Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Re: Albums, how long is too long

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Flex wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote: I doubt even Flex has something that nerdish in his background. I also wrote a football strategy sim, both front office and game calling.
I did some programming in basic to create a dos-based program launcher for all my games and apps at the time. That would have been when I was using dos...
Tep's gonna smack us around in the washroom at lunchtime. I'm holding it in till I get home.
Dude, I'm gonna smack you around...
Me or the worm?
Can't it be both? :shifty:

Wormiac: I challenge you to a rib eating contest. Winner gets to kick the loser in the left one. Whichever left one he chooses.[/quote]

I accept on the proviso that I set the location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. (I don't like traveling much.)[/quote]Okay. Date: TBA.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Olaf
Unknown Immortal

Post by Olaf »

When the hurlyburly's done.
Who pfaffed the pfaff? Who got pfaffed tonight?

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Flex wrote:
Wolter wrote: I doubt even Flex has something that nerdish in his background. I also wrote a football strategy sim, both front office and game calling.
I did some programming in basic to create a dos-based program launcher for all my games and apps at the time. That would have been when I was using dos...
Tep's gonna smack us around in the washroom at lunchtime. I'm holding it in till I get home.
Me or the worm?

Wormiac: I challenge you to a rib eating contest. Winner gets to kick the loser in the left one. Whichever left one he chooses.[/quote]

I accept on the proviso that I set the location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. (I don't like traveling much.)[/quote]Okay. Date: TBA.[/quote]

So, um, how many ribs can you eat in a sitting? I might need to train …
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Flex wrote: I doubt even Flex has something that nerdish in his background. I also wrote a football strategy sim, both front office and game calling.
Me or the worm?

I accept on the proviso that I set the location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. (I don't like traveling much.)[/quote]Okay. Date: TBA.[/quote]

So, um, how many ribs can you eat in a sitting? I might need to train …[/quote]

How much you got?

And for Olaf: When the battle's lost and won.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote: I doubt even Flex has something that nerdish in his background. I also wrote a football strategy sim, both front office and game calling.
Me or the worm?

How much you got?[/quote]

Enough for god to make lots and lots of women.
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote: I doubt even Flex has something that nerdish in his background. I also wrote a football strategy sim, both front office and game calling.
Me or the worm?

Enough for god to make lots and lots of women.[/quote]

Good. I'll need plenty of women to work off those delicious ribs... :shifty:

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Me or the worm?

Good. I'll need plenty of women to work off those delicious ribs... :shifty:[/quote]

There seems to be some kind of agreement reached here. So it's agreed, Israel shall be wiped off the map and its land given to Tibet.

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
Wolter wrote:
Me or the worm?

Good. I'll need plenty of women to work off those delicious ribs... :shifty:[/quote]

There seems to be some kind of agreement reached here. So it's agreed, Israel shall be wiped off the map and its land given to Tibet.[/quote]

Solid.