Schappel Corby Checking Out Of Hotel K

Politics and other such topical creams.
101Walterton
The Best

Schappel Corby Checking Out Of Hotel K

Post by 101Walterton »

she got parole after her 10 year residency, let the shit fight begin..................

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Re: Schappel Corby Checking Out Of Hotel K

Post by Rat Patrol »

I have absolutely no idea what that combination of words means. Is this another moral (round) controversy us septics can't understand because it doesn't appear in a "Top 7.358 Things We Love/Hate About the 90's" list? :huh:

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Rat Patrol wrote:I have absolutely no idea what that combination of words means. Is this another moral (round) controversy us septics can't understand because it doesn't appear in a "Top 7.358 Things We Love/Hate About the 90's" list? :huh:
I think it's a boat race that means the world to non-Americans.
"Grab some wood, bub.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

muppet hi fi
Unknown Immortal

Post by muppet hi fi »

101Walterton wrote:she got parole after her 10 year residency, let the shit fight begin..................
At the time I was on another board with a bunch of Aussie peeps, and they were understandably enraged, as was I, especially since she was looking at a death sentence. We agreed that the Australian SAS should have done a rescue operation. I still think she was set up.
Strong shoes is what we got and when they're hot they're hot!
- Marky Dread and his fabulous Screaming Blue Messiahs

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

muppet hi fi wrote:
101Walterton wrote:she got parole after her 10 year residency, let the shit fight begin..................
At the time I was on another board with a bunch of Aussie peeps, and they were understandably enraged, as was I, especially since she was looking at a death sentence. We agreed that the Australian SAS should have done a rescue operation. I still think she was set up.
No, she is guilty as sin however she was a small player in a much larger operation for which she was made the scapegoat. She's done 10 years in one of the worlds worst prisons probably time to let her out.

muppet hi fi
Unknown Immortal

Post by muppet hi fi »

101Walterton wrote:
muppet hi fi wrote:
No, she is guilty as sin however she was a small player in a much larger operation for which she was made the scapegoat. She's done 10 years in one of the worlds worst prisons probably time to let her out.
Was that shown somewhere, during her "trial" maybe, that she was guilty?

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

So...is she the (round) player's girlfriend the other (round) player cheated with? Or did the (round) player have a sex change, then cheat with the (round) teammate's girl? Or is this a women's (round) player?

I'm so confused.

muppet hi fi
Unknown Immortal

Post by muppet hi fi »

Rat Patrol wrote:So...is she the (round) player's girlfriend the other (round) player cheated with? Or did the (round) player have a sex change, then cheat with the (round) teammate's girl? Or is this a women's (round) player?

I'm so confused.
What?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schapelle_Corby

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

A pretty white girl, I can't believe she was convicted.
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

My original question still stands. :shifty:

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

tepista wrote:A pretty white girl, I can't believe she was convicted.
The world is more than America, you know.
"Grab some wood, bub.'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
I'm just standing my ground.
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

tepista wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
I'm just standing my ground.
In America we never extradite white females convicted in another country who are well-prepped by their handlers to act normal during a soft-focus daytime TV interview:

It's the rule of law.

Purple Hayes
Unknown Immortal

Post by Purple Hayes »

101Walterton wrote:
muppet hi fi wrote:
Never heard of this before now, didn't make any headlines here, we've got our own idiots getting banged up all around the world for being fuckin' stupid and/or greedy, everybody knows about the drug laws in the far east and the sentences are punitive when caught, don't fuckin' do it basically kids...Even I wouldn't chance carrying in my own stash and I don't frighten easily

Edit: What kind of name is Schappel anyway? Parent's need fuckin' jailing for that..
'People like Coldplay and people voted for the Nazi's, you can't trust people Jeremy':- Super Hans

'Hayes ... is one of the most godforsaken places I have ever struck. The population seems to be entirely made up of clerks who frequent tin-roofed chapels on Sundays and for the rest bolt themselves within doors.' - George Orwell

muppet hi fi
Unknown Immortal

Post by muppet hi fi »

Purple Hayes wrote:
101Walterton wrote:
muppet hi fi wrote:
Never heard of this before now, didn't make any headlines here, we've got our own idiots getting banged up all around the world for being fuckin' stupid and/or greedy, everybody knows about the drug laws in the far east and the sentences are punitive when caught, don't fuckin' do it basically kids...Even I wouldn't chance carrying in my own stash and I don't frighten easily
That's the whole point. Lots of people think she was set up, completely unawares.
Very true about Indonesian drug laws, every Aussie and Kiwi knows about it, more reason she probably was innocent.
And though she was originally looking at death, then life, then got it down to 20 years and out in 10 - what kind of barbarians put people to death for reefer? Junk distribution - OK maybe, junk kills and people kill for it. Fuck Indonesia, they're damn lucky to have all those Australian drug dealers to keep their tin horn economy afloat! :mrgreen: