Bob Dole

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Re: Bob Dole

Post by Mimi »

Dr. Medulla wrote:Dr. Medulla thinks Wolter should lay off critimicizing Mimi. Dr. Medulla's of the opinion that Mimi's usually more right than wrong and he thinks that Wolter and Dr. Medulla and eumaas should recognize that fact. Anyway, that's what he thinks.
What? Are you guys talking about me behind my back? :meh:

BostonBeaneater
Autonomous Insect Cyborg Sentinel

Post by BostonBeaneater »

revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
revbob wrote:
Wolter wrote: I never EVER rooted for a team Rickey played for, but if Rickey isn't first ballot, I will boycott any voting sportswriter.

Wolter doesn't care what Dr. Medulla thinks, because Dr. Medulla is Canadian. Besides, Mimi knows Wolter loves her.
I didn't always root for his team but I always rooted for Rickey.
Same here.
Dr. Medulla regrets that Rickey was way past his prime by the time he played for the Red Sox. Dr. Medulla also loves the Rickey Henderson story about Jon Olerud, even tho it's not true.
Okay I'll bite what's the story?
Olerud wears a helmet all the time. Ricky came up to him and said, "Ricky used to play with another guy who wore a helmet on the field." Olerud says back, "That was me Ricky."

fin

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

revbob wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
revbob wrote:
Wolter wrote: I never EVER rooted for a team Rickey played for, but if Rickey isn't first ballot, I will boycott any voting sportswriter.

Wolter doesn't care what Dr. Medulla thinks, because Dr. Medulla is Canadian. Besides, Mimi knows Wolter loves her.
I didn't always root for his team but I always rooted for Rickey.
Same here.
Dr. Medulla regrets that Rickey was way past his prime by the time he played for the Red Sox. Dr. Medulla also loves the Rickey Henderson story about Jon Olerud, even tho it's not true.
Okay I'll bite what's the story?
Jon Olerud, revbob might recall, wore a modified batter's helmet in the field because he had an aneurysm or something like that as a kid and promised his grandmother he'd do what he could to protect his head. Rickey and Jon were on the Blue Jays in the early 90s and later on the Mets in the late 90s. As the story goes, while on the Mets Rickey noticed Jon's special helmet and said, "I played with a guy in Toronto that did that," to which Jon said, "That was me." Thus proving how self-absorbed Rickey was. But the story's not true.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Mimi wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:Dr. Medulla thinks Wolter should lay off critimicizing Mimi. Dr. Medulla's of the opinion that Mimi's usually more right than wrong and he thinks that Wolter and Dr. Medulla and eumaas should recognize that fact. Anyway, that's what he thinks.
Mimi should turn around if Mimi doesn't want Wolter and Dr. Medulla to talk behind Mimi's back.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Mimi

Post by Mimi »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Mimi wrote:
Mimi should turn around if Mimi doesn't want Wolter and Dr. Medulla to talk behind Mimi's back.
I'm trying to turn around but I'm too distracted by other things right now. :cry:

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Mimi wrote:
Wolter concurs.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

2nd person is so overlooked. :disshame:

You're going to give it all your attention, Ratty. You will spread the word.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Rat Patrol wrote:2nd person is so overlooked. :disshame:

Dr. Medulla can't think of which novel he read that was written in second-person (American Psycho?), but it annoyed him considerably.

Mimi

Post by Mimi »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Rat Patrol wrote:2nd person is so overlooked. :disshame:

Dr. Medulla can't think of which novel he read that was written in second-person (American Psycho?), but it annoyed him considerably.
That would be annoying. Those kooky writers, trying to be so clever.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Chuck Palahniuk writes all his stuff in the present tense. With lotsa sexual perversity.

Spiff
Mostly Nekkid

Post by Spiff »

Spiff is currently reading Snuff, and Spiff thinks sexual perversity is unjustly criticized. :shifty:
Let fury have the hour, anger can be power
D'you know that you can use it?

-- There's no fairytale ending with cocaine.

Jimmy Jazz
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

Best thing to ever stem from Bob Dole is the SNL skit where Norm Macdonald played him on The Real World. "Who the hell ate Bob Dole's peanut butter!"

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

Jimmy Jazz wrote:Best thing to ever stem from Bob Dole is the SNL skit where Norm Macdonald played him on The Real World. "Who the hell ate Bob Dole's peanut butter!"
It's Bob Dole's chair! You know it, he knows it, the American people know it! Get out of Bob Dole's chair!
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

Jimmy Jazz
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by Jimmy Jazz »

Flex wrote:
Jimmy Jazz wrote:Best thing to ever stem from Bob Dole is the SNL skit where Norm Macdonald played him on The Real World. "Who the hell ate Bob Dole's peanut butter!"
It's Bob Dole's chair! You know it, he knows it, the American people know it! Get out of Bob Dole's chair!
Haha, such a great skit. I want a SNL Best Of Norm Macdonald dvd... NOW.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Spiff wrote:Spiff is currently reading Snuff, and Spiff thinks sexual perversity is unjustly criticized. :shifty:
Let Dr. Medulla know what Spiff thinks when Spiff's done. The reviews have been pretty harsh, but Dr. Medulla puts it in Chuck's upper tier of work. A lot of the reviewers seem to be missing the forest for the smutty trees.