no more usa please more uk!!!

Mick Jones, Carbon/Silicon, BAD and cetera.
pbee
Corner Soul

no more usa please more uk!!!

Post by pbee »

hi all,seems bad are concentrating more on the usa than the uk,i would guess that we wont be seeing the guys again in the uk after the schedualed dates,,it seems my dream is over but thank lads for the memories

brink
Corner Soul

Re: no more usa please more uk!!!

Post by brink »

personally, i'd rather see them play just one real show in chicago as opposed to more shows overseas.

but i guess that's just me...

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

brink wrote:personally, i'd rather see them play just one real show in chicago as opposed to more shows overseas.

It's not just you. If they just play Lolla, I might skip it. I fucking hate festival shows.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

Inder
corecore vanguard

Post by Inder »

pbee wrote:hi all,seems bad are concentrating more on the usa than the uk,i would guess that we wont be seeing the guys again in the uk after the schedualed dates,,it seems my dream is over but thank lads for the memories
They've already done one mini-tour of the UK and barely a handful of US dates. They're planning to do a second handful of US dates. With plans to do more shows in both countries apparently. This is not a catastrophe.

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

Inder wrote:
pbee wrote:hi all,seems bad are concentrating more on the usa than the uk,i would guess that we wont be seeing the guys again in the uk after the schedualed dates,,it seems my dream is over but thank lads for the memories
They've already done one mini-tour of the UK and barely a handful of US dates. They're planning to do a second handful of US dates. With plans to do more shows in both countries apparently. This is not a catastrophe.
no mr inder,this is he worse thing to happin,,i would geuss that music died the day the lads played more than 100 kilometres from ladbroke grove
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

Dr. Medulla
Atheistic Epileptic

Post by Dr. Medulla »

Wolter wrote:
Inder wrote:
no mr inder,this is he worse thing to happin,,i would geuss that music died the day the lads played more than 100 kilometres from ladbroke grove
:lol:
"Ain't no party like an S Club party!'" - Richard Nixon, Checkers Speech, abandoned early draft

brink
Corner Soul

Post by brink »

Wolter wrote:
brink wrote:personally, i'd rather see them play just one real show in chicago as opposed to more shows overseas.

It's not just you. If they just play Lolla, I might skip it. I fucking hate festival shows.
i don't mind festivals nearly as much as everyone i talk to seems to... but i'm still having an awful hard time talking myself into going.
Last edited by brink on 20 May 2011, 9:41pm, edited 1 time in total.

CorwoodRep
Unknown Immortal

Post by CorwoodRep »

Wolter wrote:
Inder wrote:
Festivals are bullshit.
"Put down the meth, boy." - TeddyB, 2013.

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

brink wrote:
Wolter wrote:

i don't mind festivals nearly as much as everyone i talk to seems to... but i'm still have an awful hard time talking myself into going.
I've pretty much talked myself OUT of going already. I don't have a lot of money, my current job is in jeopardy, and I could replicate the musical experience by going out to the park on a crowded weekend and listening to a bootleg on a shitty boombox.

brink
Corner Soul

Post by brink »

Wolter wrote:
brink wrote:
Wolter wrote:

i don't mind festivals nearly as much as everyone i talk to seems to... but i'm still have an awful hard time talking myself into going.
I've pretty much talked myself OUT of going already. I don't have a lot of money, my current job is in jeopardy, and I could replicate the musical experience by going out to the park on a crowded weekend and listening to a bootleg on a shitty boombox.
would you buy overpriced beer too?

Wolter

Post by Wolter »

brink wrote:
Wolter wrote:
brink wrote:
Wolter wrote:

would you buy overpriced beer too?
Natch!

Spiff
Mostly Nekkid

Post by Spiff »

Wolter wrote:
brink wrote:
Wolter wrote:

But you'd miss the stripping nekkid and frolicking in mud puddles.

Or don't the kids do that any more?
Let fury have the hour, anger can be power
D'you know that you can use it?

-- There's no fairytale ending with cocaine.

101Walterton
The Best

Post by 101Walterton »

Spiff wrote:
Wolter wrote:
brink wrote:
Wolter wrote:

But you'd miss the stripping nekkid and frolicking in mud puddles.

Or don't the kids do that any more?
Plastic glasses is enough to put me off.