C/S cancelling shows

Mick Jones, Carbon/Silicon, BAD and cetera.
Special Patrol
Bang Ice Geezer

C/S cancelling shows

Post by Special Patrol »

I was looking forward to seeing Mick for the first time in my life, but they cancelled their show in Fredrikstad, Norway, and from what I understand, they've cancelled all their shows for some time; for personal reasons.

Has anyone got any idea what's the personal reasons? :rolleyes:

ATH
Corner Soul

Re: C/S cancelling shows

Post by ATH »

Really sorry te' hear that .......... drop me a pm if i can send you any tunes ....?

Hate the way so many gigs have been cancelled ..... !! But i have no idea what the reasons might be ...

Wolter
Half Foghorn Leghorn, Half Albert Brooks

Post by Wolter »

I'm still kinda bummed about the Chicago show getting cancelled. I have yet to see a single member of the Clash perform on stage in any way. It's like the Ramones all over again for me.
”INDER LOCK THE THE KISS THREAD IVE REALISED IM A PRZE IDOOT” - Thomas Jefferson

"But the gorilla thinks otherwise!"

esmark
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by esmark »

Yup that's a bummer. Was planning to go see that Fredrikstad gig myself.... Bugger!

Magnus
Bang Ice Geezer

Post by Magnus »

Ah! That´s about 1,5 hr driving from me! Shit! I didnt know about this... the connections between Norway and Sweden could be better!!! But hey, just found out... as replacement in Fredrikstad for C/S is... on short notice... The Damned! :-)
http://www.officialdamned.com/

edit: well, this happened yesterday... ugh!

Special Patrol
Bang Ice Geezer

Post by Special Patrol »

Magnus wrote:Ah! That´s about 1,5 hr driving from me! Shit! I didnt know about this... the connections between Norway and Sweden could be better!!! But hey, just found out... as replacement in Fredrikstad for C/S is... on short notice... The Damned! :-)
http://www.officialdamned.com/

edit: well, this happened yesterday... ugh!
I saw that, but since I didn't really have money for it, I skipped it. I wanted to see Datarock as well, but I'll have many opportunities to, later, I guess.

I figured that if Mick's cancelling shows, I suppose it's got to be something big. Unless it's Tony James, but I dunno.

Heston
God of Thunder...and Rock 'n Roll

Post by Heston »

There's no mention of this on either of the C/S forums. Strange days, cancelled gigs, Gary Kemp....
There's a tiny, tiny hopeful part of me that says you guys are running a Kaufmanesque long con on the board

Alyssa
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by Alyssa »

I'm still disappointed about the Toronto show being cancelled.

bazarboy75
Graffiti Bandit Pioneer

Post by bazarboy75 »

Italy and France were cancelled too
I heard about the Paris show that they were sold 50 tickets.... (i was one of them)
and cancelled the show of course