IMCT is 10 - Great Threads

Board-related issues and help forum. Announcements, too!
Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71079
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: IMCT is 10 - Great Threads

Post by Dr. Medulla » 11 Sep 2012, 8:15pm

Zipping thru more pages from that thread, and Wolter's response to Hoy almost made me snort a snot bubble:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=956&start=660#p230205
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 35303
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: IMCT is 10 - Great Threads

Post by Marky Dread » 11 Sep 2012, 8:24pm

Image
Image
Image

Chuck Mangione
User avatar
Spitting Image
Posts: 6532
Joined: 17 Jun 2009, 10:45pm
Location: Up your boulevard.
Contact:

Re: IMCT is 10 - Great Threads

Post by Chuck Mangione » 22 Feb 2013, 11:23pm

",,,,,,"

Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 14571
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: IMCT is 10 - Great Threads

Post by Rat Patrol » 24 Apr 2013, 6:06pm

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3175&p=92297

This was an inspired bit of spontaneity that also gave rise to one of the greatest quotes in the history of naked man.
Image

matedog
User avatar
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought
Posts: 19885
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: 1995

Re: IMCT is 10 - Great Threads

Post by matedog » 24 Apr 2013, 7:03pm

Rat Patrol wrote:viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3175&p=92297

This was an inspired bit of spontaneity that also gave rise to one of the greatest quotes in the history of naked man.
Chrome is warning me of Malware in that link!
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 26072
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction
Contact:

Re: IMCT is 10 - Great Threads

Post by Heston » 24 Apr 2013, 7:06pm

matedog wrote:
Rat Patrol wrote:viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3175&p=92297

This was an inspired bit of spontaneity that also gave rise to one of the greatest quotes in the history of naked man.
Chrome is warning me of Malware in that link!
Chrome is warning me of GEER in that link!
So what does Marconi playing the mamba mean? "Marconi" is referring to the radio itself. It plays a deadly snake. The snake - the mamba - is slithering from the speakers. Ready to kill greedy corporations. Ready to free the world of all that is evil, and to leave behind only the youthful idealism encompassed by the tenets of rock and roll.

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 49222
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!
Contact:

Re: IMCT is 10 - Great Threads

Post by Wolter » 24 Apr 2013, 7:40pm

Heston wrote:
matedog wrote:
Rat Patrol wrote:viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3175&p=92297

This was an inspired bit of spontaneity that also gave rise to one of the greatest quotes in the history of naked man.
Chrome is warning me of Malware in that link!
Chrome is warning me of GEER in that link!
Safari is warning me of SRPism on this very thread.
"There's something more honest, he believed, about traditional methods of mass starvation, labour camps, and machine gunning millions to death. Stalin was a vinyl guy who sneered at Truman converting everything to compact disc." - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 14571
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: IMCT is 10 - Great Threads

Post by Rat Patrol » 24 Apr 2013, 7:51pm

Wolter wrote:
Heston wrote:
matedog wrote:
Rat Patrol wrote:viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3175&p=92297

This was an inspired bit of spontaneity that also gave rise to one of the greatest quotes in the history of naked man.
Chrome is warning me of Malware in that link!
Chrome is warning me of GEER in that link!
Safari is warning me of SRPism on this very thread.
Apple snob. :shifty:


Thanks to the Firefox SRPblock add-in, I don't even see those posts. It just redirects me to the most recent ASSJACK post.
Image

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71079
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: IMCT is 10 - Great Threads

Post by Dr. Medulla » 24 Apr 2013, 8:18pm

Fuck was I a moron in that thread. My defence of Clinton is some of the most wretched pseudo-thinking I've done.
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Wolter
User avatar
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Woody Allen
Posts: 49222
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 7:59pm
Location: ¡HOLIDAY RO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OAD!
Contact:

Re: IMCT is 10 - Great Threads

Post by Wolter » 24 Apr 2013, 8:29pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Fuck was I a moron in that thread. My defence of Clinton is some of the most wretched pseudo-thinking I've done.
I'm not gonna lie, I almost responded TODAY when rereading that thread, until I remembered it was old.
"There's something more honest, he believed, about traditional methods of mass starvation, labour camps, and machine gunning millions to death. Stalin was a vinyl guy who sneered at Truman converting everything to compact disc." - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71079
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: IMCT is 10 - Great Threads

Post by Dr. Medulla » 24 Apr 2013, 8:30pm

Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Fuck was I a moron in that thread. My defence of Clinton is some of the most wretched pseudo-thinking I've done.
I'm not gonna lie, I almost responded TODAY when rereading that thread, until I remembered it was old.
Thank you. :disshame:
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Flex
User avatar
Mechano-Man of the Future
Posts: 25002
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:50pm
Location: The Information Superhighway!
Contact:

Re: IMCT is 10 - Great Threads

Post by Flex » 24 Apr 2013, 9:30pm

Dr. Medulla wrote:Fuck was I a moron in that thread. My defence of Clinton is some of the most wretched pseudo-thinking I've done.
We were all so much younger then... :mr. wistful:
"I live inside my own heart, Matt Damon." - Prince

Sous les pavés, la plage.

Pex Lives!

matedog
User avatar
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought
Posts: 19885
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: 1995

Re: IMCT is 10 - Great Threads

Post by matedog » 19 Jun 2013, 10:29am

Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Dr. Medulla
User avatar
Atheistic Epileptic
Posts: 71079
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 2:00pm
Location: Nerdo Crombezia
Contact:

Re: IMCT is 10 - Great Threads

Post by Dr. Medulla » 19 Jun 2013, 11:35am

JennyB wrote:I think this thread is definitive proof that whenever Heston drunk-posts, they turn out to be the greatest threads in IMCT history.
Walrus birth doesn't make good breakfast conversation!

Rat Patrol
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 14571
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 9:23pm
Location: A flat burning junkheap for twenty square miles

Re: IMCT is 10 - Great Threads

Post by Rat Patrol » 20 Jun 2013, 10:03pm

Image

The 2017 Thread Shitshow Hall of Fame inductee class is gonna be stacked. Although I'm pretty sure the Koka Kola bell is juicing. :meh:
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests