Free speakers, and boots to listen to on 'em

Music/video/real estate bartering area.
Still216
Hoy Without The Hoy

Free speakers, and boots to listen to on 'em

Post by Still216 »

I'm cleaning my place and found these computer speakers. I was going to sell them on Ebay and found it wasn't really worth the trouble, so one of you can have 'em for free. Model # is Boston Acoustics BA735, and they are digital only. Apparently they work with some kind of digital sound card (S/PDIF)? I don't have said card (I just know that the things power up, and the subwoofer looks like it kicks some decent bass for a computer speaker), but if you do, or if you just want to try soldering stuff to them until you can get them to work on your computer, be my guest. And you'll have some good CDs to listen to while you do it - I'll throw in two CD-Rs full of Fugazi boots and interviews (which I acquired in 2001, so I'm not ripping off the Fugazi Live Series deal) and a Clash On Tv Vol. 1 DVD.

First PM with a North American mailing address gets 'em...

Sit on my lap, I'm sober! - cretin
Dylan can never care about anything, not a troublesome woman, not a beleagured workingman, not a fingerless glove or sleeveless jacket, as much as Andrew WK cares about partying. - Silent Majority

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Re: Nice service

Post by Rat Patrol »

yoxi5236 wrote:This is the first time I use Warhammer gold an ingame service and I find your personnel courteous and professional. I will recommend your service to any Buy Warhammer gold game enthusiast without hesitation.
For erections lasting more than 6 hours please stop taking warhammer gold and consult a doctor; 6-hour erections are a very serious condition.

Seriously sexy?
:scared: