Politics and other such topical creams.
Purple Hayes
Unknown Immortal

Re: Schappel Corby Checking Out Of Hotel K

Post by Purple Hayes »

Rat Patrol wrote:
tepista wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
tepista wrote:A pretty white girl, I can't believe she was convicted.
The world is more than America, you know.
I'm just standing my ground.
In America we never extradite white females convicted in another country who are well-prepped by their handlers to act normal during a soft-focus daytime TV interview:

It's the rule of law.
Oh, She'll get extradited, no doubt about it, should imagine the US and Italy wouldn't want any problems in this case which might harm their battle against organised crime which involves plenty of extradition both ways, think most of the planet dislikes her anyway, always comes across about as foxy as roadkill to me
Last edited by Purple Hayes on 07 Feb 2014, 6:55pm, edited 1 time in total.
'People like Coldplay and people voted for the Nazi's, you can't trust people Jeremy':- Super Hans

'Hayes ... is one of the most godforsaken places I have ever struck. The population seems to be entirely made up of clerks who frequent tin-roofed chapels on Sundays and for the rest bolt themselves within doors.' - George Orwell

Purple Hayes
Unknown Immortal

Post by Purple Hayes »

muppet hi fi wrote:
Purple Hayes wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
muppet hi fi wrote:
101Walterton wrote:she got parole after her 10 year residency, let the shit fight begin..................
At the time I was on another board with a bunch of Aussie peeps, and they were understandably enraged, as was I, especially since she was looking at a death sentence. We agreed that the Australian SAS should have done a rescue operation. I still think she was set up.
No, she is guilty as sin however she was a small player in a much larger operation for which she was made the scapegoat. She's done 10 years in one of the worlds worst prisons probably time to let her out.
Never heard of this before now, didn't make any headlines here, we've got our own idiots getting banged up all around the world for being fuckin' stupid and/or greedy, everybody knows about the drug laws in the far east and the sentences are punitive when caught, don't fuckin' do it basically kids...Even I wouldn't chance carrying in my own stash and I don't frighten easily
That's the whole point. Lots of people think she was set up, completely unawares.
Very true about Indonesian drug laws, every Aussie and Kiwi knows about it, more reason she probably was innocent.
And though she was originally looking at death, then life, then got it down to 20 years and out in 10 - what kind of barbarians put people to death for reefer? Junk distribution - OK maybe, junk kills and people kill for it. Fuck Indonesia, they're damn lucky to have all those Australian drug dealers to keep their tin horn economy afloat! :mrgreen:
Really fuckin' good reason not to go there in the 1st place, by going and spending your hard earned you are basically agreeing with their laws and culture, fuck 'em. I won't go anywhere that doesn't have democracy and has stupid medieval laws....Most of the middle east can thus fuck off as far as I'm concerned, China can do one too
'People like Coldplay and people voted for the Nazi's, you can't trust people Jeremy':- Super Hans

'Hayes ... is one of the most godforsaken places I have ever struck. The population seems to be entirely made up of clerks who frequent tin-roofed chapels on Sundays and for the rest bolt themselves within doors.' - George Orwell

muppet hi fi
Unknown Immortal

Post by muppet hi fi »

Purple Hayes wrote:
Rat Patrol wrote:
tepista wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
In America we never extradite white females convicted in another country who are well-prepped by their handlers to act normal during a soft-focus daytime TV interview:

It's the rule of law.
Oh, She'll get extradited, no doubt about it, should imagine the US and Italy wouldn't want any problems in this case which might harm their battle against organised crime which involves plenty of extradition both ways, think most of the planet dislikes her anyway, always comes across about as foxy as roadkill to me
Doubt it. We have double-jeopardy laws in the US, and in any case, I don't there's anyone in the US State Dept. who doesn't laugh out loud at the mere thought of Italian government and police/judicial officials. Don't know how this case was reported in the UK, what with Merdith Kertcher being a Brit national, but the guy who murdered her is IN fucking prison FOR her murder.
Here's a site dedicated to her innocence. Some pretty revealing stuff. Check the Professional Analysis section with an FBI guy named Steve Moore.
http://www.injusticeinperugia.org/RecentNews.html
Strong shoes is what we got and when they're hot they're hot!
- Marky Dread and his fabulous Screaming Blue Messiahs

Purple Hayes
Unknown Immortal

Post by Purple Hayes »

muppet hi fi wrote:
Purple Hayes wrote:
Rat Patrol wrote:
tepista wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote: The world is more than America, you know.

It's the rule of law.
Doubt it. We have double-jeopardy laws in the US, and in any case, I don't there's anyone in the US State Dept. who doesn't laugh out loud at the mere thought of Italian government and police/judicial officials. Don't know how this case was reported in the UK, what with Merdith Kertcher being a Brit national, but the guy who murdered her is IN fucking prison FOR her murder.
Here's a site dedicated to her innocence. Some pretty revealing stuff. Check the Professional Analysis section with an FBI guy named Steve Moore.
http://www.injusticeinperugia.org/RecentNews.html
We'll see...

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Well, yeah. If you count the lame parts.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Purple Hayes
Unknown Immortal

Post by Purple Hayes »

Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Well, yeah. If you count the lame parts.
Does that include Iowa and Nebraska? Got to say they looked pretty damn lame as I passed through on a bus one November, there's more to these places than dead stalks?.Right? Suicidal thoughts crossed my mind at a stopoff for a fuckin' saddle in Woodbine,Iowa. Passing through PA, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin and Colorado all had some points of interest but Iowa and Nebraska seriously bummed me out...Even Utah looked fun compared to them..

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Seriously Tep you make a good point. The reason that it is such big news down this way (and has been for the past 10 years) is because she is a pretty white girl. There are two Aussie on death row in the same prison however they have never had the same press or public interest / sympathy because one is Chinese origin and the other is black.
When you are on death row you do not get an execution date they wake you in the night, take you out and shoot you without warning therefore every night you go to bed not knowing if it will be your last!!!

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Purple Hayes wrote:
Rat Patrol wrote:
tepista wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:

It's the rule of law.
Yeah that was the bit I didn't get. Doesn't give the impression of someone who would murder another girl during sex play???

Purple Hayes
Unknown Immortal

Post by Purple Hayes »

101Walterton wrote:
Seriously Tep you make a good point. The reason that it is such big news down this way (and has been for the past 10 years) is because she is a pretty white girl. There are two Aussie on death row in the same prison however they have never had the same press or public interest / sympathy because one is Chinese origin and the other is black.
When you are on death row you do not get an execution date they wake you in the night, take you out and shoot you without warning therefore every night you go to bed not knowing if it will be your last!!!
A Scottish and an Irish girl made the news here when they got caught in Peru, claimed they'd been forced by gangsters to do it but eventually they dropped the cock and bull story pleaded guilty and got 10 years, if they'd been black or latino we wouldn't have heard too much about it I think....TV/Print News is the same as all other corporations readers/viewers are important and the plight of pretty white girls in danger abroad among the savages will garner viewers/readers and that is the bottom line, sadly... :(

Purple Hayes
Unknown Immortal

Post by Purple Hayes »

101Walterton wrote:
Purple Hayes wrote:
Rat Patrol wrote:
tepista wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote: The world is more than America, you know.

It's the rule of law.
Yeah that was the bit I didn't get. Doesn't give the impression of someone who would murder another girl during sex play???
She was doing cartwheels and handstands in the police station before/after questioning allegedly, if true she's a fuckin' weirdo for starters, don't think she killed her but she's lying about something that happened that night...

muppet hi fi
Unknown Immortal

Post by muppet hi fi »

101Walterton wrote:
Fucking barbarians. I thought they were into the beheading thing in Indonesia?

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Purple Hayes wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
Purple Hayes wrote:
Rat Patrol wrote:
tepista wrote: I'm just standing my ground.

It's the rule of law.
She was doing cartwheels and handstands in the police station before/after questioning allegedly, if true she's a fuckin' weirdo for starters, don't think she killed her but she's lying about something that happened that night...
That is a stress reaction.

muppet hi fi
Unknown Immortal

Post by muppet hi fi »

Purple Hayes wrote:She was doing cartwheels and handstands in the police station before/after questioning allegedly, if true she's a fuckin' weirdo for starters, don't think she killed her but she's lying about something that happened that night...
Why would anyone believe anything the Italian police or media says about anything?

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

Some Indonesian junk that's goin' rooooooooound
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

muppet hi fi
Unknown Immortal

Post by muppet hi fi »

tepista wrote:Some Indonesian junk that's goin' rooooooooound
It was weed.