2011 boots

Mick Jones, Carbon/Silicon, BAD and cetera.
appleseed
Dirty Punk

2011 boots

Post by appleseed »

So what all is out there? There's a ton of great footage on youtube, but as far as audio what's available?

I only have:

2011 04 02 Sheperds Bush, London
Coachella 2011
Glasgow 2011
Newcastle 2011

If anyone needs those I'll upload them.

dave202
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Re: 2011 boots

Post by dave202 »

There was a great 'Best Of' posted here which I still have. I can't remember who did it, although that would be easy to trace if I had time, perhaps tomorrow? They must have sifted through a fair few gigs, though, just to get such a strong selection.

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston »

dave202 wrote:There was a great 'Best Of' posted here which I still have. I can't remember who did it, although that would be easy to trace if I had time, perhaps tomorrow? They must have sifted through a fair few gigs, though, just to get such a strong selection.
I put a "Best of 2011" together, Esmark remastered it I think. Could be that one.
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

white man
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by white man »

Glasgow
Newcastle
Coachella
Shepherds Bush
Roseland
Glastonbury
Exit Festival Serbia
Minneapolis
Anaheim
Escot Park Devon
Dublin

dave202
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by dave202 »

Heston wrote:
dave202 wrote:There was a great 'Best Of' posted here which I still have. I can't remember who did it, although that would be easy to trace if I had time, perhaps tomorrow? They must have sifted through a fair few gigs, though, just to get such a strong selection.
I put a "Best of 2011" together, Esmark remastered it I think. Could be that one.
That's it! A job well done by both of you, by the way.

Heston

Post by Heston »

dave202 wrote:
Heston wrote:
Cheers.

This was the original thread but the links are dead. I wouldn't mind a copy myself as it got lost in my house move/computer change...

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7493&hilit=2011
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Rat Patrol
Unknown Immortal

Post by Rat Patrol »

I still haven't seen a full Boston show circulating. And I know from being there that there were multiple people recording the whole thing, so little surprising nothing's surfaced yet except for a couple individual-song iPhone videos. :huh:

dave202
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by dave202 »

Heston wrote:
dave202 wrote:
Heston wrote:
Cheers.

This was the original thread but the links are dead. I wouldn't mind a copy myself as it got lost in my house move/computer change...

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7493&hilit=2011
I'll try and do that later today.

dave202
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by dave202 »

Heston

Post by Heston »

dave202 wrote:Best Of BAD Live 2011

http://www.filefactory.com/file/2o4yzxs ... 202011.rar
Nice one Dave.

Silent Majority
Singer-Songwriter Nancy

Post by Silent Majority »

I listened to Lollapalooza today. That's a fun show.
a lifetime serving one machine
Is ten times worse than prison

www.pexlives.libsyn.com/

TeddyB Not Logged In
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by TeddyB Not Logged In »

Silent Majority wrote:I listened to Lollapalooza today. That's a fun show.
I think that's the best circulating audio. The Shepherd's Bush shows were recorded professionally but never passed the rough mix stage, possibly because of Dan's leaving.

skiff17
Corner Soul

Post by skiff17 »

Dave - thanks so much for sharing the Best of 2011 tour. I've just gotten into the digital shows and would love any direction to finding other B.A.D.shows to download - thanks

dave202
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by dave202 »

skiff17 wrote:Dave - thanks so much for sharing the Best of 2011 tour. I've just gotten into the digital shows and would love any direction to finding other B.A.D.shows to download - thanks
I've got four shows from that tour, although I can't remember the quality. Newcastle and Roseland, then Glasgow which is a 'sonburn' remaster, and a Lollapalooza, although that's only 8 songs. Search around, if you can't find them elsewhere then give me a shout.

skiff17
Corner Soul

Post by skiff17 »

Thanks- no luck yet but i'll keep looking -