterpoetry.
Judging by the reviews he isn't the only one. Do they have conventions and such?

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71084
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: FAO Wolter

Post by Dr. Medulla » 11 Apr 2016, 8:44pm

revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:http://www.amazon.com/Golden-Girls-Fore ... 0062422901
Do you have this yet? If not, it would be my honour to buy it for you.
Is there a term for middle aged men who have a Golden Girls fetish?
Gutterpoetry.
Judging by the reviews he isn't the only one. Do they have conventions and such?
Less conventions than creepy fetish encounters.
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 49225
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!
Contact:

Re: FAO Wolter

Post by Wolter » 11 Apr 2016, 10:08pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:http://www.amazon.com/Golden-Girls-Fore ... 0062422901
Do you have this yet? If not, it would be my honour to buy it for you.
Is there a term for middle aged men who have a Golden Girls fetish?
Gutterpoetry.
Judging by the reviews he isn't the only one. Do they have conventions and such?
Less conventions than creepy fetish encounters.
We call them Cheesecake Sessions....


I do not have this...yet.
"There's something more honest, he believed, about traditional methods of mass starvation, labour camps, and machine gunning millions to death. Stalin was a vinyl guy who sneered at Truman converting everything to compact disc." - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71084
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: FAO Wolter

Post by Dr. Medulla » 12 Apr 2016, 6:19am

Wolter wrote:I do not have this...yet.
My offer is sincere, tho you'll have to PM your address.
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 49225
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!
Contact:

Re: FAO Wolter

Post by Wolter » 15 Apr 2016, 7:33pm

My life is complete! Thanks, Doc!

Image

EDIT: Damn it, Photo Booth. Why are you making my pictures backwards?
"There's something more honest, he believed, about traditional methods of mass starvation, labour camps, and machine gunning millions to death. Stalin was a vinyl guy who sneered at Truman converting everything to compact disc." - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71084
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: FAO Wolter

Post by Dr. Medulla » 15 Apr 2016, 7:41pm

:cool:

CV entry: Made some weirdo's life complete.
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 49225
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!
Contact:

Re: FAO Wolter

Post by Wolter » 15 Apr 2016, 7:43pm

Dr. Medulla wrote::cool:

CV entry: Made some weirdo's life complete.
:lol:
"There's something more honest, he believed, about traditional methods of mass starvation, labour camps, and machine gunning millions to death. Stalin was a vinyl guy who sneered at Truman converting everything to compact disc." - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

eumaas
User avatar
Klezmer Shogun
Posts: 22595
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 8:10pm
Location: Carrboro/Alamut

Re: FAO Wolter

Post by eumaas » 22 Apr 2016, 9:40am

NEW DAY RISING!
NEW DAY RISING!
NEW DAY RISING!
NEW DAY RISING!
NEW DAY RISING!
NEW DAY RISING!
NEW DAY RISING!
NEW DAY RISING!
NEW DAY RISING!
NEW DAY RISING!
NEW DAY RISING!
NEW DAY RISING!
NEW DAY RISING!
NEW DAY RISING!
NEW DAY RISING!
NEW DAY RISING!
NEW DAY RISING!
NEW DAY RISING!
NEW DAY RISING!
NEW DAY RISING!
NEW DAY RISING!
NEW DAY RISING!
NEW DAY RISING!
NEW DAY RISING!
NEW DAY RISING!
NEW DAY RISING!
NEW DAY RISING!
NEW DAY RISING!
NEW DAY RISING!
NEW DAY RISING!
NEW DAY RISING!
NEW DAY RISING!
NEW DAY RISING!
NEW DAY RISING!
NEW DAY RISING!
NEW DAY RISING!
NEW DAY RISING!
NEW DAY RISING!
NEW DAY RISING!
"The only thing that really occurs to me that I can say on this is to point out how fascinating it is that the Hassan-i-Sabbah archetype keeps turning up over and over again ... He disappears up into the mountains and is never seen again. Believe me, he'll never be seen again. He'll live forever because of that."

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 6849
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: FAO Wolter

Post by BostonBeaneater » 22 Apr 2016, 10:09am

In my opinion New Day Rising makes Zen Arcade sound like a misguided puddle of tinkle.

Image

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 25004
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: FAO Wolter

Post by Flex » 22 Apr 2016, 10:30am

BostonBeaneater wrote:In my opinion New Day Rising makes Zen Arcade sound like a misguided puddle of tinkle.

I like both. Tho new Day Rising is better.
"I live inside my own heart, Matt Damon." - Prince

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

matedog
User avatar
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought
Posts: 19885
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: 1995

Re: FAO Wolter

Post by matedog » 22 Apr 2016, 10:34am

When I used to drive south from SF to work, the bay would be on my left, east. Certain times of the year, I'd get that song stuck in my head because it sorta resembled the album cover.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 15369
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: FAO Wolter

Post by JennyB » 22 Apr 2016, 10:54am

Flex wrote:
BostonBeaneater wrote:In my opinion New Day Rising makes Zen Arcade sound like a misguided puddle of tinkle.

I like both. Tho new Day Rising is better.
I agree with this post.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 49225
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!
Contact:

Re: FAO Wolter

Post by Wolter » 22 Apr 2016, 12:46pm

JennyB wrote:
Flex wrote:
BostonBeaneater wrote:In my opinion New Day Rising makes Zen Arcade sound like a misguided puddle of tinkle.

I like both. Tho new Day Rising is better.
I agree with this post.
I do too.
"There's something more honest, he believed, about traditional methods of mass starvation, labour camps, and machine gunning millions to death. Stalin was a vinyl guy who sneered at Truman converting everything to compact disc." - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

JennyB
User avatar
Clash Cuck
Posts: 15369
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 1:13pm
Location: Moranjortsville

Re: FAO Wolter

Post by JennyB » 10 Jun 2016, 11:12am

Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

Don't talk shop.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests