MLB 2010

Sweet action for kids 'n' cretins. Marjoram and capers.
Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Re: MLB 2010

Post by Wolter »

JennyB wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
matedog wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
matedog wrote:This guy is the Clashy of the MLB thread.
In my second response, I had initially offered up the hope that it was our old pal under a new name, but decided to edit that out.
Jesus, I just realized Mitch Williams brother posted here about some discussion from two years ago. I'd say stranger things have happened, but this is up there.

I remember him back with all the other white trash Phillies back in 93. My stepbros were fans, so I rooted for the Blue Jays. I remember he had a pretty sick mullet.
Definitely the visual inspiration for Kenny fucking Powers.

(How many of you woke up thinking we'd all be talking about Mitch Williams today?)
I know I did. Um, who's Mitch Williams again?
One of the few 80s Cub closers the Cardinals didn't steal.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

modskin
Unknown Immortal

Post by modskin »

Dr. Medulla wrote:
matedog wrote:
Dr. Medulla wrote:
matedog wrote:This guy is the Clashy of the MLB thread.
In my second response, I had initially offered up the hope that it was our old pal under a new name, but decided to edit that out.
Jesus, I just realized Mitch Williams brother posted here about some discussion from two years ago. I'd say stranger things have happened, but this is up there.

I remember him back with all the other white trash Phillies back in 93. My stepbros were fans, so I rooted for the Blue Jays. I remember he had a pretty sick mullet.
Definitely the visual inspiration for Kenny fucking Powers.
Visual inspiration, yes.. But the personality inspiration is ALL this guy..

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

I hope John Rocker's brother doesn't read this but: fuck that shitstain.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

… Wolter stole my obvious joke about Rocker's brother … :angry:
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

modskin
Unknown Immortal

Post by modskin »

Wolter wrote:I hope John Rocker's brother doesn't read this but: fuck that shitstain.
Seriously. Fuck that guy. And I'm a Braves fan.

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Oh look, that cockknocker still hates brown people: http://www.johnrocker.net/
"I never doubted myself for a minute for I knew that my monkey-strong bowels were girded with strength, like the loins of a dragon ribboned with fat and the opulence of buffalo dung." - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

Flex
Mechano-Man of the Future

Post by Flex »

Dr. Medulla wrote:Oh look, that cockknocker still hates brown people: http://www.johnrocker.net/
Haha, I was just about to post that. I'm honestly a little surprised he isn't stumping with the Nuge for Mittens or something.
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a bowl of soup
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a rolling hoop
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle like a ton of lead
Wiggle - you can raise the dead

Pex Lives!

modskin
Unknown Immortal

Post by modskin »

Dr. Medulla wrote:Oh look, that cockknocker still hates brown people: http://www.johnrocker.net/
From the homepage:

"The fact that this country was founded and sustained by immigrants doesn't need much elaboration. A point I feel that is not focused on nearly enough, however, is the unique heritage and culture that has been established over the last several hundred years by these early American Immigrants."

By early American immigrants, he means white, anglo-Saxons, right?

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

modskin wrote:
From the homepage:

"The fact that this country was founded and sustained by immigrants doesn't need much elaboration. A point I feel that is not focused on nearly enough, however, is the unique heritage and culture that has been established over the last several hundred years by these early American Immigrants."

Well, he might also be honouring the labourers mostly associated with the antebellum South. Or maybe it's just my gut reaction to a Southerner using the word "heritage."

JennyB
Mossad Van Driver

Post by JennyB »

modskin wrote:
From the homepage:

Certainly not those who were forced to immigrate. You know, slaves.
Got a Rake? Sure!

IMCT: Inane Middle-Class Twats - Dr. M

" *sigh* it's right when they throw the penis pump out the window." -Hoy

Mimi
Goddess of the Underworld

Post by Mimi »

So much trouble making with such little effort.

You guys make me proud.

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

While the thought of a Rocker/Heathcliff Slocumb cage match on the MLB 2009 thread sounds very intriguing, in practice they'd fail to land any blows.

Gumby1967
Corner Soul

Post by Gumby1967 »

Wire is something I run in the homes I remodel. That said, I want say I'm into the Punk genre. Using minimal powers of reasoning (sweating profusely,I wasn't aware we had auiz t tioday) I believe there is an industry magazine titled "Wired' but I'm sureey feature all genres of music. I could simply look it up, Nah, takes the fun out of it. I am going with '"No" Reege. Final Answer! I went with no bec ause I think a Punk band would have a bit more creativity in their band's name. Now cones the part where you can #1. Scholars me on wmy answer was not only wrong, but let me know that my essay answers are Lackluster at best,#2. Inform me that I am more than welcome to post on the John Tesh forum. You guessed correctly when thought I had no clue this was dedicated to Punk. Every now and then I look to see what articles there are on my brother. Cone to think of it when I signed up my first email said: "You lost Pool"? Out of respect for you and your site I will throw myself out.I wil peek through the window to see my test grade. Thanks

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

[youtube][/youtube]

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

I'm having a hard time telling Gumby Williams apart from the handbag bots this morning.