Happy Birthday Purple Hayes

Board-related issues and help forum. Announcements, too!
Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Re: Happy Birthday Purple Hayes

Post by Flex »

Purple Hayes wrote:As long as i outlive Thatcher I'll be a happy bunny:-)
I hope you get your wish, and so - and I never thought I'd say this - I hope Thatcher lives for a good long while.
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

Terrible news, but I love hearing your attitude about it. I'm sure you'll be there to piss on Thatcher's grave, and years beyond.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Purple Hayes
Unknown Immortal

Post by Purple Hayes »

Wolter wrote:Terrible news, but I love hearing your attitude about it. I'm sure you'll be there to piss on Thatcher's grave, and years beyond.
Cheers Wolt, belated congrats on your new arrival, you up late looking after him? How's the lack of sleep hanging with you :-)
'People like Coldplay and people voted for the Nazi's, you can't trust people Jeremy':- Super Hans

'Hayes ... is one of the most godforsaken places I have ever struck. The population seems to be entirely made up of clerks who frequent tin-roofed chapels on Sundays and for the rest bolt themselves within doors.' - George Orwell

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

Purple Hayes wrote:
Wolter wrote:Terrible news, but I love hearing your attitude about it. I'm sure you'll be there to piss on Thatcher's grave, and years beyond.
Cheers Wolt, belated congrats on your new arrival, you up late looking after him? How's the lack of sleep hanging with you :-)
Sleep? What on earth is that?
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Marky Dread
Messiah of the Milk Bar

Post by Marky Dread »

Purple Hayes wrote:
matedog wrote:Hayes, sounds like you are dealing with far better than I would. Good luck with the treatment and I'm looking forward to reading your funny ass, spirited posts for a long while.
Surprised myself that I'm so sanguine about it, but I suppose thinking about it I've done pretty much everything I've wanted to do, seen my kids grow up, seen Chelsea become chanpions of Europe, tried every drug imaginable, banged more than my fair share of lovely ladies, seen pretty much all of the world that i've wanted to see. My boys are taking it in their stride but my daughter is morphing into a Florence Nightingale character which really doesn 't suit her pysche but she's trying bless her...

I may blow at some point and take some cunt with me( watch your back Cameron) but as yet I'm calmness personified

As long as i outlive Thatcher I'll be a happy bunny:-)
Rooting for you mate. Anything you need if I can help in any way just shout. I love your attitude mate it reminds me of when Ian Dury was asked if he had cancer and he replied "no cancer has got me".

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfews have been curbing
The end of liberty

We're the flowers in the dustbin...
No fuchsias for you.

"Without the common people you're nothing"

Nos Sumus Una Familia

Inder
corecore vanguard

Post by Inder »

Good luck, Purps — lots of positive vibes your way.

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

Positive thinking adds lifespan. And so does killing Thatcher. I expect you're going to put on a clinic for us about both this year. ;)

Stay well, Purpley. You've got all of IMCT pulling for you.

laxman
Unknown Immortal

Post by laxman »

Your attitude is a brilliant example to us all. Fight hard.

p.s. you should still have cashed those 3 goals I got you for your birthday!

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

Damn, PH. I'm definitely pulling for you. Sending good thoughts from halfway across the world.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Purple Hayes
Unknown Immortal

Post by Purple Hayes »

Cheers peeps, I'll keep you informed about my progress
'People like Coldplay and people voted for the Nazi's, you can't trust people Jeremy':- Super Hans

'Hayes ... is one of the most godforsaken places I have ever struck. The population seems to be entirely made up of clerks who frequent tin-roofed chapels on Sundays and for the rest bolt themselves within doors.' - George Orwell

tepista
Foul-Mouthed Werewolf

Post by tepista »

Fight it buddy!
We reach the parts other combos cannot reach
We beach the beachheads other armies cannot beach
We speak the tongues other mouths cannot speak

Spiff
Mostly Nekkid

Post by Spiff »

Cancer sucks.

Keep your chin up, mate, and keep that fighting attitude, too!

I'm sending best wishes your way.
Let fury have the hour, anger can be power
D'you know that you can use it?

-- There's no fairytale ending with cocaine.

esmark
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by esmark »

Sorry to hear PH. Best wishes and good luck fighting it! Rooting for you as well!

matedog
Purveyor of Hoyistic Thought

Post by matedog »

Purple Hayes wrote:
matedog wrote:Hayes, sounds like you are dealing with far better than I would. Good luck with the treatment and I'm looking forward to reading your funny ass, spirited posts for a long while.
Surprised myself that I'm so sanguine about it, but I suppose thinking about it I've done pretty much everything I've wanted to do, seen my kids grow up, seen Chelsea become chanpions of Europe, tried every drug imaginable, banged more than my fair share of lovely ladies, seen pretty much all of the world that i've wanted to see. My boys are taking it in their stride but my daughter is morphing into a Florence Nightingale character which really doesn 't suit her pysche but she's trying bless her...

I may blow at some point and take some cunt with me( watch your back Cameron) but as yet I'm calmness personified

God damn what an awesome guy.
Look, you have to establish context for these things. And I maintain that unless you appreciate the Fall of Constantinople, the Great Fire of London, and Mickey Mantle's fatalist alcoholism, live Freddy makes no sense. If you want to half-ass it, fine, go call Simon Schama to do the appendix.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

matedog wrote:
Purple Hayes wrote:

God damn what an awesome guy.
I can only hope that I'll one day be able to look back at my life with that kind of simple, unassuming satisfaction. Solid, solid dude.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft