Clash Multitracks

Clash clash clash. ¡VIVAN LOS NORTEAMERICANOS DEL IMCT Y LAS BRIGADAS DEL CADILLAC NUEVO!
Post Reply
Modernman
Corner Soul
Posts: 45
Joined: 11 Aug 2008, 5:33pm

Clash Multitracks

Post by Modernman » 09 Nov 2013, 11:53am

Here's a link to a few Clash Multitracks I gathered from the web. Still hoping to get the full London Calling LP in multitrack. Take a listen to these in Audacity, some interesting sounds I have not heard anywhere else.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 28002
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction
Contact:

Re: Clash Multitracks

Post by Heston » 09 Nov 2013, 12:32pm

Modernman wrote:Here's a link to a few Clash Multitracks I gathered from the web. Still hoping to get the full London Calling LP in multitrack. Take a listen to these in Audacity, some interesting sounds I have not heard anywhere else.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing
The component parts to Casbah are all on YouTube, and Complete Control is out there somewhere too.
I just polished off some Low Country shrimp & grits and a mess of collards. That's a hell of a strain on the arm.

Modernman
Corner Soul
Posts: 45
Joined: 11 Aug 2008, 5:33pm

Re: Clash Multitracks

Post by Modernman » 09 Nov 2013, 2:38pm

I added those as well, a little different from the moggs, but still pretty cool!

tbelcher
Corner Soul
Posts: 4
Joined: 23 Jul 2012, 1:53am

Re: Clash Multitracks

Post by tbelcher » 10 Feb 2014, 2:39am

This site is pretty interesting.....



bazarboy75
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1449
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 6:31pm

Re: Clash Multitracks

Post by bazarboy75 » 10 Feb 2014, 3:23am

Yeah !
Thanks for the tip mate !!
Some new INDIEGROUND tracks

https://soundcloud.com/indieground

Some old tracks
http://soundcloud.com/bazarboy

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 28002
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction
Contact:

Re: Clash Multitracks

Post by Heston » 10 Feb 2014, 3:48am

Hmmm...Lost in the Supermarket. :cool:
I just polished off some Low Country shrimp & grits and a mess of collards. That's a hell of a strain on the arm.

bazarboy75
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1449
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 6:31pm

Re: Clash Multitracks

Post by bazarboy75 » 10 Feb 2014, 4:08am

Heston wrote:Hmmm...Lost in the Supermarket. :cool:

Hell yeah !!

"I'm not down" is missing trought
Some new INDIEGROUND tracks

https://soundcloud.com/indieground

Some old tracks
http://soundcloud.com/bazarboy

biopunk
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 2666
Joined: 23 Aug 2009, 3:04am
Location: The Mountainous End of Canada

Re: Clash Multitracks

Post by biopunk » 10 Feb 2014, 4:41am

tbelcher wrote:This site is pretty interesting.....


Cheers!

EDIT: The bassline of Lost In The Supermarket... Holy Shit! :shock:
Chewing oot a rhythm on my bubblegum

dave202
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1463
Joined: 07 Jul 2008, 7:56am
Location: Dundee Scotland

Re: Clash Multitracks

Post by dave202 » 10 Feb 2014, 10:13am

biopunk wrote:
tbelcher wrote:This site is pretty interesting.....


Cheers!

EDIT: The bassline of Lost In The Supermarket... Holy Shit! :shock:
Sadly not available now.

Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 15257
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: Clash Multitracks

Post by Rat Patrol » 10 Feb 2014, 10:31am

I just d/l'd the whole album's worth in one huge ZIP file. Mega's being very temperamental this morning and fizzing out every 2% of the download. I found that if you hit the pause button then resume it picks back up before fizzing out a few % later. Rinse, repeat until it's done. Pain in the ass to have to do, but it eventually finishes.


"I'm Not Down" is the only missing track off the album. Everything else is there. Separate .OGG files for each track, but Audacity can combine them into a single .MOGG or export to FLAC if you download the FLAC plugin off the Audacity site.
Image

matedog
User avatar
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought
Posts: 20603
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: 1995

Re: Clash Multitracks

Post by matedog » 10 Feb 2014, 11:23am

Rat Patrol wrote:I just d/l'd the whole album's worth in one huge ZIP file. Mega's being very temperamental this morning and fizzing out every 2% of the download. I found that if you hit the pause button then resume it picks back up before fizzing out a few % later. Rinse, repeat until it's done. Pain in the ass to have to do, but it eventually finishes.


"I'm Not Down" is the only missing track off the album. Everything else is there. Separate .OGG files for each track, but Audacity can combine them into a single .MOGG or export to FLAC if you download the FLAC plugin off the Audacity site.
Holy shit, these are finally available!!!

Now I can finally do my falsetto remix of Lover's Rock.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 28002
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction
Contact:

Re: Clash Multitracks

Post by Heston » 10 Feb 2014, 11:27am

I can't download them for some reason. Can someone give instructions or re-upload please?
I just polished off some Low Country shrimp & grits and a mess of collards. That's a hell of a strain on the arm.

bazarboy75
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1449
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 6:31pm

Re: Clash Multitracks

Post by bazarboy75 » 10 Feb 2014, 12:24pm

Heston wrote:I can't download them for some reason. Can someone give instructions or re-upload please?
Go there

https://mega.co.nz/#F!fpQU1AgB!LTd7xXldeRJrsLvwUi-KIQ

After finding the Clash tracks clic on one track
And you will see at the top of the page a cloud with "download" clic this and select "as zip"

It may a quicker way to download this but it worked for me
Some new INDIEGROUND tracks

https://soundcloud.com/indieground

Some old tracks
http://soundcloud.com/bazarboy

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 28002
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction
Contact:

Re: Clash Multitracks

Post by Heston » 10 Feb 2014, 12:55pm

bazarboy75 wrote:
Heston wrote:I can't download them for some reason. Can someone give instructions or re-upload please?
Go there

https://mega.co.nz/#F!fpQU1AgB!LTd7xXldeRJrsLvwUi-KIQ

After finding the Clash tracks clic on one track
And you will see at the top of the page a cloud with "download" clic this and select "as zip"

It may a quicker way to download this but it worked for me
I downloaded Supermarket but no idea where it went to on my computer! :huh:
I just polished off some Low Country shrimp & grits and a mess of collards. That's a hell of a strain on the arm.

bazarboy75
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1449
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 6:31pm

Re: Clash Multitracks

Post by bazarboy75 » 10 Feb 2014, 12:56pm

Normally it's in the "download" files in your "document"
Some new INDIEGROUND tracks

https://soundcloud.com/indieground

Some old tracks
http://soundcloud.com/bazarboy

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 5 guests