Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Re: Flex & Wolt's Thread of Truckliness

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Rat Patrol wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:Image
Wouldn't that ruin the lift and aerodynamics and make the plane crash? Stupid men with their stupid scrotums. :shifty:
The testosterone generated from the Planenutz would more than counter any drag. Man, chicks don't understand biophysics at all.
The wind resistance and frigid temperatures at 30,000 ft. are gonna hurt like hell and cause embarrassing shrinkage.
I just assumed that the Planenutz would retract like the landing gear. If the grapes are exposed throughout the flight, yikes.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

gkbill
Unknown Immortal

Post by gkbill »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Rat Patrol wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Wouldn't that ruin the lift and aerodynamics and make the plane crash? Stupid men with their stupid scrotums. :shifty:
The testosterone generated from the Planenutz would more than counter any drag. Man, chicks don't understand biophysics at all.
The wind resistance and frigid temperatures at 30,000 ft. are gonna hurt like hell and cause embarrassing shrinkage.
I just assumed that the Planenutz would retract like the landing gear. If the grapes are exposed throughout the flight, yikes.
Hello,

On older planes, they drag along the runway.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

gkbill wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Rat Patrol wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
JennyB wrote: Wouldn't that ruin the lift and aerodynamics and make the plane crash? Stupid men with their stupid scrotums. :shifty:
Hello,

On older planes, they drag along the runway.
And there's often something compelling to behold in the fact that those old planes can still get up in the air.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Post by Silent Majority »

I like when planes get to the point where they land at just the right destination for the passenger. It's a sweet spot and one to be relished.
a lifetime serving one machine
Is ten times worse than prison

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

It looks like a shirt Mac would wear.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:It looks like a shirt Mac would wear.
Or Charlie:
[v][/v]

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

XXXL, please! Image

dave202
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by dave202 »

Silent Majority wrote:I like when planes get to the point where they land at just the right destination for the passenger. It's a sweet spot and one to be relished.
I asked a taxi driver why they built Belfast Airport 18 miles from the city and he replied, "Because that's where the planes land." Logic you just can't argue with.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

IMG_0322.PNG
IMG_0322.PNG (453.04 KiB) Viewed 7097 times

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

biopunk
Unknown Immortal

Post by biopunk »

Chewing oot a rhythm on my bubblegum

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

He fled the town with a bag of brown
So I followed him and gunned hin down.

The end.