Bob Dole

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Mimi
User avatar
Goddess of the Underworld
Posts: 6383
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:36pm
Location: Down in the pit

Re: Bob Dole

Post by Mimi »

Dr. Medulla wrote:Dr. Medulla thinks Wolter should lay off critimicizing Mimi. Dr. Medulla's of the opinion that Mimi's usually more right than wrong and he thinks that Wolter and Dr. Medulla and eumaas should recognize that fact. Anyway, that's what he thinks.
What? Are you guys talking about me behind my back? :meh:

BostonBeaneater
User avatar
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel
Posts: 10529
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:24pm
Location: Between the moon and New York City

Re: Bob Dole

Post by BostonBeaneater »

revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
revbob wrote:
Wolter wrote: I never EVER rooted for a team Rickey played for, but if Rickey isn't first ballot, I will boycott any voting sportswriter.

Wolter doesn't care what Dr. Medulla thinks, because Dr. Medulla is Canadian. Besides, Mimi knows Wolter loves her.
I didn't always root for his team but I always rooted for Rickey.
Same here.
Dr. Medulla regrets that Rickey was way past his prime by the time he played for the Red Sox. Dr. Medulla also loves the Rickey Henderson story about Jon Olerud, even tho it's not true.
Okay I'll bite what's the story?
Olerud wears a helmet all the time. Ricky came up to him and said, "Ricky used to play with another guy who wore a helmet on the field." Olerud says back, "That was me Ricky."

fin
Image

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 90218
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: Bob Dole

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
revbob wrote:
Wolter wrote: I never EVER rooted for a team Rickey played for, but if Rickey isn't first ballot, I will boycott any voting sportswriter.

Wolter doesn't care what Dr. Medulla thinks, because Dr. Medulla is Canadian. Besides, Mimi knows Wolter loves her.
I didn't always root for his team but I always rooted for Rickey.
Same here.
Dr. Medulla regrets that Rickey was way past his prime by the time he played for the Red Sox. Dr. Medulla also loves the Rickey Henderson story about Jon Olerud, even tho it's not true.
Okay I'll bite what's the story?
Jon Olerud, revbob might recall, wore a modified batter's helmet in the field because he had an aneurysm or something like that as a kid and promised his grandmother he'd do what he could to protect his head. Rickey and Jon were on the Blue Jays in the early 90s and later on the Mets in the late 90s. As the story goes, while on the Mets Rickey noticed Jon's special helmet and said, "I played with a guy in Toronto that did that," to which Jon said, "That was me." Thus proving how self-absorbed Rickey was. But the story's not true.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 90218
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: Bob Dole

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:Dr. Medulla thinks Wolter should lay off critimicizing Mimi. Dr. Medulla's of the opinion that Mimi's usually more right than wrong and he thinks that Wolter and Dr. Medulla and eumaas should recognize that fact. Anyway, that's what he thinks.
What? Are you guys talking about me behind my back? :meh:
Mimi should turn around if Mimi doesn't want Wolter and Dr. Medulla to talk behind Mimi's back.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

Mimi
User avatar
Goddess of the Underworld
Posts: 6383
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:36pm
Location: Down in the pit

Re: Bob Dole

Post by Mimi »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Mimi wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:Dr. Medulla thinks Wolter should lay off critimicizing Mimi. Dr. Medulla's of the opinion that Mimi's usually more right than wrong and he thinks that Wolter and Dr. Medulla and eumaas should recognize that fact. Anyway, that's what he thinks.
What? Are you guys talking about me behind my back? :meh:
Mimi should turn around if Mimi doesn't want Wolter and Dr. Medulla to talk behind Mimi's back.
I'm trying to turn around but I'm too distracted by other things right now. :cry:

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 53665
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!

Re: Bob Dole

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Mimi wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:Dr. Medulla thinks Wolter should lay off critimicizing Mimi. Dr. Medulla's of the opinion that Mimi's usually more right than wrong and he thinks that Wolter and Dr. Medulla and eumaas should recognize that fact. Anyway, that's what he thinks.
What? Are you guys talking about me behind my back? :meh:
Mimi should turn around if Mimi doesn't want Wolter and Dr. Medulla to talk behind Mimi's back.
Wolter concurs.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 15431
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: Bob Dole

Post by Rat Patrol »

2nd person is so overlooked. :disshame:

You're going to give it all your attention, Ratty. You will spread the word.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 90218
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: Bob Dole

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Rat Patrol wrote:2nd person is so overlooked. :disshame:

You're going to give it all your attention, Ratty. You will spread the word.
Dr. Medulla can't think of which novel he read that was written in second-person (American Psycho?), but it annoyed him considerably.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

Mimi
User avatar
Goddess of the Underworld
Posts: 6383
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:36pm
Location: Down in the pit

Re: Bob Dole

Post by Mimi »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Rat Patrol wrote:2nd person is so overlooked. :disshame:

You're going to give it all your attention, Ratty. You will spread the word.
Dr. Medulla can't think of which novel he read that was written in second-person (American Psycho?), but it annoyed him considerably.
That would be annoying. Those kooky writers, trying to be so clever.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 90218
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: Bob Dole

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Chuck Palahniuk writes all his stuff in the present tense. With lotsa sexual perversity.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

Spiff
User avatar
Mostly Nekkid
Posts: 4097
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 11:23am
Location: In the Spiff Bunker

Re: Bob Dole

Post by Spiff »

Spiff is currently reading Snuff, and Spiff thinks sexual perversity is unjustly criticized. :shifty:
Let fury have the hour, anger can be power
D'you know that you can use it?

-- There's no fairytale ending with cocaine.

Jimmy Jazz
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1528
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 6:40pm

Re: Bob Dole

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

Best thing to ever stem from Bob Dole is the SNL skit where Norm Macdonald played him on The Real World. "Who the hell ate Bob Dole's peanut butter!"

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 29428
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!

Re: Bob Dole

Post by Flex »

Jimmy Jazz wrote:Best thing to ever stem from Bob Dole is the SNL skit where Norm Macdonald played him on The Real World. "Who the hell ate Bob Dole's peanut butter!"
It's Bob Dole's chair! You know it, he knows it, the American people know it! Get out of Bob Dole's chair!
YOU MADE ONE MISTAKE, LENNON, YOU DOUBLE CROSSED MIKE LOVE AND LEFT HIM ALIVE

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

Jimmy Jazz
User avatar
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer
Posts: 1528
Joined: 16 Jun 2008, 6:40pm

Re: Bob Dole

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

Flex wrote:
Jimmy Jazz wrote:Best thing to ever stem from Bob Dole is the SNL skit where Norm Macdonald played him on The Real World. "Who the hell ate Bob Dole's peanut butter!"
It's Bob Dole's chair! You know it, he knows it, the American people know it! Get out of Bob Dole's chair!
Haha, such a great skit. I want a SNL Best Of Norm Macdonald dvd... NOW.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 90218
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia

Re: Bob Dole

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Spiff wrote:Spiff is currently reading Snuff, and Spiff thinks sexual perversity is unjustly criticized. :shifty:
Let Dr. Medulla know what Spiff thinks when Spiff's done. The reviews have been pretty harsh, but Dr. Medulla puts it in Chuck's upper tier of work. A lot of the reviewers seem to be missing the forest for the smutty trees.
Back off, or I'll blow the roof off—with sound!

Post Reply