London Calling Sessions LP

Online music exchange.
Post Reply
Tappy
Sightsee MC
Posts: 253
Joined: 31 Jan 2009, 7:53pm

London Calling Sessions LP

Post by Tappy » 06 Nov 2015, 7:01am

Anybody know anything about this? http://www.discogs.com/Clash-London-Cal ... se/2641556

Is it different to the Vanilla tapes?

Was just going through my vinyls and found it in there, forgot I had it until now. Is it worth transfering or not?
Clashy wrote:You poor sad stupid fucks....
Image

matedog
User avatar
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought
Posts: 20569
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: 1995

Re: London Calling Sessions LP

Post by matedog » 06 Nov 2015, 10:57am

Tappy wrote:Anybody know anything about this? http://www.discogs.com/Clash-London-Cal ... se/2641556

Is it different to the Vanilla tapes?

Was just going through my vinyls and found it in there, forgot I had it until now. Is it worth transfering or not?
Given the tracklisting, I imagine it would be Vanilla. That's purely speculative though.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 38073
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: London Calling Sessions LP

Post by Marky Dread » 06 Nov 2015, 2:03pm

Tappy wrote:Anybody know anything about this? http://www.discogs.com/Clash-London-Cal ... se/2641556

Is it different to the Vanilla tapes?

Was just going through my vinyls and found it in there, forgot I had it until now. Is it worth transfering or not?
I have the vinyl album and it came out about a month after the Vanilla tapes were released officially. All the tracks are the same.
"It's time to take the humanity back into the center of the ring and follow that for a time."
Image

Tappy
Sightsee MC
Posts: 253
Joined: 31 Jan 2009, 7:53pm

Re: London Calling Sessions LP

Post by Tappy » 06 Nov 2015, 6:58pm

Marky Dread wrote:
Tappy wrote:Anybody know anything about this? http://www.discogs.com/Clash-London-Cal ... se/2641556

Is it different to the Vanilla tapes?

Was just going through my vinyls and found it in there, forgot I had it until now. Is it worth transfering or not?
I have the vinyl album and it came out about a month after the Vanilla tapes were released officially. All the tracks are the same.
Ahhh... Waste of time ripping then.
Clashy wrote:You poor sad stupid fucks....
Image

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 38073
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: London Calling Sessions LP

Post by Marky Dread » 07 Nov 2015, 1:46am

Tappy wrote:
Marky Dread wrote:
Tappy wrote:Anybody know anything about this? http://www.discogs.com/Clash-London-Cal ... se/2641556

Is it different to the Vanilla tapes?

Was just going through my vinyls and found it in there, forgot I had it until now. Is it worth transfering or not?
I have the vinyl album and it came out about a month after the Vanilla tapes were released officially. All the tracks are the same.
Ahhh... Waste of time ripping then.
I wouldn't waste your time mate. Plus I remixed all the tracks recently and uploaded them here as part of "The New Testament" compilation I put together.
"It's time to take the humanity back into the center of the ring and follow that for a time."
Image

Tappy
Sightsee MC
Posts: 253
Joined: 31 Jan 2009, 7:53pm

Re: London Calling Sessions LP

Post by Tappy » 08 Nov 2015, 7:17am

I mean it will be a waste of time ripping it considering you have already done it... plus there's the fact that it's the same as the official release and well, you get the idea. :mrgreen:
Clashy wrote:You poor sad stupid fucks....
Image

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 38073
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: London Calling Sessions LP

Post by Marky Dread » 08 Nov 2015, 7:30am

Tappy wrote:I mean it will be a waste of time ripping it considering you have already done it... plus there's the fact that it's the same as the official release and well, you get the idea. :mrgreen:
Exactly mate.
"It's time to take the humanity back into the center of the ring and follow that for a time."
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests