TRAC Demo's

Mick Jones, Carbon/Silicon, BAD and cetera.
Vimmattu
User avatar
Long Time Jerk
Posts: 840
Joined: 28 Jun 2008, 3:04pm
Location: 2nd Avenue, Chicken Vindaloo

Re: TRAC Demo's

Post by Vimmattu » 20 Jan 2017, 7:48am

Topper covered Du Cane Road in 1985/1986. To look at the original lyrics it is interesting / terrible to see how prophetic they would be given what happened to Topper later on.

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 36595
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: TRAC Demo's

Post by Marky Dread » 17 Feb 2017, 8:25pm

Vimmattu wrote:
20 Jan 2017, 7:48am
Topper covered Du Cane Road in 1985/1986. To look at the original lyrics it is interesting / terrible to see how prophetic they would be given what happened to Topper later on.

I think Topper wrote Du Cane Road. The fact that Topper ended up in Wormwood Scrubs prison which is situated on Du Cane Road was certainly not lost on me.
"NIBBLED TO DEATH BY AN OKAPI"

Vimmattu
User avatar
Long Time Jerk
Posts: 840
Joined: 28 Jun 2008, 3:04pm
Location: 2nd Avenue, Chicken Vindaloo

Re: TRAC Demo's

Post by Vimmattu » 03 Mar 2017, 3:06am

Marky Dread wrote:
17 Feb 2017, 8:25pm
Vimmattu wrote:
20 Jan 2017, 7:48am
Topper covered Du Cane Road in 1985/1986. To look at the original lyrics it is interesting / terrible to see how prophetic they would be given what happened to Topper later on.

I think Topper wrote Du Cane Road.
Yes, you are right of course.

Heston
User avatar
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll
Posts: 27091
Joined: 15 Jun 2008, 4:07pm
Location: North of Watford Junction
Contact:

Re: TRAC Demo's

Post by Heston » 15 Apr 2018, 9:13am

Pictures of TRAC are thin on the ground. Here's one of them preparing to play squash...

Image

From an interview with John Lennard...

https://www.utoronto.ca/bulletin/how-u- ... his-crafts
I just polished off some Low Country shrimp & grits and a mess of collards. That's a hell of a strain on the arm.

Marky Dread
User avatar
Messiah of the Milk Bar
Posts: 36595
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 11:26am

Re: TRAC Demo's

Post by Marky Dread » 15 Apr 2018, 9:45am

Heston wrote:
15 Apr 2018, 9:13am
Pictures of TRAC are thin on the ground. Here's one of them preparing to play squash...

Image

From an interview with John Lennard...

https://www.utoronto.ca/bulletin/how-u- ... his-crafts
😎
"NIBBLED TO DEATH BY AN OKAPI"

Kory
User avatar
Unknown Immortal
Posts: 8411
Joined: 17 Jun 2008, 1:42pm
Location: In the Discosphere

Re: TRAC Demo's

Post by Kory » 17 Apr 2018, 4:47pm

Heston wrote:
15 Apr 2018, 9:13am
Pictures of TRAC are thin on the ground. Here's one of them preparing to play squash...

Image

From an interview with John Lennard...

https://www.utoronto.ca/bulletin/how-u- ... his-crafts
Ha! That's excellent!
Inder:
Absolutely. Here's another collection of words:

Table salt (spoon hinge)
Octopus (Ukraine)
St. Petersburg (arms)
Ginger beer (cauliflower)
Pat Sajak (PSak)
Lamp post (self evident)
Florida Timeshare (ditto)
Heraclitus (EMI)
Developers (Developers Developers)
Boogie With Your Children

mikel
Junco Partner
Posts: 303
Joined: 04 May 2010, 8:17am

Re: TRAC Demo's

Post by mikel » 18 Apr 2018, 8:41am

Cool pic .Thank you!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bazarboy75, drowninghere and 8 guests