The Mighty America's Finest News Source Thread

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Re: The Mighty America's Finest News Source Thread

Post by Wolter »

”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Unsold Google Glass Units To Be Donated To Assholes In Africa
MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA—Following the company’s announcement that it would discontinue public sales of the wearable technology, Google officials confirmed Monday that all unsold units of Google Glass would be donated to underprivileged assholes in Africa. “We are committed to positively impacting the lives of poverty-stricken smug pricks by distributing the surplus inventory of Google Glass to self-important fucks throughout sub-Saharan Africa,” a statement released by the company read in part, adding that the program will provide the optical head-mounted technology, as well as professional training sessions, to destitute communities of conceited dicks from Sierra Leone, to Somalia, to Botswana. “This gesture will help tens of thousands of poor and needy men, women, and children across the continent who have never had the opportunity to walk around looking like a pompous jackass all day long. From the moment they turn on their new Google Glass in clear view of others, they’ll immediately start experiencing the undeserved sense of superiority currently lacking in their lives.” At press time, Google confirmed that the first devices had been presented to an indigent family of complete fucking jerkoffs from the Republic of Guinea.
http://www.theonion.com/articles/unsold ... ole,37798/
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Spiff
Mostly Nekkid

Post by Spiff »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA—Following the company’s announcement that it would discontinue public sales of the wearable technology, Google officials confirmed Monday that all unsold units of Google Glass would be donated to underprivileged assholes in Africa. “We are committed to positively impacting the lives of poverty-stricken smug pricks by distributing the surplus inventory of Google Glass to self-important fucks throughout sub-Saharan Africa,” a statement released by the company read in part, adding that the program will provide the optical head-mounted technology, as well as professional training sessions, to destitute communities of conceited dicks from Sierra Leone, to Somalia, to Botswana. “This gesture will help tens of thousands of poor and needy men, women, and children across the continent who have never had the opportunity to walk around looking like a pompous jackass all day long. From the moment they turn on their new Google Glass in clear view of others, they’ll immediately start experiencing the undeserved sense of superiority currently lacking in their lives.” At press time, Google confirmed that the first devices had been presented to an indigent family of complete fucking jerkoffs from the Republic of Guinea.
But what about the pricks in uber-Saharan Africa?

Don't Algerian douchebags deserve this relief?
Let fury have the hour, anger can be power
D'you know that you can use it?

-- There's no fairytale ending with cocaine.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Spiff wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

They're getting a bunch of Apple Newtons. :yuck:
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

revbob
Unknown Immortal

Post by revbob »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Spiff wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

They're getting a bunch of Apple Newtons. :yuck:
Finally a replacement for their IBM PC Jrs.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Special tepista content!
http://www.theonion.com/articles/bounce ... elf,38098/
Bouncer Instructed Not To Let People Like Himself In
COLUMBUS, OH—In an effort to maintain a peaceful and enjoyable atmosphere for guests at local nightclub Zenith, bouncer Anthony Russo was given strict instructions Wednesday not to let people like himself in. “Make sure you keep out any hotheads who seem like they’re just looking for a fight,” said club owner Greg Taylor to the frightening muscleman who has been known to instigate violence at even the slightest real or imagined provocation. “We don’t want this club turning into the kind of place where troublemakers hang out.” At press time, the man who had injected large quantities of illegal anabolic steroids into his bloodstream hours earlier was also told not to admit anyone who was carrying drugs.

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

I was very friendly. The drugs part, though

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Ha! Me, too. The wife is infinitely more knowledgeable about contemporary pop music because she has the car radio tuned to one of those shitty stations that plays music that's supposed to make the work day less hellish (even tho I can't imagine a job where listening to that would make things better).

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Ha! Me, too. The wife is infinitely more knowledgeable about contemporary pop music because she has the car radio tuned to one of those shitty stations that plays music that's supposed to make the work day less hellish (even tho I can't imagine a job where listening to that would make things better).
Me three! VH is the one who knows about the music these kids today (and Hoy) like.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Me three! VH is the one who knows about the music these kids today (and Hoy) like.
The last line says he never saw Avitar....me either!

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

tepista wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Nor I. But, then, I see maybe two movies a year in the theatre. When it's come on a movie channel, I haven't had a compulsion to see it.

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

tepista wrote:
JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Me neither! :mrgreen:
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy