Oh, SC...

Politics and other such topical creams.
tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Re: Oh, SC...

Post by tepista »

Rat Patrol wrote:Image

#uppity :shifty:
the next question was "Don't even get me started on the homos" Agree or disagree
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

tepista wrote:

the next question was "Don't even get me started on the homos" Agree or disagree
As a former resident of SC, I'm fairly certain the follow up question was whether black quarterbacks are a) an abomination or b) hilarious, because their brains cannot comprehend complex plays.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

Wolter wrote:
tepista wrote:

As a former resident of SC, I'm fairly certain the follow up question was whether black quarterbacks are a) an abomination or b) hilarious, because their brains cannot comprehend complex plays.
No wonder SC always beats Clemson.

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

http://www.washingtonblade.com/2014/11/ ... -marriage/

Finally the Sodomites can enjoy good barbecue.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Uncle Wolter, have you ever seen this in person?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunnelvision
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

Dr. Medulla wrote:Uncle Wolter, have you ever seen this in person?
So once a week a cleaning crew comes out to shovel away the dead coyotes?

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

tepista wrote:
Well played. :lol:
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
tepista wrote:
Well played. :lol:
HA!

I've never heard of this thing. I honestly don't know much about Columbia. [LowCountry]Fucking Piedmont. Might as well be the Upstate.[/LowCountry]
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

South Cackalacky to decriminalize wacky tobacky?
http://www.nbc26.tv/story/27675220/bill ... h-carolina

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

There have to be Southerners who are celebrating today, the 150th anniversary of Lincoln ruining a pleasant evening at the theatre, right? There's just gotta be some flakes who treat Booth as a true hero and an icon for some kind of white nationalist bullshit cause, right?

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:There have to be Southerners who are celebrating today, the 150th anniversary of Lincoln ruining a pleasant evening at the theatre, right? There's just gotta be some flakes who treat Booth as a true hero and an icon for some kind of white nationalist bullshit cause, right?
To be honest, I've never met anyone who overtly said that it was good Lincoln was assassinated. Or that Booth was a hero. I mean, law of averages says they're probably out there, but no one I knew had the brass ones to say that.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:There have to be Southerners who are celebrating today, the 150th anniversary of Lincoln ruining a pleasant evening at the theatre, right? There's just gotta be some flakes who treat Booth as a true hero and an icon for some kind of white nationalist bullshit cause, right?
To be honest, I've never met anyone who overtly said that it was good Lincoln was assassinated. Or that Booth was a hero. I mean, law of averages says they're probably out there, but no one I knew had the brass ones to say that.
Of course, our friends at Stormfront have an opinion: https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t655312/

Common response seems to be that Booth was a Southern patriot (fair enough), but a few claimed Lincoln was Jewish. Of course.

matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

Post by matedog »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Of course, our friends at Stormfront have an opinion: https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t655312/

Common response seems to be that Booth was a Southern patriot (fair enough), but a few claimed Lincoln was Jewish. Of course.
Yeesh, now I'm reading that Booth was Jewish. Of course.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

matedog wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:

Fun fact: Everyone who shows up in a history book is Jewish.

matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

Post by matedog »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
matedog wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:

Fun fact: Everyone who shows up in a history book is Jewish.
And they are always on the bad side. Whatever the bad side may be for you.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.